Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

14murphy wrote: »
    Any other websites similar to it ?

I've no idea. I've never really used it anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I always found it handy when i felt like switching my team up with a decent players

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

14murphy wrote: »
    Any other websites similar to it ?

Futfocus.com is the best around from what I can see. It's the I one I use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

All are pretty much down for the transfer prices I use futwiz it is very detailed but the transfer prices are down too. On Tha note can anyone tell me what this weeks if rondon is selling for (if he is selling) ipacked him last night after opening a few drunken packs on my phone but I didn't get on console to check his price.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Trading via the web or companion app wont be back , theres not much need for futbin now anyway as all the price bands are on futhead anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

got to green keane final other night eventually through on penalties twice. Guy in final had upgrade cards on all players :( so didnt win that :( got keane green on single player but untradeable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Looks like ea have started flooding the market with players that were missing. The are normal messis and Ronaldos on the market again. Still a few missing like toty players but a few info's that weren't available are now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Looks like ea have started flooding the market with players that were missing. The are normal messis and Ronaldos on the market again. Still a few missing like toty players but a few info's that weren't available are now.

Seems likely that they're cards from banned accounts. At least thats what i reckon is the most likely. I'm very very glad i sold my Messi yesterday... less happy that i bought the SIF Suarez tho... :P

They just put 5 PELES up on the xbox market... WTF... this is ridic.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

"They" being EA?

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    "They" being EA?

yeah i'd say so... may seem a little tin foil hat but the Peles...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Just smashed another controller into a million tiny pieces due to Fifa rage :D:pac::pac:

Hi guys some of you might like to know that http://www.futwiz.com/en/ now give the price ranges for all players I've always used this site mostly for team building.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Futhead has them up since the day after

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just smashed another controller into a million tiny pieces due to Fifa rage :D:pac::pac:

Another? :P

Futhead has them up since the day after

I hadn't been on for few days sort.

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Another? :P

You'd think I'd learn after the first :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anyone want to buy an IF Skrtel off me. Been trying to flog it past 4 days at least at min. Very hard to clear out players, almost everyone of value is going at or near their min. Di Maria was 150k last week, going for 80k this week

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I got an in form luiz in a pack today. Can anyone tell me if he's selling and for how much? I'm on the Xbox.

I'm not near my console so can't check what he's like on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Im nearly sure his min price is 100k . Could be wrong tho

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really wish I could offload my Robben. :( Been listing for a few days and just can't shift him at all :(

Really wish I could offload my Robben. :( Been listing for a few days and just can't shift him at all :(

You can ea have already planned for this don't you know, you can .................. Quick sell him.

I think it's a great idea in general, really looking forward to starting fresh on UT16

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I think it's a great idea in general, really looking forward to starting fresh on UT16

I actually wouldn't have problem if it was start of the year at all just now is wrong time. Min price caps is not needed either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

Have EA ever tried to rationalise their decision to have minimum price caps?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Not seen (or been looking) for anything to be fair but wild guess would be so you couldn't buy someone for real money and set a near 0 buy now while spamming refresh at agreed time or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

What the actual f**k just happened to my account. I was sitting on 400-500k for a good while and I turn on my console today and there I see 3.3 million coins!!!! :eek::eek::eek: WTF I'm so happy.

As any person would do, I spent a million coins on packs and ended up with 3 decent informs including rondon and I got 3 back to back green cards :). Not the greatest pack opening, but I can't complain. My account randomly has over 2 million coins now.

Talk about the luck of the irish :p

Anyone know how this could have happened or has it happened to anyone else today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Same, packed him and can't sell him at the miniumum, which is way less than I paid for him when I actually bought him. He'll never sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I don't see the need for the min-max price range. Could they not just have removed the selling team name from the auction house?

It would make coin buying & selling a lot more risky. Also, it would actually promote trading. Whenever I'm looking for a player, and see a long list of the same team selling a lot of the same card, I always keep searching - even if they are all listed for a reasonable price, because if he is being price fixed he may clearly go for a lot less. Without knowing he is being price fixed, I'd probably just pick him up for the seemingly reasonable price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

v3ttel wrote: »
    I don't see the need for the min-max price range. Could they not just have removed the selling team name from the auction house?

It would make coin buying & selling a lot more risky. Also, it would actually promote trading. Whenever I'm looking for a player, and see a long list of the same team selling a lot of the same card, I always keep searching - even if they are all listed for a reasonable price, because if he is being price fixed he may clearly go for a lot less. Without knowing he is being price fixed, I'd probably just pick him up for the seemingly reasonable price.

I haven't got an MBA in economics from Harvard Business School of anything but wouldn't your theory actually promote price fixing? The way you are describing would mean you are buying at a price that the seller is fixing at, not a market rate. Although i agree that the min - max figure is not an ideal way to control a market. Maybe a limit on the number of sales / purchases per day would be more effective.

But what would I know about economics!

Advertisement