Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

For those that have a La Liga team try out the Iraizoz in net. He's discard price and has been performing great for me. All he really lacks is Diving and tbh i feel thats the most random part of a keeper anyway. His kicking and positioning in particular have been a joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

gizabeer wrote: »
    Could someone do me a favour and gift me the upgraded transfer list please ? I'm on the level 35 so the 53 or 80 ish one ? pm me please :)

Xbox one
    Kells... wrote: »
    is anyone a high enough level to gift bicycle kick trait? think its 75 or higher,xbox btw

I'm level 95 I think and have more than 200,000 points to spare. Be more than happy to gift to anyone who wants anything. I'm on the 360 though, not sure if I can gift to you's lads on the Xbone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

If you can,just add me on xbox,ikells

Kells... wrote: »
    If you can,just add me on xbox,ikells

Sound. Be on later tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Has anyone used ibra? Might make a Ligue 1 squad. Thoughts/opinions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

jamescd wrote: »
    I'm level 95 I think and have more than 200,000 points to spare. Be more than happy to gift to anyone who wants anything. I'm on the 360 though, not sure if I can gift to you's lads on the Xbone.

Thanks man , im not sure if it will work or not ,but you never know, Gt is ooooRONBURGUNDY , Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Benrobjohn wrote: »

Beast, plain and simple. Has everything bar top end speed. Don't use him if your a throughball merchant tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Beast, plain and simple. Has everything bar top end speed. Don't use him if your a throughball merchant tho.

I actually have never used him his pace put me off and fact that he is in French leage I must make it my business to try him in next month or so

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Benrobjohn wrote: »

He is well worth the cash his 76 pace feels so much faster and with 93 strength he wont be pushed off the ball easily. Here is a squad I use him in

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/22104056/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

The only issue I would have with ibra is that he is way too expensive. He's 1.5 mill on ps4

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I didn't enjoy Ibra first time I used him. Felt too clunky for my tastes and not worth the coins. Must try him again.

IF Williams has been a great earner for me since I started trading again yesterday. Picked up 30 of him at 20k, already sold 7 at 40k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

If anyone wants a game on Xbox one add me : LowLifeTea03

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I didn't enjoy Ibra first time I used him. Felt too clunky for my tastes and not worth the coins. Must try him again.

IF Williams has been a great earner for me since I started trading again yesterday. Picked up 30 of him at 20k, already sold 7 at 40k :)

His price will go up further id say he will eventually go for 70k

jayo26 wrote: »
    His price will go up further id say he will eventually go for 70k

Upped his price to that now. His BIN has already gone up to about 30k now. Looks like he'll be a great investment and should net me an easy 700k :D Have 15 left.

Also have 16 IF Rafinha, bought for 20k. Slower seller, but selling one every three cycles for 55k, Lowest BIN is apparently 33k as well. So could sell them all up for a tidy profit now, but will happily sit on them and net another few 100ks :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Upped his price to that now. His BIN has already gone up to about 30k now. Looks like he'll be a great investment and should net me an easy 700k :D Have 15 left.

Also have 16 IF Rafinha, bought for 20k. Slower seller, but selling one every three cycles for 55k, Lowest BIN is apparently 33k as well. So could sell them all up for a tidy profit now, but will happily sit on them and net another few 100ks :P

Not bad for a days work lol. I used to use an android app last year called ultimate team trader it was excellent for trading. I just trade consumables now but still make a handy 50k most days for relisting.

Sold a Williams for 68k and 2 Rafinhas for 50k that cycle :D

Going to snap up even more of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

So is it a rule that an IF player will go cheap early when they come out and then go up??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm so tempted to cash in on TOTY Di Maria. His price was pushing 10m yesterday. Don't know what he is today though.

Mongo wrote: »
    So is it a rule that an IF player will go cheap early when they come out and then go up??

Used to be that they came out, dropped a bit between Thursday and Monday, then started the rise. But with the bubble, the cheapest they get seem to be round Friday and Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm so tempted to cash in on TOTY Di Maria. His price was pushing 10m yesterday. Don't know what he is today though.

http://www.futbin.com/player/21490/%C3%A1ngel-di-mar%C3%ADa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Coming up against Ronaldo/Messi in most games nowadays. It's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I bought a team over the weekend for the African tournament which included Ivory Coasts keeper Copa. After the AFCON final I sold him for 235k. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Just sold an IF Williams for 60k.

I was looking at SIF De Bruyne at 215k on Friday night. "Surely he'll go down to at least 200k with 100k packs incoming"

It hurts.

Keno wrote: »

I was looking at SIF De Bruyne at 215k on Friday night. "Surely he'll go down to at least 200k with 100k packs incoming"

It hurts.

What are the 100k packs coming for

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finical wrote: »
    I bought a team over the weekend for the African tournament which included Ivory Coasts keeper Copa. After the AFCON final I sold him for 235k. :D

People are ridiculous paying that amount for a mediocre silver keeper :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

jayo26 wrote: »
    What are the 100k packs coming for

I thought they were coming for that FUT United thing. They never did.

People are ridiculous paying that amount for a mediocre silver keeper :pac:

No that's over mate sorry lol.

Keno wrote: »

It hurts.

I spent about 1.5 mil on SIF De Bruynes on Saturday. Could start selling them now for more than 150K+ profit each already, but gonna hold on to them for a while :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

guys will IF rafinhas price increase any more on the ps. I was hoping he would go atleast over 50k but doesn't look like it. I have one of him and was wondering should i get rid or is there still time for his price to increase. I bought him for 29k btw

• Advertisement

guys will IF rafinhas price increase any more on the ps. I was hoping he would go atleast over 50k but doesn't look like it. I have one of him and was wondering should i get rid or is there still time for his price to increase. I bought him for 29k btw

I'd wait till he's out of packs before giving up on him; his price will go up once people can't just pack him. Given he's a Barca player and Brazillian (so perfect chem with Neymar), he will rise in time.

Advertisement