Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Lord TSC wrote: »
    At this stage, not really. I do seem to do better with 4-2-2-2 though.

here ya go :)

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/20718980/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

J. Marston wrote: »
    Has anyone bought coins? Been looking at a few websites and I can see why people do it.

Why spend €10/15 on the lottery of Fifa Points when you can buy 500,000 for the same price?

I'm tempted, even with the risk of a ban. But still, considering the state of the market, how many people are EA actually banning anyway?

Not allowed talk about buying coins on the forums mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

At this stage, not really. I do seem to do better with 4-2-2-2 though.

Here is a squad http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/20735831/ for about 3.5M if you are on PS and 2.5M if on Xbox.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How are Kos and Varane as a combo? Never used either of them :P

haven't uses them together but have them in separate squads. I found them good so imagine they should be decent together I think.

• Advertisement

I have used them a lot, I found them better that Kos and Mangala together.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

x43r0 wrote: »
    I'm very tempted to sell my TOTY Di Maria

I got him at 3.4m and he's at 5.8m now :eek:

I love playing with him but am I mad not to sell?

I could get SIF Costa and have change out of the 5.8m

EDIT: Holy ****, I got CAM IF Sanchez @ 850k and he's going for 3.5m now. Definitely listing him up

Di Maria down from 5.8m to 3.5m in the space of a day
    Sanchez down from 3.5m to 2.3m

Market be crazy yo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Is this PS markets or Xbox we're talking about??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Was just wondering, do EA update all the players to their new transferred clubs like even silver players.

Because i heard anderson from man utd got a transfer but there is yet to be a card for him in his brazilian club now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Was just wondering, do EA update all the players to their new transferred clubs like even silver players.

Because i heard anderson from man utd got a transfer but there is yet to be a card for him in his brazilian club now.

They do, but not 100% when, look up Podolski there for example and you'll see Inter Milan versions, Anderson wont get another card as hes gone to the Brazilian league and its not in it this year, so he wont be in anymore packs.

the ps market is dropping alot too. sif Lacazette was 1.7 mill yesterday. he's now around a million. same for sif godin he was 660k 2 days ago can now be picked up for 370k toty di maria has dropped from 9 million to 7 million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

They do, but not 100% when, look up Podolski there for example and you'll see Inter Milan versions, Anderson wont get another card as hes gone to the Brazilian league and its not in it this year, so he wont be in anymore packs.

so am i right in saying his price will rise as there will be less supply and more demand. He already is at 9k when his regular price used to be around 3-4k

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

You're right, but im not sure if he'd go higher than that, i could be wrong though, seems a lot for anderson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

So I should probably sell my SIF Lacazette now then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just got relegated from Div.2 by a point and still 3 games to play.

This sums this game up perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

For those with high end cards don't panic sell now. At least not until we figure out why the crash is happening... Tho I might bail on sif lacazette...

Wish I'd waited Til today to buy SIF pogba...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Prices are dropping massively guys hope it keeps going Suarez is down to about 850k bale is near under 1 mil mark again

So I should probably sell my SIF Lacazette now then?

yes. was 900k 20 mins ago

yes. was 900k 20 mins ago

Thats not neccesarily true. He dropped to 500k for a bit last week (on PS) and went back up. If the market calms down the prices will rise again.

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Thats not neccesarily true. He dropped to 500k for a bit last week (on PS) and went back up. If the market calms down the prices will rise again.

I've just noticed that now
    he's back up to 1.4 million according to futbin and di maria is back around 8.5 million.

had a look on reddit seems people were panic selling. could be do with the winter upgrades.

I've just noticed that now
    he's back up to 1.4 million according to futbin and di maria is back around 8.5 million.

had a look on reddit seems people were panic selling. could be do with the winter upgrades.

Yup massive bout of panic selling. it'll happen again when the upgrades come and then we'll have hyper inflation til TOTS... i wonder what the over and under on 15m players by the end of the game is (i.e the release of fifa 16).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I know we're not supposed to talk about coin sellers, but I just want to say something real quick. Prices on the market are dropping because the coin sellers are raising their prices.

In the past few weeks, coin sellers were continuously dropping their prices. Yesterday, you could buy a million coins for only £7 on the Xbox (not sure about PS3 prices). That's why prices on the market just kept going up and up.

But now coin prices are increasing. It's gone up to around £12 for a mil in the space of a day. And so it's having the opposite effect, prices on the market are plummeting.

If the sellers keep it up, prices are gonna keep going down, down, down. Better sell up boys !

jamescd wrote: »
    I know we're not supposed to talk about coin sellers, but I just want to say something real quick. Prices on the market are dropping because the coin sellers are raising their prices.

In the past few weeks, coin sellers were continuously dropping their prices. Yesterday, you could buy a million coins for only £7 on the Xbox (not sure about PS3 prices). That's why prices on the market just kept going up and up.

But now coin prices are increasing. It's gone up to around £12 for a mil in the space of a day. And so it's having the opposite effect, prices on the market are plummeting.

If the sellers keep it up, prices are gonna keep going down, down, down. Better sell up boys !

The fact SIF Pogba has gone from a low of 2.1m (PS) at 4 today to 3m as of now disagrees with you... panic selling is bad.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    The fact SIF Pogba has gone from a low of 2.1m (PS) at 4 today to 3m as of now disagrees with you... panic selling is bad.

No it doesn't, I included in my post "not sure about PS3 prices". Xbox coin prices definiely have shot up and it's affecting the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

just packed the IF ozil :D

From doing a quick check, PS3/PS4 prices are around £6 for a million coins. I'm not on PS3/PS4 so haven't been keeping an eye on them, but I'm guessing they haven't really increased by much (if at all). It seems only Xbox coin prices have shot up.

Just packed Mcgeady, do you reckon his price will significantly increase during the Saint Patrick week?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

****. Bought IF Benzema for 1.4m yesterday. And a SIF Benzema came out today, so now mine is worth 400k less :(

Might stick up IF at the SIF price and see if anyone makes a mistake....

• Advertisement

****. Bought IF Benzema for 1.4m yesterday. And a SIF Benzema came out today, so now mine is worth 400k less :(

Might stick up IF at the SIF price and see if anyone makes a mistake....

Ah dude... thats bad form. You've tons of coins and there's a chance that the guy who makes the mistake has worked his way up and then accidently messes up his big purchase. No need to potentially give some kid the heartbreak...

Advertisement