Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

87 IF rooney min price 900k. I was gona buy him for 700k before this **** changed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Well if we criticise when the do awful things we should applaud when they make a positive move. Capping the daily amount of games you can play and earn coins is a good step against coin sellers. It hinders the glitch a lot. It won't stop it but it's positive move. Tho I feel the real step should be to remove the coins from all single player games and just give once off bonus packs when you win a division. With untradeable players.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Well if we criticise when the do awful things we should applaud when they make a positive move. Capping the daily amount of games you can play and earn coins is a good step against coin sellers. It hinders the glitch a lot. It won't stop it but it's positive move. Tho I feel the real step should be to remove the coins from all single player games and just give once off bonus packs when you win a division. With untradeable players.

Hadn't heard they'd done that actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

How is capping the amount of games you play a good move mate? I haven't heard anything about this but i don't see how it could help the game? At the moment it don't affect me because I cant bring myself to playing the game since the capping came in. I don't see what's the point in playing something when you will never have a chance to buy the better players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    How is capping the amount of games you play a good move mate? I haven't heard anything about this but i don't see how it could help the game? At the moment it don't affect me because I cant bring myself to playing the game since the capping came in. I don't see what's the point in playing something when you will never have a chance to buy the better players.

From what I've read the idea is to limit the amount of coins coin glichters are making from a match day coin glitch. Nepenthez has a video on it.

• Advertisement

There's a program that people run which basically copies the data packets sent to ea for single offline games and generates literally billions of coins. It's what made coins so insanely cheap. By capping the amount of games it hinders that greatly. And 70 games (the limit) works out at 25 hours anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

There's a program that people run which basically copies the data packets sent to ea for single offline games and generates literally billions of coins. It's what made coins so insanely cheap. By capping the amount of games it hinders that greatly. And 70 games (the limit) works out at 25 hours anyway...

Would that not work out at 14 hours if a game is 12 minutes.

VeVeX wrote: »

Don't be so tecnical haha but yh now I understand I thought it was gonna be a ridicules low number but either ways its still a mess up of a game

VeVeX wrote: »

Games don't take 12 minutes tho. On average they take way more since you've to navigate menus etc.

• Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Would getting rid of the offline version entirely fix it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Is der any way of giving away my team to a friend??? I hate this game.. its not realistic at all when my fastest and strongest players are being outrun and outmuseled by far slower and weaker players .. im 100% done at this stage , what can I do with my team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Is der any way of giving away my team to a friend??? I hate this game.. its not realistic at all when my fastest and strongest players are being outrun and outmuseled by far slower and weaker players .. im 100% done at this stage , what can I do with my team

I'll be your friend and take it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I know I'm on my own here but I'd like to see the market go completely

Make packs cheaper, you have to build your team via packs. Like the world cup mode last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I know I'm on my own here but I'd like to see the market go completely

Make packs cheaper, you have to build your team via packs. Like the world cup mode last year.

Keep it as a novelty mode only. Will get boring after a while, wouldn't last if they made it permanent imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Games don't take 12 minutes tho. On average they take way more since you've to navigate menus etc.

I know human vs human games don't take 12 minutes but the program you referred to hardly spends time doddering around in the menus.?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Belt

Had someone pay the max of 5000 for a 43 rated Saudi Arabian CDM last night - am I missing something??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

The few Irish players that I had were sold like pancakes today for their highest price :), wish I had more

Belt wrote: »
    Had someone pay the max of 5000 for a 43 rated Saudi Arabian CDM last night - am I missing something??

Low rated players get bought to lash on the bench to lower overall team rating in an attempt to stop the handicapping sone people think exists. The guy still likely way overpaid.

alwald wrote: »
    The few Irish players that I had were sold like pancakes today for their highest price :), wish I had more

I have a fresh IF Robbie Keane I was holding onto for months. For all I complain about pricebands, I'll happily take the 100k for him :P

10k and a green Robbie Keane for completing an offline tournament? ez game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

10k and a green Robbie Keane for completing an offline tournament? ez game

20k a pop for winning online. Even easier!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

bought 1 Coleman and 2 McGeadys for under 900 each thinking that it's a bargain but then realised that a lot of them are going for only 150 :eek:.
    Really hoping to sell them for their max :D:D.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I have a fresh IF Robbie Keane I was holding onto for months. For all I complain about pricebands, I'll happily take the 100k for him :P

You would have got waaay more than that tho. He was easily 250k last week.

Just wasted 140k buying green versions of cards i own already... still my team now looks really pretty. Only one non IF or green card. That 90+pace full back from west brom.

Looking forward to hopefully winning the tourney a few times. I didn't get to play my MLS final since i wasn't able to play much fifa this week. I really should have given i bought all those IFs (which got savaged by the price range capping obv)

Ibsee they have adjusted the prices 87 neymar was min 500k he is now 415k

anyone wanna buy my IF CM silva for 480k? Bought the wrong one :( PS4 - club name: Baines On Toast (he has a Hunter card)

EDIT: nvm, he's been bought lol

Ibsee they have adjusted the prices 87 neymar was min 500k he is now 415k

They said the prices would adjust based on spending patterns. Given everyone is going to be buying at his min-cap, I'd imagine everyone will drop sooner or later...

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Got to the semifinal of the gold online cup, OG from Conko on the 114th minute made it 2-1, sickened.

Especially after I had 16 shots, 9 on target to his 7 shots, 3 on target! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Why have websites like www.futbin.com stopped giving current updates ?
    I presume this has somehting to do with the update ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

14murphy wrote: »
    Why have websites like www.futbin.com stopped giving current updates ?
    I presume this has somehting to do with the update ?

That's been down since the web app was taken down.

It updates from the transfer section of the web app, but because that's not back (yet?) then it can't update.

At least, that's my fairly limited understanding of it! :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Any other websites similar to it ?

Advertisement