Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

elefant wrote: »
    My console re-lists all at the previous auction price? That's on ps3...

Does it for me on ps4 as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm Xbox One, and I've seen others mention the issue on other forums. Must just be a X1 thing. It's annoying as ****.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm Xbox One, and I've seen others mention the issue on other forums. Must just be a X1 thing. It's annoying as ****.

Is there new items being added sometimes. I think that affects it sometimes. I know the odd time I would have to set the price of everything again and I find its use ally after I've added something to the transfer pile.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

The prices have gone mental, lastnite i got upgraded lacazette for 5k, he was going for 40k the night before, is this because of if messi? Will the prices go back up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Spent 90k on packs there . Dante the best I got and realized hes barely making 600 coins lol . Should have kept my coins . Was saving the last few days ha

• Advertisement

I absolutely dispise pr**ks who play 5 at the back at ultra defensive.

And for the second day in a row my wins are not being counted.

spoke to ea on the their chat thing. they gave me 3 premium packs for my troubles. got nothing in them either

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I've got David Silva in packs 3 times in the last 24 hours.

87 rated and he goes for about 1k. How about giving me another 87 rated player like Bale or Neymar, EA? Bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

elefant wrote: »
    My console re-lists all at the previous auction price? That's on ps3...

Mine too, Xbone here

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Lord TSC wrote: »

Are you clearing your sales before you relist ? Thats usually the reason for that , next time scroll to page 2 , relist and then clear your sales from the last cycle

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

J. Marston wrote: »

87 rated and he goes for about 1k. How about giving me another 87 rated player like Bale or Neymar, EA? Bastards.

Agreed plus I wish they would stop given out Doumbia and Ibarbo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Its frustrating but Bale and Neymar have much rarer card weights than Silva. Sucks tho. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Its frustrating but Bale and Neymar have much rarer card weights than Silva. Sucks tho. :(

Are pack weights based on pace then? I mean, they're all wingers and rated 87 overall and play for elite European teams (Well, kinda, in Silva's case...) but Bale and Neymar are extremely quick while Silva is slow in comparison.

Are pack weights based on pace then? I mean, they're all wingers and rated 87 overall and play for elite European teams (Well, kinda, in Silva's case...) but Bale and Neymar are extremely quick while Silva is slow in comparison.

Its based on Ea's decision. They know what they're doing. Its not just pace tho. Historically it's been 1) Ronaldo 2) Messi and 3) Ibra.

Speaking of which i should buy Ibra...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

gizabeer wrote: »
    Are you clearing your sales before you relist ? Thats usually the reason for that , next time scroll to page 2 , relist and then clear your sales from the last cycle

This. Relist first then clear sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Got to division 2 then lost every game and ended up in Division 5!!

Very nearly went to Division 6 but managed to stop the rot somehow and am now back to Division 4.

Very frustrating indeed!!

Is it my team?

De Gea

Zabaleta / Koscielny / Vertongen / Clichy

Hazard / Fabregas / Rameries / Sanchez

Aguero / Costa

have Marcello / Mangala / Debuchy as replacement def
    have Silva / Ozil / Gerrard / Sterling as Mid subs
    Have Remy up front sub

Any hints?

Also have an IF Schurrle who is scratching his arse.

Also, how many players do people generally have? Think at last count I have 400+!! Thinking of having a clear out as most unsellable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got to division 2 then lost every game and ended up in Division 5!!

Very nearly went to Division 6 but managed to stop the rot somehow and am now back to Division 4.

Very frustrating indeed!!

Is it my team?

De Gea

Zabaleta / Koscielny / Vertongen / Clichy

Hazard / Fabregas / Rameries / Sanchez

Aguero / Costa

have Marcello / Mangala / Debuchy as replacement def
    have Silva / Ozil / Gerrard / Sterling as Mid subs
    Have Remy up front sub

Any hints?

Also have an IF Schurrle who is scratching his arse.

Also, how many players do people generally have? Think at last count I have 400+!! Thinking of having a clear out as most unsellable.

If you keep loosing like that I find changing tactics usually helps even if its small change to formation. I changed from 343 back to 41212 after been relegated from div 1 and 2 and I went on to win 13 games in a row and back to div 1.
    I have 600 players again now I'm too lazy to go into quick sell most of them but Las time I did it I had over 1000 I hate the effort of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

with a team like that i'd say it relates to your skill level. nothing wrong with that team in my opinion. Should be easily able to stay in division 1 if you're good enough.

I'm currently in division 6 saying my coins using a team i've put together for 7k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

RossieMan wrote: »
    with a team like that i'd say it relates to your skill level. nothing wrong with that team in my opinion. Should be easily able to stay in division 1 if you're good enough.

I'm currently in division 6 saying my coins using a team i've put together for 7k.

Skill level probably, or frustration level!!

With the Winter upgrades of IF players, do the existing cards automatically upgrade?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Skill level probably, or frustration level!!

With the Winter upgrades of IF players, do the existing cards automatically upgrade?

Just the cards informs get upgraded

How much coins for divisions 1 title in single player?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

joe123 wrote: »
    The only way to fix that is by logging into the last gen version/newer gen version and resetting the tournament.

For Example:

You are playing on an Xbox One and your tournament becomes stuck, you then need to log into FUT 15 on an Xbox 360 with your account and enter into ultimate team. Click the tournament and it will say "you have current tournament progress this will now be reset". Click yes and you will be able to play again on the Xbox One.

This works the other way around too.

Do I have to own Fifa 15 on 360 then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Mongo wrote: »
    Do I have to own Fifa 15 on 360 then?

Yup, or borrow one

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

jamescd wrote: »
    Yup, or borrow one

That's some load of muck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

Why can't I play against Remy and not have him score. Is it all in my head or is he just that good in the game?

I've played against far better teams than the ones with him included and kept clean sheets. But if I see him in the team I might as well be starting with at least a -1 handicap.

Why can't I play against Remy and not have him score. Is it all in my head or is he just that good in the game?

I've played against far better teams than the ones with him included and kept clean sheets. But if I see him in the team I might as well be starting with at least a -1 handicap.

I know the feeling I'm like that with lukaku I hate the sight of him

Anyone on ps4 tonight up for a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Need 2 wins from 3 to hold division 2, will leave me with about 7k to spend.

Thinking RVP in, Remy out.

Need 2 wins from 3 to hold division 2, will leave me with about 7k to spend.

Thinking RVP in, Remy out.

RVP is pretty good but you need to be aware that making that switch will completely change how you will need to play your game. RVP isn't gonna bring the explosiveness that Remy brings. A more organised passing game will be required. Try it out for sure tho, variety is the spice of life with Fifa.

Can I just say that as much as I hate him Suarez is an absolute animal in ultimate team ha. I never put him in before but since I put him in last week he is banging in goals for me in div 2 and now div 1 and usually I don't have strikers that score lots of goals I'm usually lucky if each of my strikers average 1 in 2 games but Suarez has managed 35 goals in 22 games in the top divisions.

• Advertisement

I bought the upgraded azpilicwata and sold the old one and now when im pressing ready to go into the game I see hes 79 but when I go into my spuad hes 81 ? Why is this

Advertisement