Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I'd still keep him..dat 89 physical!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Well 3 games into another crack at div 2 and have two wins and a draw. was 4-4 in the 90th min and he won a penalty. He rattled the cross bar and I went up and scored the other end. delighted as I was sure I was gonna lose ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Following on from my previous post, I went on to win the Div. 2 title. Then off to Div. 1 it was.

Decided to play 2 games just to test out the waters, before I call it a night. Thought I'd be out of my depth, but it wasn't too bad at all. Actually, it went great. Won both games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Can not be bothered with Division 1. Got there and played two seasons, just about holding my place each time. Doumbia, Emenike, Musa and Ibarbo almost every game, shushing, every replay watched.

The arse end of the of the player base, for the most part, populate Division 1.

You get good competitive matches in The Gold Cup with none/not much of the antics.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

J. Marston wrote: »
    Can not be bothered with Division 1. Got there and played two seasons, just about holding my place each time. Doumbia, Emenike, Musa and Ibarbo almost every game, shushing, every replay watched.

The arse end of the of the player base, for the most part, populate Division 1.

You get good competitive matches in The Gold Cup with none/not much of the antics.

Thats why im near done with this game because of all that, you can win games with 30% possession, just run while using skill, guarateed goal every time, doesn't matter who you have at the back or what your tactics are.

You get that crap in the cup to, just forfeited a game there where he had ibarbo on the wing, just gave it to him and ran, couldn't be bothered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Thats why im near done with this game because of all that, you can win games with 30% possession, just run while using skill, guarateed goal every time, doesn't matter who you have at the back or what your tactics are.

You get that crap in the cup to, just forfeited a game there where he had ibarbo on the wing, just gave it to him and ran, couldn't be bothered

Not really true. If someone is just dribbling constantly its very predictable and pretty easy to counter. Just shadow jockey and call someone to help.

Its important to remember its a computer game, certain strategies are going to be better than other but that doesn't mean a better player can't beat a worse one by executing the sub optimal strategy more efficiently.

Sick of this game today. Won two games that would have taken me to div 1 and an error at the end voided the result as a loss.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It's frustrating when your AI gives away the softest penalty ever, and then when you guess right with the direction, the keeper still doesn't get a touch to the world's weakest shots :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    It's frustrating when your AI gives away the softest penalty ever, and then when you guess right with the direction, the keeper still doesn't get a touch to the world's weakest shots :(

Hate penalties too but I just dive same way each I save alot more then I use too. I know I sounds simple but its better then notnsaving any lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTT:AFCON leaked with upgraded gold IF Bolasie, Chik and even Kolo, who actually has some nice stats on him.

• Advertisement

Would anyone with an X1 be a gent and try gifting me the increased transfer piles from later in the process? :)

I only have a list size of 40. I bought an upgrade a few months back to go higher but it didn't work and am curious if someone gifts me it, will it fix it.

GT is Shadowclan619 and would reciprocate in any possible way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Would anyone with an X1 be a gent and try gifting me the increased transfer piles from later in the process? :)

I only have a list size of 40. I bought an upgrade a few months back to go higher but it didn't work and am curious if someone gifts me it, will it fix it.

GT is Shadowclan619 and would reciprocate in any possible way :)

I tried to send you the level 53 but it says you have it ,and I sent the level 80 and that seemed to work ok .

IF Morata looks good this week for discard; bought 11 of him at 11k, sold 4 in the first hour for 22k!

gizabeer wrote: »
    I tried to send you the level 53 but it says you have it ,and I sent the level 80 and that seemed to work ok .

Awesome! Love you :D
    Let me know if there's anything you want in return :)

Awesome! Love you :D
    Let me know if there's anything you want in return :)

No probs man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

IF Morata looks good this week for discard; bought 11 of him at 11k, sold 4 in the first hour for 22k!

How do you mean discard?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Mongo wrote: »
    How do you mean discard?

Discard price, which is around 10k for IF's. It's basically the unwanted IF's, so you can pick them up cheap and sell them on for a profit.

Yeah. iF cards can be sold for 9000 or so. So if you buy them for that to try and make a profit, but fail, you can quick sell them for most of the coins back.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Hi guys I got team of the tournament bony tonight. he's 82 but surely he's price will rise next week when he isn't in packs?

crunchie44 wrote: »
    Hi guys I got team of the tournament bony tonight. he's 82 but surely he's price will rise next week when he isn't in packs?

He will go up for sure but not to the level he was at before the tott. For TOTT investment Yaya is a good one. Was 9m before the tott and is now about 4m. He'll hit at least 7m in a few weeks i reckon.

Also with the web app down now is the time to be on your console getting BARGAINS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Official FUT forum is in a state of panic. Apparently there is a major crash and EA are doing something to fix the markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Official FUT forum is in a state of panic. Apparently there is a major crash and EA are doing something to fix the markets.

maybe it's just the player upgrades ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Knew I should of waited longer. Bought hazard for 640k a few hours ago thinking the market would be back by now and his price would be back up by tomorrow. Checked his price there he's selling for round 560k now :( also bought di Maria for 272k . sif lacazette has dropped to 1.4 million now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

maybe it's just the player upgrades ?

Don't think there being released till next week possibly.

EA

"The FIFA Ultimate Team Transfer Market will be inaccessible via the Web and Companion Apps until further notice while we perform important maintenance. During this time we will continue to assess the state of the Transfer Market.
    The Transfer Market will still be accessible via console – Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3.
    Thanks for your patience and understanding"

****, this could be down for a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

finally might sort out the hacking and cheating. sick of all the coins people are buying up on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

On a diff note guys ive gone from div 2 down to div 4 in a few days cant seem to buy a win no matter what i do...ive bought di maria,to strenghten up the midfield,also toure but cant get them working together..Ive a bpl team worth about 600K is anyone interested in building me a team with that amout of coins dont care what league but would like formation to be 4-1-2-1-2 or something like it...Thanks in advance guys

Crash will be interesting. All I've got are Williams, Morata and Rafinha who shouldn't drop below their original prices. But I've got 3.2m in the bank so will gratefully welcome a crash now :D

Does anyone know if it's possible to create a second fut account just for trading? I was thinking of doing it to keep my playing account to one side, but I'm not sure if/how I can do it?

• Advertisement

Will be interesting to see how the market being down for any sustained length of time affects it. I bought 3 Motm Yaya last night for 4m, if it goes back to normal that could easily double my money, if not it may be a poor investment.

Advertisement