Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Did they remove trade offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

marco reus in a pack! get in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Lads I've never got into UT before can anyone give us a bit advice on how to get started up?

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Saw a few requests for something like this so I went ahead and wrote-up a beginners guide to Ultimate Team:
    http://balls.ie/football/ultimate-guide-fifa-ultimate-team/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭thegame983

What packs are the best to buy? I presume the 'Gold with 3 rare'. Having said that I spent 10 quid and the only player i got over 80 was Koke @ 82 (which is shocking - he should be higher)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

ASOT wrote: »
    You need to buy them off the account that bought the game e.g your US account, then transfer all the stuff over to your other account. Tedious but thats the only way you can do it. Will work out cheaper for packs to though.

Youl only get the packs on the US account that bought the game. You only get one free pack a week though it wasnt worth the extra 10r imo.

This maybe a stupid question, but if you get all the packs on the American account, how do you transfer over the players/coins now that trade offers have been removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

v3ttel wrote: »
    This maybe a stupid question, but if you get all the packs on the American account, how do you transfer over the players/coins now that trade offers have been removed?

Sell the players and buy a card off the market on your other account. My only fear with this is an EA Chat person told me it could be picked up as buying coins and I would be banned so I just ordered it off gamestop then. I usually get a lot of SP games on my US account though

Yeah I'd stay away from transferring over players between accounts etc.

My account got banned for giving a friend my players towards the end of FIFA 14 when I stopped playing.

Raekwondo wrote: »
    Sell the players and buy a card off the market on your other account. My only fear with this is an EA Chat person told me it could be picked up as buying coins and I would be banned so I just ordered it off gamestop then. I usually get a lot of SP games on my US account though

Finical wrote: »
    Yeah I'd stay away from transferring over players between accounts etc.

My account got banned for giving a friend my players towards the end of FIFA 14 when I stopped playing.

Probably shouldn't have bought the ultimate edition really, and just spent the extra money on packs.

I presume if you sell the cards, get some coins on the US account, and don't pay huge prices for bronze players when transferring the coins, it should be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Current team after getting a few games in, playing fairly well. Not really liking Ramos though need to find myself another striker.

98214e9dc5d8736c69fdf6e9765fa5bd.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Current team after getting a few games in, playing fairly well. Not really liking Ramos though need to find myself another striker.

98214e9dc5d8736c69fdf6e9765fa5bd.png

WTF!!
    Why would you put Draxler at LB?? Thats madness :pac:

Very nice team otherwise. Very well balanced.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    WTF!!
    Why would you put Draxler at LB?? Thats madness :pac:

Very nice team otherwise. Very well balanced.

Dont knock it until you try it :D It works well with the player instructions i have! He gets forward freely and has a fair few goals and assists for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Dont knock it until you try it :D It works well with the player instructions i have! He gets forward freely and has a fair few goals and assists for me!

How much did the team set you back? I'd always normally go Bundesliga but Serie A is very cheap this year.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    How much did the team set you back? I'd always normally go Bundesliga but Serie A is very cheap this year.

My nearest player was Alonso at 4k, everything else was cheap. I got Muller & Benatia in a pack they wuld have been the dearest. Eveyrthing else cost **** all. The premiership is ridiculously overpriced so im sticking to the german and italian league myself!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads on ps4, how are you buying fifa points etc on your irish account, i see some people on the other thread saying they can. When i go there i cant buy them and my free packs arent there. They are on my us account but how do i get to use them on my irish account?

Axwell wrote: »
    Lads on ps4, how are you buying fifa points etc on your irish account, i see some people on the other thread saying they can. When i go there i cant buy them and my free packs arent there. They are on my us account but how do i get to use them on my irish account?

Since the trade functions gone you basically have to buy them off one account from the other. So american account opens packs, you keep x amount of players you want then sell / discard the rest. Your left with coins and the x amount of players you want to keep. You put up a bronze card on the EU account with the but it now as the amount of coins in your American account, buy the card with your american account then you have the coins on the EU account.

To get the players you more or less do the same. Put the cards up for more than there worth and buy them then repeat the steps to get the coins back to your other account. Itl work to an extent, if you get Ronaldo etc anf want to keep them itl be more or less impossible to get it to the EU account

I explained that as good as i could im terrible at explaining :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ah yeah i thought as much. Just i seen someone say they could buy fifa points on their eu account, i cant at the min and was wondering is there a way or am i missing something?

Axwell wrote: »
    Ah yeah i thought as much. Just i seen someone say they could buy fifa points on their eu account, i cant at the min and was wondering is there a way or am i missing something?

Nah if you buy the game off the US marketplace you can only buy DLC from that region. There is however a one time option to transfer points from FIFA 14 to 15. So theoretically you could buy points on FIFA 14 then transfer them over. Thats the only way i could see them buying points on there EU account.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

On xbox one. Had a load of games this morning but can't get on Ultimate team now. I guess the servers are taking a hammering. Frustrating all the same....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Kirby wrote: »
    On xbox one. Had a load of games this morning but can't get on Ultimate team now. I guess the servers are taking a hammering. Frustrating all the same....

Yea I was having problems too. Even in single player tournaments in UT. Also having trouble with the web app. Frustrating! Hopefully it improves and fast!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Nah if you buy the game off the US marketplace you can only buy DLC from that region. There is however a one time option to transfer points from FIFA 14 to 15. So theoretically you could buy points on FIFA 14 then transfer them over. Thats the only way i could see them buying points on there EU account.

I wonder have they the fifa points disabled till its released in Europe.

Never even taught of that, hopefully anyway because this is a pain to transfer the players!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Never even taught of that, hopefully anyway because this is a pain to transfer the players!

I tried looking. best answer I found was they the same issue in Asia. and ea said the store is not swith ed on for that area yet

I'd say that's spot on. FIFA points aren't really DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Im getting awful hammerings haha.

If any one wants a game feel free to ad me.

Bavaria647

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Played 1 ultimate team game last night, my team of misfits along with Messi for 5 games on loan and Moreno for 15 games on loan. Well thinking everybody is gonna be struggling with players for first week, this guy has an amazing team. Off the top of my head it was

De Gea
    Zabaleta
    Mertasaker
    Kompany
    ???
    Fernando
    Young
    Lenton
    Coutino
    Sturidge
    Remy

Can't remember who was left full but that was his team, I can't even tell you my players bar Messi and Moreno. I won 3-2 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭thegame983

I haven't played a game yet (obviously), but I have a decent Seria A/Italian team built up on the web app - Pirlo, hamsik, huguin, el sharaway...all because some idiot paid like 11k for some crap 75 rated player i put on the trasfere list.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Quick question, when would be the optimum time to sell players on the Market?

I have the likes of Remy, Pirlo etc from packs and would obviously like to get as much as possible from them. Not sure if launch week is the best or to wait until people have some more coins.

joe123 wrote: »
    Quick question, when would be the optimum time to sell players on the Market?

I have the likes of Remy, Pirlo etc from packs and would obviously like to get as much as possible from them. Not sure if launch week is the best or to wait until people have some more coins.

Over the weekend sometime I reckon. Most will have the game by then and plenty will be opening packs with coins to spend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I'd say nearly the following weekend, prices will be all over the place this weekend. IF Ronaldo likely for next week so there'll be a crazy amount of packs opened, cheaper players for us. :D

Advertisement