Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Serie A is dirt cheap. Honda for 700 coins is a steal, I built the majority of my team for 350 coins buy now. The likes of Pazzini, Kovacic, Destro, Rami, and Jorginho, all good players.

Yeah it's a great league for bargains. Montolivo for 350, Vidic for around 950 and Hamsik for 1000.

I got Pjanic and Pirlo for 1,500 each as well but both are up to around the 2,700 - 3,000 mark now.

Pogba for around 35,000 seems to be the most expensive Serie A player this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

There are unbelievable bargains in Serie A at the moment. I stuck together a reasonable stater team with Manolas, Ogbonna, Kovacic, Muntari, Marin, Lulic, Destro, etc. Most players only cost a few hundred coins. I was lucky that I got Buffon & Maggio from my starters. Loads of budget MFs and STs.

Just need to get a left back. Evra & Cole are expensive and I don't really like Radu. Will have to come up for something different there. I might stick De Sciglio at LB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

bought 10 robbie keanes for saving for the year, and 10 hamsiks for sale on release day or there abouts .....and now have a full transfer tray......bugger hhahaha

i think i can leave them in the transfer targets pile though?

Even though they are not Serie A players, the loan deals for Zlatan and Bale made my team play a whole lot better :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really loving concept squads. Have built a load of them, many of which I'll never get the cards for, but fingers crossed. Its fun to try and build teams with Ronaldo et al in without needing to get absurdly lucky...

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »
    There are unbelievable bargains in Serie A at the moment. I stuck together a reasonable stater team with Manolas, Ogbonna, Kovacic, Muntari, Marin, Lulic, Destro, etc. Most players only cost a few hundred coins. I was lucky that I got Buffon & Maggio from my starters. Loads of budget MFs and STs.
    Just need to get a left back. Evra & Cole are expensive and I don't really like Radu. Will have to come up for something different there. I might stick De Sciglio at LB.

I stuck Strootman at LB. He's doing a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Go for a silver player at LB.. Thats what i'll be doing.

Zuniga looks great.

What you can do is use Criscito and border him with two Italians.

Just put up a bunch of players that I bought a few days ago. Looking to make around 1 - 2K profit.

There should be a market crash tomorrow with the US getting FIFA. So i'd suggest try to get some coins together so you can pick up some bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Just put up a bunch of players that I bought a few days ago. Looking to make around 1 - 2K profit.

There should be a market crash tomorrow with the US getting FIFA. So i'd suggest try to get some coins together so you can pick up some bargains.

Buying a few Donovans meself :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Buying a few Donovans meself :pac:

**** i sold 2 Henrys...and a Keane and a donovan.

Completely forgot the yanks would love them ha

D_turbo wrote: »
    **** i sold 2 Henrys...and a Keane and a donovan.

Completely forgot the yanks would love them ha

I'm no trading genius, but I'd imagine they'd go mad for their own players

I'm no trading genius, but I'd imagine they'd go mad for their own players

no doub they will. But i got coin hungry and forgot :mad:

no doub they will. But i got coin hungry and forgot :mad:

my dilemma is the 3 lukakus iv bought, do i sell them now at a small loss to buy US type cards, or make do with the 7 donovans i have

my dilemma is the 3 lukakus iv bought, do i sell them now at a small loss to buy US type cards, or make do with the 7 donovans i have

Keep the Lukaku's.. They'll rise quite a bit. I don't believe the US cards will sell that well. At least not well enough to take losses on other cards.

Keep the Lukaku's.. They'll rise quite a bit. I don't believe the US cards will sell that well. At least not well enough to take losses on other cards.

I'd say you're right. Lukaku will sell fairly well after a few days of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I used Criscito, Italian left-back for Zenit. Cost 350 coins.

Put Ogbonna at left centre-back and then have an Italian midfielder link with him for full chem.

My team:
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=fSDzdNccbBMI:360

x2...americans will prob buy the USA People just for kicks...doubt they will act target them as a team

Id keep lukakus.

Wish i hadnt spent all my coins now.

Money to be made in german market.

x2...americans will prob buy the USA People just for kicks...doubt they will act target them as a team

Id keep lukakus.

Wish i hadnt spent all my coins now.

Money to be made in german market.

Hopefully there's for a big market crash tomorrow.

I'm trying to save up for Marchisio since he'll be a player that will suit my team perfectly. I'm not bothering with players that can be picked up cheap. I'd rather go for a big player that will rise in price.

I've like 8k and 7 players to buy :p
    Maybe i'll get lucky with a free gift tonight.

Anyone get any good free gifts ? I've only got gift silver and brozne packs :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

mini bronze pack and then 250 coins. Waste of time.

Hearing about people getting 5k coins gift makes me a sad panda.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Anyone mail me how to download from the us psn store. Having a nightmare here trying to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've got 1000 coins as a gift twice, a bronze gift pack and a gold gift pack. Gift packs are a slap in the face, gimme the coins!

I realise now that I've been quite lucky but still, 5k coins and I'd be sorted.

Go for a silver player at LB.. Thats what i'll be doing.

Zuniga looks great.

I had looked at that, but Zuniga, Armero and Emanuelson are all individually worth as much as my entire team.
    What you can do is use Criscito and border him with two Italians.
    Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I used Criscito, Italian left-back for Zenit. Cost 350 coins.

Put Ogbonna at left centre-back and then have an Italian midfielder link with him for full chem.

My team:
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=fSDzdNccbBMI:360

Decent suggestions. I thought about him, but I can only put him beside one Italian (Ogbonna). My CMs will be Marin, Muntari and Kovacic. I like one holding central player and two dribblers beside that. I might just accept one dead link for no. Can't go wrong with Criscito's price and it is only a starter team.

Looks like this is the team I'll be rolling out with tomorrow so (with either Criscito or De Sciglio at LB): http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/1236320/

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

wanted to buy some fifa points (I know, I know) to get me started in UT. but when I try to it says no content available. Is this because I bought it from the U.S. psn and is there a workaround?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Lads I've never got into UT before can anyone give us a bit advice on how to get started up?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Lads I've never got into UT before can anyone give us a bit advice on how to get started up?

Buy some gold packs get your chemistry right by having players beside each other in formation connected by nationality or league they play in. Play some online league games and then throw money at it to get a great team or spend time and tune your skills :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 deano77888

Got the ultimate edition on the us market and not getting any packs anyone know why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

wanted to buy some fifa points (I know, I know) to get me started in UT. but when I try to it says no content available. Is this because I bought it from the U.S. psn and is there a workaround?

You need to buy them off the account that bought the game e.g your US account, then transfer all the stuff over to your other account. Tedious but thats the only way you can do it. Will work out cheaper for packs to though.
    deano77888 wrote: »
    Got the ultimate edition on the us market and not getting any packs anyone know why?

Youl only get the packs on the US account that bought the game. You only get one free pack a week though it wasnt worth the extra 10r imo.

Advertisement