Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    13 games.
    1 win

:(

My 5m worth team now lounging in div 4 and heading continually downwards....

I just take a few days off when I get to that stage or else the tv would end up broke

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

is di maria worth his price have a few coins and thinking of buying him or someone like him to improve my bpl team

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

gamer1234 wrote: »
    is di maria worth his price have a few coins and thinking of buying him or someone like him to improve my bpl team

I pulled him in a pack, NIF, played him for a while at CAM but didn't like, sold him.

Liamalone wrote: »
    I pulled him in a pack, NIF, played him for a while at CAM but didn't like, sold him.

Totally agree if he was a winger again id love him but he is too weak for playing threw middle and is one footed. For the same money id go for sif cazorla in cam he is brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Di Maria is great as a wide cam in 4-2-2-2.

If Rooney has been the best cam I've used in the Bpl.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Totally agree if he was a winger again id love him but he is too weak for playing threw middle and is one footed. For the same money id go for sif cazorla in cam he is brilliant

whats sif???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

second in form

Kells... wrote: »
    second in form

how does his card differ from a normal black one,eg how do I know its a sif

Varies in Sanchez case his first in form was a cam and he was rated 85 and his second I he was a lw and rated 86. They are all black just higher ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

well it'll be higher than his normal and first in form,so ronaldo was 92 then his first in form was 93 and second 94

• Advertisement

Opened a few packs at lunch time and got Neuer... What should I do with him stick or sell ðŸ˜႒

Opened a few packs at lunch time and got Neuer... What should I do with him stick or sell ðŸ˜႒

Id sell I don't think he Is a great keeper considering his rating and the amount of money he I worth now I cant see him going up much more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

jayo26 wrote: »
    Id sell I don't think he Is a great keeper considering his rating and the amount of money he I worth now I cant see him going up much more

I agree - he's not worth the money. I'd sell him if I was you

I'm very tempted to sell my TOTY Di Maria

I got him at 3.4m and he's at 5.8m now :eek:

I love playing with him but am I mad not to sell?

I could get SIF Costa and have change out of the 5.8m

EDIT: Holy ****, I got CAM IF Sanchez @ 850k and he's going for 3.5m now. Definitely listing him up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

x43r0 wrote: »

EDIT: Holy ****, I got CAM IF Sanchez @ 850k and he's going for 3.5m now. Definitely listing him up

5 mill if your playstation

5 mill if your playstation

Nope - Xbox. But still, that's an insane rise

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm very tempted to sell my TOTY Di Maria

I got him at 3.4m and he's at 5.8m now :eek:

I love playing with him but am I mad not to sell?

I could get SIF Costa and have change out of the 5.8m

Only problem is every player has really risen accordingly; I sold Ronaldo for 3.1m, bought TOTY Kroos, Silva and Luiz. Sold them up for 5m or so, but Ronnie is 6.4m, so its not really as if you're any better off really.

As for Neuer, tbh I find all goalkeepers equally as useless so I'd personally sell and just stick in one for chemistry sake....

Only problem is every player has really risen accordingly; I sold Ronaldo for 3.1m, bought TOTY Kroos, Silva and Luiz. Sold them up for 5m or so, but Ronnie is 6.4m, so its not really as if you're any better off really.

As for Neuer, tbh I find all goalkeepers equally as useless so I'd personally sell and just stick in one for chemistry sake....

Only thing is if the prices do drop back down again your in the money. I cant see them dropping anytime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Can't seem to get out of division 6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Four wins and a loss in Division 3. Need two more wins to get promoted to Div 2, and 3 to win the title. Have five games left so gonna be tight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

So many losses last night, prob 6 and 1 win towards the end when tried spanish team, but slaughtered match after it again. Prob get demoted from Div 2 now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I've joined the Ibarbo bus, my god is it a good bus to be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Got about 170k to invest in trading. Any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Buy Irish players

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ibarbo RW for 30k.
    Chelsea Cuadrado for 500k.
    Roma Doumbia for 250k.

You've got to laugh.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ibarbo RW for 30k.
    Chelsea Cuadrado for 500k.
    Roma Doumbia for 250k.

You've got to laugh.

Wait til those prices come down and you're gonna see a crapload of teams with a Gervinho, Doumbia, Ibarbo front three

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Wait til those prices come down and you're gonna see a crapload of teams with a Gervinho, Doumbia, Ibarbo front three

and I will be one of them :D

Anyone wanna take a crack at building me a 3.5m coin team with Lacazette and Suarez up front, and with 100 chem? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Anyone wanna take a crack at building me a 3.5m coin team with Lacazette and Suarez up front, and with 100 chem? :p

any formation perferace?

• Advertisement

any formation perferace?

At this stage, not really. I do seem to do better with 4-2-2-2 though.

Advertisement