Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Yeah , just create a new email address, some of the lads on another forum I do be on trade with 3 accounts

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Will be interesting to see how the market being down for any sustained length of time affects it. I bought 3 Motm Yaya last night for 4m, if it goes back to normal that could easily double my money, if not it may be a poor investment.

U on ps4 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

gizabeer wrote: »
    Yeah , just create a new email address, some of the lads on another forum I do be on trade with 3 accounts

And can I use the same psn account then so? Sounds good

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    And can I use the same psn account then so? Sounds good

Yeah afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

anyone think I should sell Yaya and Aguero regular cards now? Think Aguero might get an upgrade so that'll affect his price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

U on ps4 ?

Yup. The one with the completely fupped market.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Has any one an idea of when the app will be back working?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Has any one an idea of when the app will be back working?

Some people over on the forums seem to worry it won't be back, at least in a trading capacity :/ That EA are taking a "Burn the house down to kill a spider" approach with coin sellers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm after loosing out big time on benzema I have two sif but they gone down to 1.4 each now I bought them for 1.9 and 1.8 thinking they would go up after last weeks totw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Some people over on the forums seem to worry it won't be back, at least in a trading capacity :/ That EA are taking a "Burn the house down to kill a spider" approach with coin sellers.

Wait whats happening??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm after loosing out big time on benzema I have two sif but they gone down to 1.4 each now I bought them for 1.9 and 1.8 thinking they would go up after last weeks totw

Yeah but everyone is going down in price. Don't panic. If the web app comes back then the market will fix itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I despise the 4-3-2-1 formation.

I can't defend against it and I can't use it effectively.

J. Marston wrote: »
    I despise the 4-3-2-1 formation.

I can't defend against it and I can't use it effectively.

It was my fav formation but I decided I wasn't creating enough chances with it now I'm using 3421 I love it.

Yeah but everyone is going down in price. Don't panic. If the web app comes back then the market will fix itself.

Ronaldo and messi ain't coming down so far and they the only 2 I want ha. I've 4 mil plus two sif benzema that are currently dropping like bag of cement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I bought 3 SIF Aubameyang's last night, then a few hours later EA takes down the web app and now I'm f**ked. I've already lost about 150k each on them alone :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

jamescd wrote: »
    I bought 3 SIF Aubameyang's last night, then a few hours later EA takes down the web app and now I'm f**ked. I've already lost about 150k each on them alone :mad:

I bought ibra last Mon. I've lost at least 500k :( f*ck ea.

I've lost 1 mil each on 2 sif benzema haha could be worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

It takes days/weeks to make that kind of profit, then it's just wiped out in the space of a few hours. I can't even bring myself to turn on the Xbox and check how much the stuff I have is worth now (last time I checked was this morning) :(

It takes days/weeks to make that kind of profit, then it's just wiped out in the space of a few hours. I can't even bring myself to turn on the Xbox and check how much the stuff I have is worth now (last time I checked was this morning) :(

I think the ps is worse I don't mind tho because market was a joke not as if we could afford anyone anyway or properly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I'm tempted to blow the rest of my coins on a SIF Benzema but I'm hesitant because of the volatility of the market.

I wonder if he'll go below 1 million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Not really true. If someone is just dribbling constantly its very predictable and pretty easy to counter. Just shadow jockey and call someone to help.

Its important to remember its a computer game, certain strategies are going to be better than other but that doesn't mean a better player can't beat a worse one by executing the sub optimal strategy more efficiently.

I jockey him, i shadow him, i even stand off and let him just keep twisting and turning, then he sprints, or chips it over my defenders to his striker, who is wide open despite been in the 6 yard box, or even if he is surrounded, he still manages to control it and score.

I played a guy earlier in the cup, finished 4-4 aet, he had 4 shots at goal to my 11, and 36% possession, he just ran, no matter what i tried, i couldn't stop him, l lost the shootout.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've not bothered checking yet but I'm hoping the crash won't hurt me too hard; Williams was 20k, so was Rafinha, and Morata was 10k. Don't see why I can't still turn profits, though probably not as much.

Shame Ronnie and Messi won't come down; people paid so much for them, I don't think they'll swallow a massive loss of millions of coins :/

• Registered Users Posts: 38 AnthonyWalsh07

I sold TOTY Di Maria last week for almost 10 mill profit and bought Ronaldo.
    since then the gameplay has been sluggish for me, passing is not crisp and players feel like there running in mud

I thought it could be lag so I logged onto my brothers FUT account and he logged onto mine and his was the normal pace of the game im used to playing at and he said mine was so slow and didnt feel right

I know loads dont believe in handicap but the game feels really different like im playin with a bronze team, i'll probably have to cut my losses with ronaldo at a 3 mill loss than what i paid

I sold TOTY Di Maria last week for almost 10 mill profit and bought Ronaldo.
    since then the gameplay has been sluggish for me, passing is not crisp and players feel like there running in mud

I thought it could be lag so I logged onto my brothers FUT account and he logged onto mine and his was the normal pace of the game im used to playing at and he said mine was so slow and didnt feel right

I know loads dont believe in handicap but the game feels really different like im playin with a bronze team, i'll probably have to cut my losses with ronaldo at a 3 mill loss than what i paid

Whats your team rating ?

Whats your team rating ?

have 2 teams 1 is 84 the other is 83

A similar thing happened to me with a couple of teams , Like you said , The whole team felt stuck in the mud , passing becomes roulette , I try to keep my team rating between 81-83 and it happens a lot less now , I think the game over compensates sometimes if there is much of a gap between team ratings , Maybe try swapping out 1 or 2 players for similar but rated less (ie koscielney for Kompany) and see if it improves before you sell off Ronnie , But who knows ,its fifa , The most fun and infuriating game in one package :)

A similar thing happened to me with a couple of teams , Like you said , The whole team felt stuck in the mud , passing becomes roulette , I try to keep my team rating between 81-83 and it happens a lot less now , I think the game over compensates sometimes if there is much of a gap between team ratings , Maybe try swapping out 1 or 2 players for similar but rated less (ie koscielney for Kompany) and see if it improves before you sell off Ronnie , But who knows ,its fifa , The most fun and infuriating game in one package :)

i just spoke to an advisor and he said its handicapping. think of the lower rated players who lose he said ha
    so what the point of releasing TOTY players and having ronaldos and messi's when you play better with a lower rated player

i just spoke to an advisor and he said its handicapping. think of the lower rated players who lose he said ha
    so what the point of releasing TOTY players and having ronaldos and messi's when you play better with a lower rated player

No way ,What a load of bollox , The shower of cnuts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Handicap should definitely be removed for the higher divisions. I mean, if the players are as bad as EA think, how would they make it division 1-4?

• Advertisement

Handicap should definitely be removed for the higher divisions. I mean, if the players are as bad as EA think, how would they make it division 1-4?
    or have same rated players play each other, and its weird because I sold TOTY Di Maria who is higher rated than ronaldo

and now I cant string 2 passes together

Advertisement