Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

elefant wrote: »
    Already doubled in price. And I got one :(

I bought Otamendi IF when he cost 9500. He is now going for 100k!
    Prices are insane. IF Feghouli has gone up in value by 40k in 12 hours :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

FIFA-Football-FUT-Web-App-EA-SPORTS.png?f=FIFA+Football+++FUT+Web+App+++EA+SPORTS.png&fid=7uLyOpborIc&p=BG3k5Xs0pvU&m=image%2Fpng&s=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.uploady.com%2Fdownload%2F7uLyOpborIc%2FhyBGlw3SXNrNO6yf&tp=remote&t=1423594632&ex=172800&ip=1445734592&h=4578c07221ffb1a1a6470ae33088e64f76ce1350&width=934&height=300&type=thumb

Cool
    jamescd wrote: »
    I spent about 1.5 mil on SIF De Bruynes on Saturday. Could start selling them now for more than 150K+ profit each already, but gonna hold on to them for a while :D

Very nice.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Keno wrote: »
    FIFA-Football-FUT-Web-App-EA-SPORTS.png?f=FIFA+Football+++FUT+Web+App+++EA+SPORTS.png&fid=7uLyOpborIc&p=BG3k5Xs0pvU&m=image%2Fpng&s=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.uploady.com%2Fdownload%2F7uLyOpborIc%2FhyBGlw3SXNrNO6yf&tp=remote&t=1423594632&ex=172800&ip=1445734592&h=4578c07221ffb1a1a6470ae33088e64f76ce1350&width=934&height=300&type=thumb

Cool

And upping the prices of mine....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Lord TSC wrote: »
    And upping the prices of mine....

Is this Ashley Williams?

Only goes for 25k on ps4. I'll probably invest in a few, fairly beast stats.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Finical wrote: »
    Is this Ashley Williams?

Only goes for 25k on ps4. I'll probably invest in a few, fairly beast stats.

Officially, he's 35k on Xbox, but the idea is you buy so many, you flood the market. I have 20 listed at 60k all day and selling one an hour. Upping mine now to 80k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I compared him with Cahill and Koscielny on Futhead and Williams looked comfortably better but he just didn't work well for me while playing. Same with Cuadrado in BPL team.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Keno wrote: »
    FIFA-Football-FUT-Web-App-EA-SPORTS.png?f=FIFA+Football+++FUT+Web+App+++EA+SPORTS.png&fid=0BIke~62_MR&p=BY7dyIlKJBw&m=image%2Fpng&s=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.uploady.com%2Fdownload%2F0BIke~62_MR%2FETib0t7kvuC3WXnb&tp=remote&t=1423602337&ex=172800&ip=1445734592&h=ab3fdc15291398e426cf2add3429c22b8b045cd6&width=934&height=300&type=thumb

rubmoney.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Was selling out a load of silver players in my squad to get rid them put 80 of them on transfer list at 150 in mean time I went and had a look at buying another sif benzema and bought one for 1.85 million delighted with myself it be worth over 3 maybe 4 mil in. Couple weeks but have a problem I already have another sif benzema I cant add him to my club I cant add him too my transfer list its full and I cant sign in on mobile or laptop as it says in still logged in on ps4. I hope after an hour or so it will let me log in on something else and let me clear my transfers Tha sold

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

jayo26 wrote: »
    Was selling out a load of silver players in my squad to get rid them put 80 of them on transfer list at 150 in mean time I went and had a look at buying another sif benzema and bought one for 1.85 million delighted with myself it be worth over 3 maybe 4 mil in. Couple weeks but have a problem I already have another sif benzema I cant add him to my club I cant add him too my transfer list its full and I cant sign in on mobile or laptop as it says in still logged in on ps4. I hope after an hour or so it will let me log in on something else and let me clear my transfers Tha sold

After a while you can sign in to the web app and clear your transfer list

• Advertisement

After a while you can sign in to the web app and clear your transfer list

Yhh got it sorted after. Was a bit panicky there for a min.

Ahh here lol another aubamyang in form in striker position this is gonna be fun I reckon there will be some load of first in forms for sale tonight haha

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

When will this weeks TOTW players? become available to buy? Schurrle, Aubemayang and Depay would all be good to pick up and would surely rise exponentially?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Mongo wrote: »
    When will this weeks TOTW players? become available to buy? Schurrle, Aubemayang and Depay would all be good to pick up and would surely rise exponentially?

they enter packs at 6 this evening

Mongo wrote: »

Don't buy straight away leave it for a few days for price to go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Ahh here lol another aubamyang in form in striker position this is gonna be fun I reckon there will be some load of first in forms for sale tonight haha

Yep, his price has dropped about 800k since yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

guys who would be the discard IFs for the new totw. My guessus are jardel and lopes but might be wrong. Any advice

This is perfect. SIF Aubameyang will slot right into my Bundesliga team. Currently have Adrian Ramos in there. My team will now look like:

Lewandowski
    SIF Aubameyang

SIF De Bruyne

Ramos has worked well for me though, just won Division 3 ealier so am now in Division 2. But still, I'm hoping SIF Aubameyang will improve the team even further.

daRobot wrote: »
    Yep, his price has dropped about 800k since yesterday.

He was 2.4 mil around 2 o clock I checked because id sold him a few days ago for 2 million and was raging, then when totw was announced he was down to 2 and last time I checked was 1.7 mil so that's 700k in space of a few hours. I hope benzema rises like mad now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Recently I've come up against a lot of players who for some reason have their keeper as their first choice corner taker, so every time they get a corner they have to switch to an outfield player. Anyone else come across this? Seems to happen every second game for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Requin wrote: »
    Recently I've come up against a lot of players who for some reason have their keeper as their first choice corner taker, so every time they get a corner they have to switch to an outfield player. Anyone else come across this? Seems to happen every second game for me.

Yup, EA automatically set this for some squads. Annoys the **** out of me when it happens to mine

Sweaty sweaty TOTW... dat Kouyate!!

Yup, EA automatically set this for some squads. Annoys the **** out of me when it happens to mine

Sweaty sweaty TOTW... dat Kouyate!!

It happens when you copy your squad and don't set the kick takers it automatically selects the keeper because its first on the team list.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

It happens when you copy your squad and don't set the kick takers it automatically selects the keeper because its first on the team list.

It's often happened to me with fresh squads :(

It's often happened to me with fresh squads :(

Only ever happened me when I copy. Eitherways its down to not setting up player role's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

My team can't string two passes together the last couple of matches. have 2 games left now in division 2 and if I win both ill go up to division 1. Can't understand why they've fallen apart tho. running into each other all the time too.

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    My team can't string two passes together the last couple of matches. have 2 games left now in division 2 and if I win both ill go up to division 1. Can't understand why they've fallen apart tho. running into each other all the time too.

I'm in Division 2 as well, played 6, won 5, drawn 1 :D Just need 2 more points from 4 games to get promoted (or 5 points to win the title if I'm feeling ambitious).

Thepoet85 wrote: »

Do you have David moyes or van gaal set as your manager? :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

So after reaching Div 1 am more or less down to 3 again :( threw so many 1 goal leads away in ending minutes :( and relegated from div 1 by 2 points :( Slaughtered on last game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Just opened Kouyate IF in a gold pack. :) A nice 1.5m bonus. Tho i may keep him... i've little experience with Silver IFs but i don't think he'll go down much.

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Just opened Kouyate IF in a gold pack. :) A nice 1.5m bonus. Tho i may keep him... i've little experience with Silver IFs but i don't think he'll go down much.

I don't think he will hold that value mate maybe I'm wrong.

Advertisement