Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Played this team last night . 88 ranked team lol .

Drew 2 all

I recognise that team. I'm sure I played it recently too. I drew aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

He was fairly **** tbh . Should have beaten him easily

He was fairly **** tbh . Should have beaten him easily

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I've been running into a lot of 88-90 rated teams. Usually terrible players that use lobbed through balls to ronaldo or messi etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

F**k me man. I've just been randomly hacked and have lost about 300k. I never gave out my info on any site or person, yet somebody gets into my account and buys 1 crappy non rare bronze for over 150k and quick sells my entire team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Happened me last year got on to ea through the web chat on the Fifa web site and had it all back in a week they just had to investigate it first just make sure u have the list of players that where taken from you too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Gah, laggy match tonigh. Penalty in 84th min, sky'd it with lag spike as taking it :( drew that match then won laggy one after, so router reset now see if helps -.-

Berns wrote: »
    Gah, laggy match tonigh. Penalty in 84th min, sky'd it with lag spike as taking it :( drew that match then won laggy one after, so router reset now see if helps -.-

Its unplayable for me the last few days . I mean ive never witnessed any game so laggy. The 3 bar things means **** all imo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hello, FIFA fans.

Today the fourth title update for FIFA 15 will be available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. This new update will bring new FIFA 15 content and also addresses certain issues that our FIFA community has identified.

- Added the MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to the “Rest of the World” league for Kick-Off and Online Matches.
    - Stability improvements to EASFC Match Day Challenges, Pro Clubs, and Online Seasons.
    - Fixed stability issue around requesting a substitution in Player Career.
    - Addressed issue where some players were not able to unlock certain boot packs for their Virtual Pro.
    - Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin.
    - Stability improvements to Friendly Seasons in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons.
    - Improved ‘Compare Price’ functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team when comparing prices for consumables.

Furthermore, there will be a maintenance period this evening as we prepare for an important change coming to FIFA Ultimate Team. We’ll provide further details on maintenance timing on Twitter and Facebook

Thanks,
    The FIFA Team

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hoping the change will see the web app back working fully...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Any idea what this big change is? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Arciphel wrote: »
    Any idea what this big change is? :pac:

had a look on reddit about it. seems theres a video released by youtuber bateson87. heres the link.

he seems to think its player price capping.

also ea released this tweet a while ago.
    https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/574972626403135488

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Seems that Ea posted something on twitter about price ranges and then took it down...

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Seems that Ea posted something on twitter about price ranges and then took it down...

was this it.

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/574992830646513664

price ranging confirmed

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/574998226820014080

this was post on the ea forums aswell

Price Ranges

We will be introducing an important new feature to the FUT Transfer Market called Price Ranges.

Once the feature has been activated, all FUT items (players, in-forms, consumables, and club items) in FIFA Ultimate Team will have a Price Range that sets the highest and lowest coin prices that each item can be sold on the Transfer Market.

These new features are designed to:
    Help FUT gamers understand the value of the players in their Club.
    Make high-rated players more attainable for all FUT gamers and ensure a level playing field.
    Further restrict illegitimate coin transfers on the Transfer Market.

Although the new FUT item Price Ranges will differ from current prices, their relative value to other player items on the Transfer Market will remain consistent in order to maintain a level playing field for everyone.

Here are some more important notes about Price Ranges:

All Price Ranges will be universal across Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
    When you list an item on the Transfer Market, the range at which an item can be sold will appear. These price ranges will be set by the FIFA Team based on analysis of past Transfer Market prices.
    Open bid transfers will be unavailable after Price Ranges have been activated. In order to list an item on the Transfer Market, you will have to set a “Buy It Now” price within the Price Range.
    The Price Range for each FUT item will be set wide enough for you to still enjoy trading on the Transfer Market.
    The Price Range for certain players may be adjusted in the future as we work to improve this feature over time.
    New ‘in-form’ FUT player items will receive a Price Range upon release.

We believe the long-term benefits of this new change will make FUT more fun and fair for everyone.

We know that this is a significant change to FUT, and so we want your feedback. We are confident that, in the long run, the FUT community as a whole will come to appreciate the balanced benefits that this new feature will bring to all FUT players, but it’s important you let us know what you think.

In conjunction with these changes, the Transfer Market will remain inaccessible from the Web and Companion Apps.

We look forward to hearing your feedback on Price Ranges. Be sure to follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter, and LIKE us on Facebook to know when the feature has been activated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Price crash so tonight?

Price crash so tonight?

Probably on a few players. Messi has a max price of 7.5 million now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

I won't be able to get on fifa until later on, maybe 9.30. I'm hoping i haven't lost out too much. Overall, i think it is a good idea for the long term. I'm still annoyed they haven't atleast brought back the companion app :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Price crash so tonight?

Price crash is limited by the minimum value of the players...

I bought my paddys day team during the weekend and i'm defo losing a LOT on my IF Long, Keane and O'Shea.

A lot of people will lose millions but anyone who liquidated their assets is laughing. Really wish i'd sold my messi this morning like i was going to. :P

Regardless this shakeup will be great i think.

• Advertisement

It's just occurred to me now about this price cap and one main issue with it. messi's max price will be 7.5 million so that's what price we have to pay for more then likely. If I decide I want to sell him. I will make a loss As I I won't be able to add the extra on to make the loss back. This goes for most players. Just using Messi as an example

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

so this has made getting the top players even more difficult? Affects trading, no coinsellers, so EA forces players into playing to grind the coins and save, or to spend irl money on packs in the hope of some luck and packing them? I just hope Aguero and Yaya's prices aren't affected too badly. The most valuable players in my club.

• Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Maintenance extended. Have they ever actually finished maintenance on time before?

so this has made getting the top players even more difficult? Affects trading, no coinsellers, so EA forces players into playing to grind the coins and save, or to spend irl money on packs in the hope of some luck and packing them? I just hope Aguero and Yaya's prices aren't affected too badly. The most valuable players in my club.

No coinsellers?

Good thing I never had to do that just to be on a level playing field.
    *shifts eyes*

No coinsellers?

Good thing I never had to do that just to be on a level playing field.
    *shifts eyes*

;) nice to see my 1M coin stack is now valuable. Suarez for 600k, Bale for 1.1m..some of the prices are low as hell, but fair.

Sturridge going for 20-30k as well...holy crap

Also, very good thread on the matter. People saying this is a thing for the future, with reasonable prices for 16.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/2yh7qe/lets_just_sum_up_eas_update/

Is it back up??

The prices should always be low though

;) nice to see my 1M coin stack is now valuable. Suarez for 600k, Bale for 1.1m..some of the prices are low as hell, but fair.

Sturridge going for 20-30k as well...holy crap

Also, very good thread on the matter. People saying this is a thing for the future, with reasonable prices for 16.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/2yh7qe/lets_just_sum_up_eas_update/

Xbox prices must be lower. Sturridge has always been under 30k on xbox. He's usually about 24/25k.

Anything that makes it more difficult for people to spend real money to buy a team is welcome in my book.

Getting tired of being drawn against people who have unbelievable squads that they have blatantly not earned.

If only there was a way to filter those people out, but it won't happen as they are the players EA need to make their money :(

Seems this may be more aimed at future UT versions.

awec wrote: »
    Anything that makes it more difficult for people to spend real money to buy a team is welcome in my book.

Getting tired of being drawn against people who have unbelievable squads that they have blatantly not earned.

If only there was a way to filter those people out, but it won't happen as they are the players EA need to make their money :(

Seems this may be more aimed at future UT versions.

True that. If EA take it the way I think they're going, then this could be a very good thing for future UT.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd imagine that ****s up my trading technique though; can't see anyone paying 30k for a 10k price range player, if I can even list at the higher end of the scale. :( Chances are by setting a "max" price, that's what everyone will list everything at now, and with EA tax, it means less experimentation, since you'll always be loosing coins when you sell the player on again.

**** me, I also dropped 1m on building a German team yesterday. Should have waited...

EDIT: Actually, I seemed to pick Robben up at his min band so shouldn't make a massive loss.

Though, ugh. Morata is 5k/15k. Had been selling him at 30k. His min-band is below his quick sell value :S Should get my cash back on Williams and Morata. Hopefully the fact they are fresh, I can max them out a bit...

Advertisement