Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hope to god EA sort this web app out. In college and have no access to fifa, so web app and futbin were keeping me occupied re my fifa need :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hope to god EA sort this web app out. In college and have no access to fifa, so web app and futbin were keeping me occupied re my fifa need :(

Honestly worry it's gone.

Last year, it went down like this in May and never came back :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Honestly worry it's gone.

Last year, it went down like this in May and never came back :/

bloody EA...hope they give us some gifts for it being down ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

bloody EA...hope they give us some gifts for it being down ;);)

I doubt they will, they milked their customers already by selling billions of fifa points up to now, they know that players start loosing interest in around this period of the year so they don't care about gifts or the web app anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

jayo26 wrote: »
    I never watch you tubers but yhh I've reverted back to 41212 wide now with Suarez and griezman up front I've found it great for the past few days.

Some are worth a quick watch but most are just guys screaming at the screen. Airjapes and ovy are good tho.

• Advertisement

App is down so can't check at the moment, but think it was 5-2-1-2.
    Neuer
    Pizecek - Hummels - IF Benatia - Boateng - Baines
    Fabregas - Wilshire
    DiMaria
    Lukaku - Falcao

Only 92 chem, and I have 2m to get a few better players in. Defo going to nab Costa to replace Lukaku, and could probably get IF's for the defence.

Try out SIF Naldo at the back if you can make it work. He's excellent. What's falcao like? Have him in the squad but not bothered trying him out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Try out SIF Naldo at the back if you can make it work. He's excellent. What's falcao like? Have him in the squad but not bothered trying him out.

He's inconsistant, amazing one game, anonymous the next.

Literally made one swap to the above team, Costa for Lukaku. Went from 4 wins out of 4, 8 goals scored, 0 conceded....to 4 losses from 4, 2 goals scored, 10 conceded.

Apparently Lukaku was stopping my defenders from acting like idiots :rolleyes:

He's inconsistant, amazing one game, anonymous the next.

Literally made one swap to the above team, Costa for Lukaku. Went from 4 wins out of 4, 8 goals scored, 0 conceded....to 4 losses from 4, 2 goals scored, 10 conceded.

Apparently Lukaku was stopping my defenders from acting like idiots :rolleyes:

Funny how stuff like that happens. Fifa = random at times. Tbh I've found that basically never switching to defenders has helped me a ton. Even if i can't get back with the midfielder to make a challenge, i just try to cover a runner and hope the cpu does something with the defenders. Too often when i take control of one they just stop and ignore the command. I don't use the press button either, just let them do what they do. If the guy beats them so be it but it stops people beating you by just running straight and relying on fifa mocking you with its random sh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

If passing is the name of your game it must be a coincidence that almost every player has 80+ pace ;)

5 in midfield makes for an A1 passing game. The pace helps players get into decent positions of course. I don't think the lack of it would be detrimental though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

When will this web ap be working again? F*cking ridic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Has anyone used inform Remy Cabella at RM? Tempted to purchase.

Has anyone used inform Remy Cabella at RM? Tempted to purchase.

Yup he's ok, nothing to write home about. Defo not as good as Sanchez upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Hurdling/jumping over tackles should be taken out of the game. It provides no advantage when someone slides in, misses the ball but then your player steps over the tackler and all the momentum is gone from your attack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

J. Marston wrote: »
    Hurdling/jumping over tackles should be taken out of the game. It provides no advantage when someone slides in, misses the ball but then your player steps over the tackler and all the momentum is gone from your attack.

Or the the tackler is after getting up and running away with ball before your player even notices he don't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

IF Suarez will be coming soon I'd guess.

daRobot wrote: »

Maybe Motm alright... i'll be buying that for bloody sure!!

if I could afford id buy him! let's pray he's ~1m (miracle)

Maybe Motm alright... i'll be buying that for bloody sure!!

Damn right, me too! That's a card to build a team around.

if I could afford id buy him! let's pray he's ~1m (miracle)

He'll be 6m or so i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

they'll prob give him a motm card. only league games count towards totw

• Advertisement

He'll be 6m or so i'd say.

well I guess I'm settling for his non-IF! Might try him in a F9..haven't used that formation in this fifa yet and apparently its OP

well I guess I'm settling for his non-IF! Might try him in a F9..haven't used that formation in this fifa yet and apparently its OP

I wouldn't say its OP but its defo a very good and fun formation. Needs the right players and instructions tho. These are the two i've been having most success with using it...

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=iyebeT10nLOlz:ps3

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=dehP77W8nLOlC:ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I tried to use it last week and had a mixed bag. Winning more than I was losing, but I thought I would have had better results in those games with more of a threat up front.

I had a front 3 of UP Depay, Tevez and Cuadrado. I know Tevez has H/H workrates, but there was a real lack of any sort of cutting edge up front. He never seemed to be in the right place when I cut down the wing. He had 9 goals in 11 games for me, but most were from penalties and free kicks.

I found Cuadrado (even set to cut inside), was glued to the touch line - to the point where I thought the instruction was bugged, because I can't imagine how wide he would have been with the "stay wide" instruction.

It would be worth a try with the likes of Bale/Neymar/Robben/Ribery/Ronaldo on the wings if you can afford it.

My god, it must have been sickening to open 160 packs and get absolutely nothing:

http://forums.futhead.com/forums/fifa-15/market-trading/104494-24-000-fifa-points-pack-opening

v3ttel wrote: »
    I tried to use it last week and had a mixed bag. Winning more than I was losing, but I thought I would have had better results in those games with more of a threat up front.

I had a front 3 of UP Depay, Tevez and Cuadrado. I know Tevez has H/H workrates, but there was a real lack of any sort of cutting edge up front. He never seemed to be in the right place when I cut down the wing. He had 9 goals in 11 games for me, but most were from penalties and free kicks.

I found Cuadrado (even set to cut inside), was glued to the touch line - to the point where I thought the instruction was bugged, because I can't imagine how wide he would have been with the "stay wide" instruction.

It would be worth a try with the likes of Bale/Neymar/Robben/Ribery/Ronaldo on the wings if you can afford it.

I was gonna go with a front three of Griezmann/Suarez/IF Rodrigo or Vela (depends on coins)

My god, it must have been sickening to open 160 packs and get absolutely nothing:

http://forums.futhead.com/forums/fifa-15/market-trading/104494-24-000-fifa-points-pack-opening

Ah you have to go in with no expectations. Trading is so easy atm that making millions is easy with large capital so massive pack openings aren't as big a deal as the used to be. I opened 3m last Sunday and got 2ifs both the discard price gago. Best player was kroos.

Not gonna stop me opening 4m tonight chasing the dragon.

Ah you have to go in with no expectations. Trading is so easy atm that making millions is easy with large capital so massive pack openings aren't as big a deal as the used to be. I opened 3m last Sunday and got 2ifs both the discard price gago. Best player was kroos.

Not gonna stop me opening 4m tonight chasing the dragon.

Agree mate sometimes u get lucky sometimes you don't. Ea are not forcing him to buy points

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

The pack quality is nothing short of atrocious at the minute. I've had very good luck over the last month but have noticed a sharp decline in the quality of players in packs. I'm wondering if EA are trying to regulate the fut market by essentially nullifying so many coins as people are discarding these packs. maybe not, but the packs have really been awful of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

jayo26 wrote: »
    Agree mate sometimes u get lucky sometimes you don't. Ea are not forcing him to buy points

I must have opened 500 or 600 packs in the last 2 fifas and i never got a player worth more than 20k.. never got an IF either. Its a total joke tbh

• Advertisement

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I must have opened 500 or 600 packs in the last 2 fifas and i never got a player worth more than 20k.. never got an IF either. Its a total joke tbh

That's not much packs haha I opened that in one week lol. Only messing mate but I've had similar luck too and then went threw a hot spell few weeks ago I got hazzard,neymar,Suarez,yaya and few others in space of two days but sure I sold most of them and used the coins to open more packs haha. The way I see it is the only way I can improve my team is if I get messi or Ronaldo and id rather depend the coins on packs then to give it to some greedy fooker that's charging nine or ten million for them.

Advertisement