Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

So spent 500k on packs tonight and got motm bony and if kolo toure and 2 lahms and scweinsteiger and on my very last pack I got sif aubameyang he isn't worth anything like he was last week but still good 700k from him..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Emre Can is now a CB with medium/medium work rates and 4 star skills. Plus provides a great chem link with boateng being German. I expect to be playing against him a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Parawind wrote: »
    Emre Can is now a CB with medium/medium work rates and 4 star skills. Plus provides a great chem link with boateng being German. I expect to be playing against him a lot.

He's got 69 defending. I hope people use him.

J. Marston wrote: »

Got two in packs and sold them straight away lol 4.5k each thank you

You know the defending stat is almost meaning less in fifa 15. I play with 2 bronze defenders in my irish team. Pace and height are what matters for CB + work rates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    So spent 500k on packs tonight and got motm bony and if kolo toure and 2 lahms and scweinsteiger and on my very last pack I got sif aubameyang he isn't worth anything like he was last week but still good 700k from him..

Spent 450k the other day, best I got was Real Madrid's CB Ramos, next best was Piszeck RB, well happy lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    Spent 450k the other day, best I got was Real Madrid's CB Ramos, next best was Piszeck RB, well happy lol

I know the feeling I had a really hot streak two weeks ago I got neymar Suarez hazzard and toure in 300k worth of packs was my best ever

Parawind wrote: »
    You know the defending stat is almost meaning less in fifa 15. I play with 2 bronze defenders in my irish team. Pace and height are what matters for CB + work rates.

You know you're wrong? Pace is handy but it's not a necessity. Give me Zabaleta over Walker and Godin over Miranda/Varane every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

You know you're wrong? Pace is handy but it's not a necessity. Give me Zabaleta over Walker and Godin over Miranda/Varane every time.

Just realised godin never got an upgraded card.

Don't shoot down my theory so quickly. It's not like I just plucked this out of the air. I have tested this out extensively with a huge variety of players.

You are 100% correct about those players that you have listed, but not for the reason you think. Both godin and zabaleta are very good, not specifically because of their defensive stats, but because both have high defensive work rates. While the other 3 players that you listed all have medium defensive work rates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

jayo26 wrote: »
    Sure post a pic up lets all admire him..... ;)

If I take it on my phone how can I do it?

Hope that works, does for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Thepoet85 wrote: »

Is that a dildo I see on the bedside locker in the reflection in that pic?

Is that a dildo I see on the bedside locker in the reflection in that pic?

Haha I wish!!!

Nice one mate.

For those who are familiar with the market (trading etc.) anyone have an idea of how Neymar's upgraded card will settle at? It's 900k right now while his old card is going for 300-350k and dropping, on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

For those who are familiar with the market (trading etc.) anyone have an idea of how Neymar's upgraded card will settle at? It's 900k right now while his old card is going for 300-350k and dropping, on PS4.

Its really tough to know right now. 100% depends on the web app coming back up or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone ever used the Griezmann IF ST card?? Tempted to buy him and try him out alongside UP Lacazette. Also probs gonna buy these two squads soon enough, so I'll have 4 total squads to play around with :P

futhead.com/15/squads/23551745
    futhead.com/15/squads/23497151

thoughts??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Hey everyone I would really appreciate anyone's help with this problem as it is driving me insane! Not exclusively a fut prob I presume. In a 10 game series in each div I only get 8 games, I get disconnected half way through games normally around 2/10, could be the first minute or last, just random! It comes up that I have been disconnected from the access point and longs me out of fut. I can then immediately sign back in. I got a new router and still have the same problem, different Internet provider too. It also happens a friend of mine when he take his playstation over! So frustrating, if anyone has any tips, advice please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I think it's just UT tbh.

I gave up on FIFA back in October and didn't play until earlier this week.

Since I kept a portion of my UT coins I rebuilt two decent enough sides.

Straight back to mediocrity, just constant cheesy games and results.

Switched to Seasons and I went over 20 games unbeaten with only one loss in 35 odd games.
    I'm currently 84th in the world(or there abouts) for the week with a record around 36-6-3 and the losses all being by the solitary goal, could realistically have went unbeaten for nearly 50 games.

My record in UT seasons is something like 72-30-42.

There is no reason for such a wild shift in my winning record, losses in UT from the couple I had earlier this week were often 2/3 loss defeats.

Goals for and against in UT was something very similar while when I counted a 20 game stretch in Seasons earlier this week I had conceded only 11 goals and scored 40+.

I regularly give up 2+ in UT but my defence in seasons on this current stretch is the second best in the top 100, average against about 0.70 goals per game.

I've always had 100 chemistry in UT and fairly decent players all things considered so there's no explanation for dominating in seasons while being a win one, lose one player in UT.

It's always seemed to have an edge that creeps into games, but it seems worse this year or at least harder to work through and win either way.

Hard disagree with this. I wish the gameplay of regular seasons was in Ultimate Team but alas it will never happen.

Personally I feel they have this in place for a reason. One - if you are constantly beating opponents in FUT, the desire to try and get the Informs and thus spend money is reduced. You will just get bored. For the better players going on losing streaks, they will go through the "one more game" syndrome until they start picking up wins again.

Secondly, poorer players in the game, if they are constantly losing will also get bored of the game and thus stop play which means no more money for EA.

Its the only logical reason that something in FUT causes this. As Gilberto said, there is no other logical reason for such a wild swing in results in regular seasons to that of FUT.

And now Neymar :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

And now Neymar :)

dont forget upgraded nani

dont forget upgraded nani

Haha I didn't even notice him at first!!!

Haha I didn't even notice him at first!!!

Said every premier league defender!

Opened a pack at 11:50pm and got Giroud. Ten minutes later, I see he has a MOTM card.

Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Opened a pack at 11:50pm and got Giroud. Ten minutes later, I see he has a MOTM card.

Ugh.

Giroud is too slow imo.

But the card is orange.

Orange!

But the card is orange.

Orange!

Hahaha yeah they're quite sexy, the amount of MOTM Bonys that are floating around the place lately are unreal. I saw this weird Harry Kane card that was black/silver and was going for 1M coins, what type of card is it do you know?

Hahaha yeah they're quite sexy, the amount of MOTM Bonys that are floating around the place lately are unreal. I saw this weird Harry Kane card that was black/silver and was going for 1M coins, what type of card is it do you know?

IF Silver? :pac:

IF Silver? :pac:

That's what I thought, only really got into online FIFA this Christmas, was always a manager mode guy.

• Advertisement

That's what I thought, only really got into online FIFA this Christmas, was always a manager mode guy.

Ah yeah, fair enough then! Enjoying online?

Advertisement