Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Kells... wrote: »
    Ah right,gave my friend 2 mill and they banned me ages back

Guess I'm waiting too

Hopefully I'll be able use my account for FIFA 15. Ban could be for all FIFA games. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Finical wrote: »
    Hopefully I'll be able use my account for FIFA 15. Ban could be for all FIFA games. :eek:

I know mine wasn't,I got onto EA when it happened and they unbanned it on all EA games apart from 14,couldn't even play BF for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

People getting Benzema and top players, I got **** ones FFS..

Are we getting a bronze pack every day until release?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Lads when do you reckon the prices for players will peak?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Are we getting a bronze pack every day until release?

Presume its different (random) each day.

Got 1k coins myself this morning.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Presume its different (random) each day.

Got 1k coins myself this morning.

Ah yeah got a bronze pack and 500 coins myself around 1am last night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Nice one man!

That would explain a lot. I got banned you see in FIFA 14 for coin farming - I gave my friend a lot of players for free through trade offers when I stopped playing and EA thought I was up to something.

It must be that the web app tries to retain a users FIFA 14 data and it can't get mine due to ban. Sucks to be me, guess I'll have to wait for the launch of game. :(

Did you pack anyone decent in welcoming pack(s)?

Ah, that sucks. Hopefully you'll be able to use the same account when 15 comes out.

My starter packs were slightly better than expected: Buffon, Drogba & Evans. Hopefully I can sell Buffon & Drogba (think I'll wait to sell them, surely there prices will go up?). I'll use Evans for my starter squad.

Kells... wrote: »
    I know mine wasn't,I got onto EA when it happened and they unbanned it on all EA games apart from 14,couldn't even play BF for a while

Haha yeah Kells same thing happened to me. I had to give their dispute team an email as was banned on battlefield and all EA games, but now just FIFA 14.

You reckon we'll be okay for FIFA 15?

500 coins was what I got in todays gift anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

typical, I got 1000 coins both days on my xbox account I wont be using, and bronze gift packs on the PS account i will be :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

500 coins was what I got in todays gift anyway

Yeah well I only I got 250 so in your face :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lads can someone post a link to the Web app, still can't get on want to make sure I'm not using the wrong landing page. Ready to give up after 3 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lads can someone post a link to the Web app, still can't get on want to make sure I'm not using the wrong landing page. Ready to give up after 3 days!

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app

works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Cheers just keeps saying coming soon for me.

Try a different browser like Chrome or Firefox or just delete Temp files, just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Its actually ridiculous how overpriced average prem players are, im after selling all mine for nearly triple the cost of them to build a german team with a Russia strike force. Kororin & Dyzuba/Kerzakov will do me just fine. Kororin with 85 pace for 450 coins is a steal.

Thats it, even players like Johnny Evans are going fro 7/8/900! Ridiculous, Best going for Spanish/German/Italian Leagues IMO

After Im done with my first team Im going for an all LOI team for bronze games

Thats it, even players like Johnny Evans are going fro 7/8/900! Ridiculous, Best going for Spanish/German/Italian Leagues IMO

After Im done with my first team Im going for an all LOI team for bronze games

I bought Monreal for 350, hes going for 1000 so far with 40mins left of the auction, ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Haha yeah Kells same thing happened to me. I had to give their dispute team an email as was banned on battlefield and all EA games, but now just FIFA 14.

You reckon we'll be okay for FIFA 15?

Yeah should be alright,if not ill get onto them again haha

ASOT wrote: »
    I just went on there to try get some players with my 1000 coins, this is my team so far from only spending 1000 coins and using my free players. Fairly decent, all i need is a PL manager for 100 chem.

a72c7b1f3d5c28a43d9fd21abbdbc9e1.png

From that to this

7d7fe84b3d566e9c91619905fe73c67a.png

Way happier to have this team without even playing a game yet.

• Advertisement

You were given a great start there, all mine were bronze players with 3 decent gold!
    Nice team youve built

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

Seriously, wtf EA.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I stuck my FIFA 14 disc into my PS4, logged into FUT14 and now I can login to the web app. Give it a try.
    Keno wrote: »
    Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

Seriously, wtf EA.

Did you try this? Might work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Did you try this? Might work for you.

I went on my 360 earlier and it didn't work. I'm on PS4 now but I don't think that would be a cause.

I went on my 360 earlier and it didn't work. I'm on PS4 now but I don't think that would be a cause.

That would be the cause if your ps4 account hasnt played ultimate team on the ps4 console yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Your Ultimate Team doesn't transfer between PS4 and Xbox.

You'll need to make another account on PS4 and then sign into that on the web app.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Your Ultimate Team doesn't transfer between PS4 and Xbox.

You'll need to make another account on PS4 and then sign into that on the web app.

Yep. That won't work either as your club had to be made before 1st of August which is stupid.

If you can't log in now basically you gotta wait until the game is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Here is my squad just need to get 2 strikers
    show-off?showoffId=cRuwy8SQnLitZ:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Serie A is dirt cheap. Honda for 700 coins is a steal, I built the majority of my team for 350 coins buy now. The likes of Pazzini, Kovacic, Destro, Rami, and Jorginho, all good players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

ASOT wrote: »
    That would be the cause if your ps4 account hasnt played ultimate team on the ps4 console yet

I had played FUT14 loads of times on the PS4. I'm not sure why logging in on the console allowed me to get into the web app, but it did.

Advertisement