Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

jayo26 wrote: »
    Getting itchy to open packs think ill go on a spending spree

Mate I opened about 500k worth and got absolutely nothing. Let me know how you get on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Mate I opened about 500k worth and got absolutely nothing. Let me know how you get on :)

I'm trying to ration haha. I've 3.7 mil so I'm thinking ill blow the .7 and get meself if messi in a pack instead of paying 15 mil for him :) or then again ill probably end up with lord bentner ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Who should I add to my team, havent played much only in division 7 so far so only have 7000 coins but looking to save to strengthen my team . I really need a new gk anyway

De Gea is excellent, cost me 4K.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Who should I add to my team, havent played much only in division 7 so far so only have 7000 coins but looking to save to strengthen my team . I really need a new gk anyway

I found Dzeko to be rubbish. I love Balotelli. He's quick, strong and a good finisher. Schurrle also for LW gets a lot of goals.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

With trading down on the app, and not having massive motivation to play, am tempted to blow 250k on coins on the back of this thread. How many 7,500 packs is that?

• Advertisement

Hmm, Jumbo Packs. 20 for 15k, so 300k. **** it, let's see what I get.

13 packs in and nothing....

EDIT: 500k worth of packs and sweet **** all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Am I the only one that keeps loosin connection to ea servers during game's? Its happened 3 times in a row.. **** sake

Am I the only one that keeps loosin connection to ea servers during game's? Its happened 3 times in a row.. **** sake

Make that 4 times in a row . I genuinely hate fifa at times

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Thinking of getting back into FUT again. I haven't really played since October.....basically I've no team and no coins. Is it worth spending a few quid to buy some coins?

Has anyone been caught for doing so? Is it worth buying them on a second account that I don't use online, and then transferring them to my real one - or is it overkill? I see lads on the PS4 playing wager matches for millions of coins which probably stand out as crazy transactions for a rubbish player, but they don't seem to have any problems.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Thinking of getting back into FUT again. I haven't really played since October.....basically I've no team and no coins. Is it worth spending a few quid to buy some coins?

Has anyone been caught for doing so? Is it worth buying them on a second account that I don't use online, and then transferring them to my real one - or is it overkill? I see lads on the PS4 playing wager matches for millions of coins which probably stand out as crazy transactions for a rubbish player, but they don't seem to have any problems.

No talk of buying coins in here its against the rules

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »

Pm me if you want and I'll talk about it

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Back into FUT for the first time since the Christmas, looked up the BPL markets and got a mad shock! :eek:

The likes of Mata, Kyle Walker and Gael Clichy all going for under 2k, serious stuff. Bought Willian as a sub RM for 1,100, pushing Walcott to reserves.

Looking to crack on with matches and take the Div.2 title, use the cash to bag Rooney CAM, Van Persie and a few more subs.

Back into FUT for the first time since the Christmas, looked up the BPL markets and got a mad shock! :eek:

The likes of Mata, Kyle Walker and Gael Clichy all going for under 2k, serious stuff. Bought Willian as a sub RM for 1,100, pushing Walcott to reserves.

Looking to crack on with matches and take the Div.2 title, use the cash to bag Rooney CAM, Van Persie and a few more subs.

All because of coin sellers really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Has anyone won the regular gold shield tournament lately? On a first win you get a pack and coins. Now any further win it says you get coins but in fact you use to always get a gold pack still.

Im just after winning it there earlier and only got the coins. Im wondering has this been changed/fixed so you dont get the pack anymore?

Secondly I jiat decided to buy a pack for 15k coins and got Neymar. Best ever player I got by far and hes currenyly going for cheapest BIN of 490k.

Whats the best time to sell him? Should I wait til Messi totw has died down a little? Also what time of day/night are prices at their highest?

joe123 wrote: »
    Has anyone won the regular gold shield tournament lately? On a first win you get a pack and coins. Now any further win it says you get coins but in fact you use to always get a gold pack still.

Im just after winning it there earlier and only got the coins. Im wondering has this been changed/fixed so you dont get the pack anymore?

Secondly I jiat decided to buy a pack for 15k coins and got Neymar. Best ever player I got by far and hes currenyly going for cheapest BIN of 490k.

Whats the best time to sell him? Should I wait til Messi totw has died down a little? Also what time of day/night are prices at their highest?

Neymar is worth over a million mate his 86 rated card is 490k but you got his new 87 rated card. Id sell now as his price is inflated due to it been an upgrade

jayo26 wrote: »
    Neymar is worth over a million mate his 86 rated card is 490k but you got his new 87 rated card. Id sell now as his price is inflated due to it been an upgrade

Hmmm had a quick look last night and I think his 86 is around 220k and this version is at 490k.

Im at work now but if someone could check again for me it would be great. Its the Xbox One btw.

Half tempted to keep him but I use a Serie A squad most of the time.

joe123 wrote: »
    Hmmm had a quick look last night and I think his 86 is around 220k and this version is at 490k.

Im at work now but if someone could check again for me it would be great. Its the Xbox One btw.

Half tempted to keep him but I use a Serie A squad most of the time.

Oh really your prob right then sorry I last checked yesterday early he is after dropping alot in 24hrs if so.

What are the best packs to buy ? Jumbo gold one's?

What are the best packs to buy ? Jumbo gold one's?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just won the online cup, got 2,000 coins and a free gold pack.

Best player in the pack was a 77 rated CB.

why bother EA, just why bother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Has anyone had the glitch where you get to the final of the champions shield and then you just cant play the final or get out of the tournament? I've had this problem for a while and it's killing me as sometimes I'm not in the best form I don't want to play league and can't play any cups! Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just won the online cup, got 2,000 coins and a free gold pack.

Best player in the pack was a 77 rated CB.

why bother EA, just why bother.

Still better than Konami's PES 15.
    Cost like €2.50 for enough coins to buy 1 player and most of the time you'd be lucky to get a player over 77.

At least with UT you can trade to get a good amount of coins.

Mr Blobby wrote: »

At least with UT you can trade to get a good amount of coins.

When the web app is working :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Lord TSC wrote: »
    When the web app is working :(

Its great for all of us with a low amount of coins. :pac:

...But I probably picked a bad time to get my 1st inform.

I've got about 2m worth of cards sitting on my trade pile at the moment, waiting for the web app to kick back in.

It's just not economical to be spending the time listing them on the console though, having to set the price of each card one by one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

It's just not economical to be spending the time listing them on the console though, having to set the price of each card one by one :(

Just curious, ist that the only reason, or is it prices, why should it make a difference, i dont understand?

Just curious, ist that the only reason, or is it prices, why should it make a difference, i dont understand?

For some reason, when you are using the console, it doesn't remember the set prices on a card when it expires; you've got to up the bid price for each card at the end of each auction. Hitting "Relist all" relists all the cards with a Bid Price f what you paid for it. Given I've got so many cards, it would take 10 minutes every hour to list the card. Add to that the fact you've got to be be the console, hogging up a TV.

With the web app, it takes about 10 seconds every hour to relist, from a phone, iPad or laptop. I can go days without playing or touching the console, but still be listing with minimal effort and making a decent chunk of coins.

Well I just sold my Neymar for a BIN for 550k! Have over 1 million coins now to use.

Just asking this again, has anyone repeatedly won the tournament where you get a gold pack and not got the pack lately?

Usually you always receive a pack after winning it but I didn't get any last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

For some reason, when you are using the console, it doesn't remember the set prices on a card when it expires; you've got to up the bid price for each card at the end of each auction. Hitting "Relist all" relists all the cards with a Bid Price f what you paid for it. Given I've got so many cards, it would take 10 minutes every hour to list the card. Add to that the fact you've got to be be the console, hogging up a TV.

With the web app, it takes about 10 seconds every hour to relist, from a phone, iPad or laptop. I can go days without playing or touching the console, but still be listing with minimal effort and making a decent chunk of coins.

My console re-lists all at the previous auction price? That's on ps3...

• Advertisement

Mongo wrote: »
    Has anyone had the glitch where you get to the final of the champions shield and then you just cant play the final or get out of the tournament? I've had this problem for a while and it's killing me as sometimes I'm not in the best form I don't want to play league and can't play any cups! Any suggestions?

The only way to fix that is by logging into the last gen version/newer gen version and resetting the tournament.

For Example:

You are playing on an Xbox One and your tournament becomes stuck, you then need to log into FUT 15 on an Xbox 360 with your account and enter into ultimate team. Click the tournament and it will say "you have current tournament progress this will now be reset". Click yes and you will be able to play again on the Xbox One.

This works the other way around too.

Advertisement