Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Help!!! I can't get out of div 4, been in div 3 about 3 times. i can't get past div 3 keep being relegated. I've about 4.5million to spend on ps4. any suggestions on formations,instructions and players. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Help!!! I can't get out of div 4, been in div 3 about 3 times. i can't get past div 3 keep being relegated. I've about 4.5million to spend on ps4. any suggestions on formations,instructions and players. Thanks

what formations do you think work best for you? 41212 works best for me with a BPL side. Aguero and Costa up front, Bolasie and Walcott on the wings and a solid defence with Kompany and Mangala. Definitely play around with formations and players though, to find out what works best for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Started division 5 last night with 2 losses and 2 draws . Went on tonight and got a 6 win streak to win the title . Does it get much harder in div 4 on wards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

got the 1000 bonus for 15 matches for reaching level 45 or so, played 9 matches and got the bonus then it disappeared....played 2 matches yesterday without getting any coins at all.....this game if completely broken.

Started div 4 just there . First game, up 3-0, 87th minuite and lose connection to servers ???? Im using a wired connection and no one else is on the broadband , why does this keep happening? Im giving up playing this retarded game if this **** doesnt stop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Packed Zlatan.

2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

4EbCGF.jpg

Did this to some lad the other night, I actually felt bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Requin wrote: »

Did this to some lad the other night, I actually felt bad!

At least he took the beating without acting the tool and quitting.

Sold my whole team last night in temper :( only ended up with 55k . Bought packs out of it and now ive a **** team in div 4.

Played an 84 ranked french team tho and was up 5-0 in the first half until he quit :D

VeVeX wrote: »
    At least he took the beating without acting the tool and quitting.

That's true, fair play to him!

It was actually a very even game. I had six shots in the first half to his seven, and I went in at half time 6-0 up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Benzema in top form, bagged 5 in 2 games as I got back to back 4-1 and 2-1 victories! :D

Pogba went from 24k to 30k, typical :o

Got 88 IF rooney. Should I sell him asap or will his value go up?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Got 88 IF rooney. Should I sell him asap or will his value go up?

Sell him asap or keep him for 6 weeks +

gizabeer wrote: »
    Sell him asap or keep him for 6 weeks +

Sold him already , got 1.9 mil for em :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Really ****ed off with this game. been in division one all the time. Won it the other day and have been getting put against the jammiest ****s ever since. Nearly relegated to bloody divison 4. None of my players can do anything right. Off balance all the time. Ball bouncing off them. Penalties being given away for bloody nothing. Almost as if it's against me. :(

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    Really ****ed off with this game. been in division one all the time. Won it the other day and have been getting put against the jammiest ****s ever since. Nearly relegated to bloody divison 4. None of my players can do anything right. Off balance all the time. Ball bouncing off them. Penalties being given away for bloody nothing. Almost as if it's against me. :(

Same happens me with the penalties. And the ball bouncing off my players, wtf is that about?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Bought robben,played 3 match scored 8 goals. He is quality. Playing him at rf.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Just packed Kompany twice in a row in 7.5k packs, cheers EA but any chance of Messi please...

Paul Pogba in the bag as I got promotion to Division 3. Delighted with how this French team are playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Done with Fifa for a while. Just have no enjoyment from having all possession and all the chances and getting beat one nil. Relegated from Div one at last but it was a long time coming. I actually enjoyed the game a lot more when I was using a 50k team. Will continue trading but no more playing for a while or else I'll need a new tv!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Paul Pogba in the bag as I got promotion to Division 3. Delighted with how this French team are playing.

Who's in your team with em . Tried a few different french teams but was never happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

mod edit: try use smaller pics so our eyes dont bleed :)

Have you ever seen a player with 10/10 at the end of the match?? 2 goals out of 2 shots, 2 key passes, 15 passes all completed, 18 dribbles all completed.....a midfield with Mavuba and Valbuena is simply unbeatable, leave Mavuba to do the defensive work and let Valbuena to roam free behind the strikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Played till like 4am other night to get coins for 25k pack -.- got sweet fa in it :( And like above, seem to be having absolutely no luck with matches lately. Never was one for getting most possession usually but could usually manage. Lately absolutely nothing has dropped for me, also got relegated 3-4 seasons on the trot. Had managed to get to Div 1 even though think i suck at the game then this:( . Then red card near every match be it defender or cdm as well :/

Also, whats with the oversized pics lately -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Have you ever seen a player with 10/10 at the end of the match?? 2 goals out of 2 shots, 2 key passes, 15 passes all completed, 18 dribbles all completed.....a midfield with Mavuba and Valbuena is simply unbeatable, leave Mavuba to do the defensive work and let Valbuena to roam free behind the strikers.[/quote]

Valbuena is a great player, have him in my Russian team as a cam, and prefer him to SIF de bruyne.

Why is that if I disconnect when I'm leading I always get the loss, yet when my opponent disconnects when leading the game is voided? Such bull****

Who's in your team with em . Tried a few different french teams but was never happy.

That's what I'm playing atm, think Pogba is fitting in pretty well!
    vfdbt.png

Checked the stats after a 2-1 loss.

Me: 9 shots, 7 on target.
    Him: 2 shots, 2 on target.

Just one of those matches :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

That's what I'm playing atm, think Pogba is fitting in pretty well!

Checked the stats after a 2-1 loss.

Me: 9 shots, 7 on target.
    Him: 2 shots, 2 on target.

Just one of those matches :o

nice team. this is one im trying at the moment. had ribery in there too but thought he was muck.

N9PakFJ.png

not the best attempt but cant figure out how to do it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Berns wrote: »
    Played till like 4am other night to get coins for 25k pack -.- got sweet fa in it :( And like above, seem to be having absolutely no luck with matches lately. Never was one for getting most possession usually but could usually manage. Lately absolutely nothing has dropped for me, also got relegated 3-4 seasons on the trot. Had managed to get to Div 1 even though think i suck at the game then this:( . Then red card near every match be it defender or cdm as well :/

Also, whats with the oversized pics lately -.-

<snip>

Played this team last night . 88 ranked team lol .

Drew 2 all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Played this team last night . 88 ranked team lol .

Drew 2 all

that midfield is all over the place! All that was needed was a bit of pace I reckon :P

Advertisement