Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Liamalone wrote: »
    Splurged the 70k coins I had on packs and pulled NIF Di Maria. At last, a player worth something in 3 or 4 years of playing!

Would he replace Rooney as a CAM? My other CAM is Barkley and being an Everton fan he be staying put.

If I was to change one to a ST which would it be? Currently have Lukaku, Kone, Eto'o and Bony up there.

Rest of team is:
    Howard
    Baines/Azipiculta .. Jags/Koscielny...Kompany...Coleman/Rafael
    .....................Matic/McCarthy...............
    Schurrle/Young................... Mirallas/McGeady
    ........................Rooney/Barkley............
    ,................................2 ST's

Been loitering in Div 1 for ages with this predominantly Everton team for ages, might need to step it up player wise so I'm not against cashing in Di Maria.

If you don't want to put him in for Barkley then change his position up to CF/ST and try him there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

x43r0 wrote: »
    If you don't want to put him in for Barkley then change his position up to CF/ST and try him there

Aye, but would I do that to Rooney or Di Maria?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Try di Maria I feel Rooney is too slow as a st he is pretty good as cam tho. Personally myself I don't like di Maria as st either as he is very one footed but people have different opinion

Di Maria

Getting really peeved off with winning a game and it disconnecting in the post game screens and receiving the loss and a dnf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

IF John Walters as ST should be in packs on Wednesday :D

Laggy games are absolutely killing me today. Lost 3 games because of it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think it's time to start with a new team.

Had some spare time after not playing for a few days, so had a quick game. Went 1-0 up really quickly, dominating play. Then in the second half, everything goes to ****; Luiz, controlled by the AI, rockets into one of his guys in the box, so needless penalty given away. Then on the 90th minute, he makes a break, when TOTY Silva hurls himself into TOTY Luiz, taking both out, giving him a free goal :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Think it's time to start with a new team.

Had some spare time after not playing for a few days, so had a quick game. Went 1-0 up really quickly, dominating play. Then in the second half, everything goes to ****; Luiz, controlled by the AI, rockets into one of his guys in the box, so needless penalty given away. Then on the 90th minute, he makes a break, when TOTY Silva hurls himself into TOTY Luiz, taking both out, giving him a free goal :/

If toty players are doing it we have no hope with another defence ha. To be honest I'm finding benatia and boateng fantastic to play with and I've kompany and koscelney in my prem team they have drastically improved my defending

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Beat some guy that had 3 toty players other night and another that had a decent amount of players that where far higher rated than my 82ish team. Had Kosielney (cant spell) sent off at 2-0 down on the 2nd one, managed to win 4-3 in the end somehow :D Buzzin with it and GF callin me weird :D

• Advertisement

Berns wrote: »
    Beat some guy that had 3 toty players other night and another that had a decent amount of players that where far higher rated than my 82ish team. Had Kosielney (cant spell) sent off at 2-0 down on the 2nd one, managed to win 4-3 in the end somehow :D Buzzin with it and GF callin me weird :D

Always happens me too been called weird when trying to explain my delight at getting promoted or winning an epic game lol the women just don't get it ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

Is it possible to search the market for only IF cards?

So sitting at home bored when the baby was asleep for a nap said id spend 200k on packs because there I no value in market buying players so I pulled aguero and hazzard and di Maria and Rooney and kompany.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

unless they are a different position to their normal card, ie Sanchez at LW, then there's no other way

You can look up the player's IF card on futbin.com then set the price on there to the min buy-it-now when searching. That will filter out the 90% of the normal cards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

You can search IF cards using th concept squads. Just add the IF card to the squad and click the button to search market

• Registered Users Posts: 11,711 ✭✭✭✭klose

For all you Doumbia haters, he's supposedly on his way to Roma so prepare some serious Doumbia Ibarbo sweat teams

Believe it or not they are also signing ibarbo, assuming he passes his medical tomorrow. I take it someone at Roma is a big ultimate team fan. Will be interesting to see if ibarbo gets a positional change, mostly plays on the wing irl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

jayo26 wrote: »
    So sitting at home bored when the baby was asleep for a nap said id spend 200k on packs because there I no value in market buying players so I pulled aguero and hazzard and di Maria and Rooney and kompany.

What price were the packs?

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    What price were the packs?

Just the standard 7500 packs mate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

klose wrote: »
    Believe it or not they are also signing ibarbo, assuming he passes his medical tomorrow. I take it someone at Roma is a big ultimate team fan. Will be interesting to see if ibarbo gets a positional change, mostly plays on the wing irl.

yeah he's RW now and should get an upgrade

http://sofifa.com/player/148871-victor-ibarbo?hl=en-GB

pacewhores will just use his striker card and iturbe RW anyway

• Advertisement

Decided to sell up TOTY Kroos, Luiz and Silva. Can replace them for the same price with Robben, Ribery, IF Lahm, IF Hummels, IF Benatia, Neuer and SIF Griezmann. Gotta try something to get out of my slump :(

Got promoted to Div 3 tonight. No gonna start playing it til tomorrow at this stage tho. Need to invest a bit in my defense.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Decided to sell up TOTY Kroos, Luiz and Silva. Can replace them for the same price with Robben, Ribery, IF Lahm, IF Hummels, IF Benatia, Neuer and SIF Griezmann. Gotta try something to get out of my slump :(

I had a good day today pulled some cracking players from packs so I sold them in going to try a 3412 formation for a change I bought Suarez and if pedro so far and have James and most other of the usual suspects from liga bbv so going to see how I get on with them in just stumped on rm at moment I might try if ffeghouli

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Where do you people get the coins. Highest I've spent is 2 grand on a De Rossi. Am I missing something?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Where do you people get the coins. Highest I've spent is 2 grand on a De Rossi. Am I missing something?

Trading. Web app is great for trading, even in down times, and if you follow methods mentioned in the thread, it becomes quite easy to rack up coins.

The 10 SIF Iscos I bought last week all sold yesterday (had forgotten to list them for a while). Bought for 80k, sold for 150k. Checked after I sold them, his lowest BIN had risen to 170k so could have gotten more, but **** it, doubled my monies on him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

so my 4 sif Diego godins sold straight away when I went to relist them. sold them for 345k each. checked futbin. His price had risen to 400k. checked reddit to see where the sudden price increase came from. youtube nepenthez released a leaked winter upgrade video. Most informs have jumped. sif Lacazette is now 1.5 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Sif lavazette is likely to plummet when the upgrades happen. So many people hoarding him. I sold my few when he hit 1m and bought 7 copies of Sif alexis Sanchez. He's gone up 800k since then and I reckon he'll keep rising. Being a Bpl player he might hit about 4m when upgrades...

Ofc the market is bonkers and the big jumps are almost just letting the traders keep up with the top end hyper inflation.

13 games.
    1 win

:(

My 5m worth team now lounging in div 4 and heading continually downwards....

Played one game in Div three. Won 5-0 :)

• Advertisement

Made a Bundesliga team from players I'd gathered from packs and kept for this purpose, won one league game then four on the trot to win the premier gold cup for the first time :) Actually really enjoyed playing with them.

Only notable players are Benatia CB, Alonso CDM and Muller RM. Have some silver Bitterman at LM and high 70's gold players elsewhere with no decent subs. Finding Bas Dost and Immobile a great combination up front with Bentder as backup.

Gonna give them a full season in Div 1 and see how I get on, already beat one 84 rated team 2-1 with them. Only thing is I'll go through a list of fitness cards to do so as I've no backups.

Advertisement