Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

In the process of blowing 8m on packs. Best player opened after 2.5m is Boateng. No If yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

After years of opening packs and never getting anybody decent ever I went on a hot streak last night and got Ribery, Suarez, In Form griezman a couple of other low rated in forms and a few other half decent players, di Maria, kroos, modric and kompany is all I can think of!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

gaz15 wrote: »
    After years of opening packs and never getting anybody decent ever I went on a hot streak last night and got Ribery, Suarez, In Form griezman a couple of other low rated in forms and a few other half decent players, di Maria, kroos, modric and kompany is all I can think of!

How much did you spend?? I'd love an IF Griezmann...looks insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

What's the story with the informs and why do ye all get hard ons for them?

Only started playing ultimate team recently and all I can make out is that they have increased stats by one or 2 points so a 86 player might go to 87/88 for an extra 90k. That difference in stats is immaterial because 86 and 87 pace are basically the same

Is there something I'm missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Only started playing ultimate team recently and all I can make out is that they have increased stats by one or 2 points so a 86 player might go to 87/88 for an extra 90k. That difference in stats is immaterial because 86 and 87 pace are basically the same

they're worth a ton because they're only available for a week and are rare

sometimes the most valuable in forms are position changes, players like Silva and Sanchez have if's in different positions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

jayo26 wrote: »
    That's not much packs haha I opened that in one week lol. Only messing mate but I've had similar luck too and then went threw a hot spell few weeks ago I got hazzard,neymar,Suarez,yaya and few others in space of two days but sure I sold most of them and used the coins to open more packs haha. The way I see it is the only way I can improve my team is if I get messi or Ronaldo and id rather depend the coins on packs then to give it to some greedy fooker that's charging nine or ten million for them.

I know thsts **** all packs compared to some people but its alot to me and id expect at least a hazard or someone out of that many packs . I donno how people can spend 4mil on packs how the **** do you get 4 mil? Im struggling to save up for IF oscar lol

Ah so they are basically worthless. Why not buy training cards for the week?

Yeah the position changes are good I suppose but can buy cards for that too.

I just couldn't make out the price difference between 2 cards and tiny changes in stats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

The overall stats might look similar but if you go into the ingame stats the likes of strength could be up by 5 or six . Also griezman has third if this week so his shooting skils ect are sky night compaired to his standard card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I just couldn't make out the price difference between 2 cards and tiny changes in stats

In the case of some IF players, you can't change their regular card to the position their IF card is in.

Mertens (CAM) -> IF Mertens (LM).

The real reason is they're shiny... people are magpies. Trading to the point were you can buy those cards is a game in and of itself. And a fun one once you get the hang of it.

My 8m pack opening session went poorly... Aguero was the best i got. Only got 3IFs in total too. 2 of the cr@p keeper and one Skrtel.

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    The real reason is they're shiny... people are magpies. Trading to the point were you can buy those cards is a game in and of itself. And a fun one once you get the hang of it.

My 8m pack opening session went poorly... Aguero was the best i got. Only got 3IFs in total too. 2 of the cr@p keeper and one Skrtel.

That's what I thought alright.

What's the best way to make money by trading? Where do you start?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

That's what I thought alright.

What's the best way to make money by trading? Where do you start?

Selling "worthless" informs is the easiest way to make money , Ive made the guts of 40 mil so far

This is the closest I've come to winning division one in over two years played the last game and came up against a silver team of all over 90 pace including the two center backs. He beat me 5-4 if it was any other game it would of been a cracking match. Think ill go and open some packs to depress myself more.

Welll hollly fook that just cheered me up big time spent 200k and just pulled this little beauty :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Welll hollly fook that just cheered me up big time spent 200k and just pulled this little beauty :):):)

What packs do u buy, 7.5k?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    What packs do u buy, 7.5k?

Yhh mate i have never got a worthwhile player in any of the special packs.
    He is the best player I have ever got tho so happy days..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I pulled a Neymar in a premium Jumbo pack. Ive won the current Nations tournament a good few times now at this stage and the best player I got was Fabregas.

These Rare packs are worth 25k each and Id say Ive won it about 6 times now. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Next pull should be the pledge to give that telly a wipe :p

VeVeX wrote: »
    Next pull should be the pledge to give that telly a wipe :p

Cheers for your opinion mate ill tell my kid to leave the tv alone in future to keep the telly nice and shiny :)

Cheers for your opinion mate ill tell my kid to leave the tv alone in future to keep the telly nice and shiny :)

You let your kid touch the TV... thats the fifa tv... what if he/she breaks it. They should be made to sit watch fifa skilling tutorial videos in preparation for when Fifa takes off properly as an E Sport and they can be the Liam Brady of their Irish Fifa generation...

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    You let your kid touch the TV... thats the fifa tv... what if he/she breaks it. They should be made to sit watch fifa skilling tutorial videos in preparation for when Fifa takes off properly as an E Sport and they can be the Liam Brady of their Irish Fifa generation...

That's a scary thought lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Just packed Neuer for my Budesliga team, without doubt the best player I have ever pulled form a pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

the web app is down for me for over 24 hours now. taking the piss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

MarkY91 wrote: »
    the web app is down for me for over 24 hours now. taking the piss!

your a bit behind..........................

(web app and companion app have been taken down by EA for a good while now to stop coinsellers and autobuyers and to fix the market. It probs won't be coming back mate)

Arciphel wrote: »
    Just packed Neuer for my Budesliga team, without doubt the best player I have ever pulled form a pack.

I used him mate and to be honest I sold him for the coins the other German keepers performs just as good see what you think of him tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

your a bit behind..........................

(web app and companion app have been taken down by EA for a good while now to stop coinsellers and autobuyers and to fix the market. It probs won't be coming back mate)

web app itself isn't down, just the transfer market side of things. you can still edit your team, open packs etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

web app itself isn't down, just the transfer market side of things. you can still edit your team, open packs etc

yeah your right, my bad. Why can't they just bring it back and do a massive upgrade in security of the market and find a system to automatically punish coin buyers.

I have never spent a penny on coins or points but I am doing fantastic in terms of teams and coins. It only takes a while until you become an expert at trading

2 games left in div.3, 1 point to get to win the title on the back of 6 wins and 2 draws. Lose both games because of my opponents seemingly invincible players :( also, has a Youtuber or something released a video on how to stop conceding free kicks?? Every game now when I have a free kick 20~ yards, it's always cleared off the line by a defender that was moved to the line by my opponent...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

2 games left in div.3, 1 point to get to win the title on the back of 6 wins and 2 draws. Lose both games because of my opponents seemingly invincible players :( also, has a Youtuber or something released a video on how to stop conceding free kicks?? Every game now when I have a free kick 20~ yards, it's always cleared off the line by a defender that was moved to the line by my opponent...

It's worse when you actually win the game to get promotion, and then it doesn't log the win, and gives you a disconnect notice instead (despite the connection not having dropped)

Has stopped me getting into Div 2 twice now :mad:

• Advertisement

daRobot wrote: »
    It's worse when you actually win the game to get promotion, and then it doesn't log the win, and gives you a disconnect notice instead (despite the connection not having dropped)

Has stopped me getting into Div 2 twice now :mad:

I've been in div 2 quite a lot with the exact same situation as I always do. Insane win streak, promoted to div 2, insane loss streak, rinse & repeat

Advertisement