Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

didn't realise EA adjust the price ranges..just keep losing coins :( and I've seen a fair few people transfer over to PES now

Sure they don't want us to trade now seemingly its a game for playing football only we have to buy match attacks if we wanna trade lol. I still wouldn't play pes I could never get my head around that game its either fifa or nothing for me and lately its nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Sure they don't want us to trade now seemingly its a game for playing football only we have to buy match attacks if we wanna trade lol. I still wouldn't play pes I could never get my head around that game its either fifa or nothing for me and lately its nothing.

Played PES 14 cos it was free on ps plus. Absolute dire, couldn't stick with it.

Played PES 14 cos it was free on ps plus. Absolute dire, couldn't stick with it.

Its all about what your use to, ill have the golf and project cars to keep me busy for few months so I won't miss it that much ill give it a go again next year it wont be as painfull doing it from start.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Just logged onto FUT, and I've got SIF Naldo waiting there for me :D Worth near 100k

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Just logged onto FUT, and I've got SIF Naldo waiting there for me :D Worth near 100k

Nice, is that untradeable though? I rarely open packs because I get such dross but in the free ones I've got untradeable Shweinsteiger, Di Maria and IF Vidal. Managed to shoehorn them all into one team at the moment :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

hots wrote: »
    Nice, is that untradeable though?

All cards are untradeable now :pac:

hots wrote: »
    Nice, is that untradeable though? I rarely open packs because I get such dross but in the free ones I've got untradeable Shweinsteiger, Di Maria and IF Vidal. Managed to shoehorn them all into one team at the moment :)

Yeah tradeable. They're giving out old in forms that there was very few of on the market. Naldo went for 115k in the end so happy out with that

Find it funny people are finding it hard to trade.

When I read here about the changes I logged in just to see how it was.

Had 200k that I didn't manage to sell off so put together a silver team and play.

Made nearly a million trading silver players in a few days.
    Able to sell 90% BIN for double my outlay so its just a continuous cycle of selling.

I never trade gold or IFs, so the changes wouldn't have effected me at all.

I would say though the main reason I was making so much was the app being down... Was similar in Sept when the app was down I was cleaning up on manager cards.

Aim is to get at least half a legend team as they're unstoppable again...
    Played a lad last week with 9 of the best legends, every touch is perfect, tackle is clean... Funnily I was beating him 1-0 with a silver prem team when he quit at HT :D.

Just tipping away at cups until I get the legends through silver trading.

• Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Just played against someone with an entire team of POTW / POTY / POTS cards.

These are the sort of stains on the game that these rules were brought in to fix.

So is it just once a week that they're altering prices?

Any of the legends I've earmarked to buy are in abundance for the minimum so it doesn't make sense to buy any until they hit where they should.

Still a bit off affording all 5 so probably about another week off before I could get the half team needed to play with.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »

These are the sort of stains on the game that these rules were brought in to fix.

Same here, all toty/motm cards except regular Bale.

The worst thing is he was utterly useless, all he had was balls over the top to Bale Messi Ronaldo, i ended up with 72% possession, but still lost 1-0

Same here, all toty/motm cards except regular Bale.

The worst thing is he was utterly useless, all he had was balls over the top to Bale Messi Ronaldo, i ended up with 72% possession, but still lost 1-0

The guy beat me 5 nil but I had a defender sent off in the first 10 minutes for a daft tackle I made by mistake and it was all downhill from there.

I think my team is rated 80, this guy was 86 with all TOTY etc cards. Hard to keep a hold of the ball with a man down and even the worst player will score lots with that sort of team. Every shot on target etc. The guy wasn't a terrible player, he knew how to use his team to it's strengths.

It's frustrating. Don't mind losing games but don't like losing to people who cheat. There is no way he collected the coins to build his team legitimately.

Hopefully the new rules completely fix this. If not, maybe EA need to look at imposing a limit on the number of "special" cards that can be in a match squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

These new market changes are ****e, but will be fantastic if they're implemented correctly in FIFA 16. Think it's best to just roll out FIFA 15 and enjoy it as much as I can :)

The guy beat me 5 nil but I had a defender sent off in the first 10 minutes for a daft tackle I made by mistake and it was all downhill from there.

I think my team is rated 80, this guy was 86 with all TOTY etc cards. Hard to keep a hold of the ball with a man down and even the worst player will score lots with that sort of team. Every shot on target etc. The guy wasn't a terrible player, he knew how to use his team to it's strengths.

It's frustrating. Don't mind losing games but don't like losing to people who cheat. There is no way he collected the coins to build his team legitimately.

Hopefully the new rules completely fix this. If not, maybe EA need to look at imposing a limit on the number of "special" cards that can be in a match squad.

This was the team I faced, worth 17m minimum now so 30m+ a few weeks back. 90 rated

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/28239833/

I don't agree with limiting the number of special cards though. Some people will get be good at trading as well as lucky in packs so it's not totally out of the question that someone would get a legit toty. Unlikely and probably not in this fifa, but plausible

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I have multiple teams with almost all IFs, MOTMs or TOTS cards in them? Am i a stain on the game?! I put time and effort into trading so i could play with them. Should you have the same choices as me when you're not prepared to make the effort?

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I have multiple teams with almost all IFs, MOTMs or TOTS cards in them? Am i a stain on the game?! I put time and effort into trading so i could play with them. Should you have the same choices as me when you're not prepared to make the effort?

Have you ever bought a coin?

Have you ever bought a coin?

Nope. Just some fifa points adds the game came out to get me started.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Need help asap. Im after packing if mata twice in a row so cant store 2nd one in my club and trsnsfer list is full . What can I do ?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Need help asap. Im after packing if mata twice in a row so cant store 2nd one in my club and trsnsfer list is full . What can I do ?

You're gonna have to wait til you sell a player, then you should be able to go in and clear the sold players.

You're gonna have to wait til you sell a player, then you should be able to go in and clear the sold players.

So can I back out of the screen where im after opening the pack ?

• Advertisement

So can I back out of the screen where im after opening the pack ?

you won't be able to do anything else on FUT but yeah. it'll move them to unassigned.

you won't be able to do anything else on FUT but yeah. it'll move them to unassigned.

When I try to back out it gives me the option to store in club or manually assaign . I cant do either?

Still cant do nothing with him . Whats he makin anyway

Still cant do nothing with him . Whats he makin anyway

About 130k... you should be able to R2 across screen to your tradepile and clear a guy tho.

About 130k... you should be able to R2 across screen to your tradepile and clear a guy tho.

Cheers bud sorted it after a bit. Got 105k each for them . Got IF kane aswel and cant sell him for min price

Used to think that, but before the price bands came in, I had gotten quite handy at trading. Had the bands not come in, I was on track to be trading my way to around 1m coins a week. Before the price bands and the demise of the web app, trading was incredibly easy if you learned how, and it was thus incredibly easy to create those teams. At one stage, I had a team with 3 TOTS, 2 TOTW and the only reason the rest of the team weren't TOT* cards were because they either didn't have that version yet or they were already grand without it.

Thats not to say there's not coin buyers, but to label anyone with a top level team as a "cheat" is massively unfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Packed Sanchez there, taking my untradeable packed players to Di Maria, Schweinsteiger, IF Vidal and Sanchez; 330K at minimum prices. I've got nothing in normal packs at all.

Haven't published my team in a while actually. Currently running with...

ubZIpMx.png

Since I got stuck with a Robben who, even if he sells, is worth about 300k less than I paid for him, I decided to try and build a team with him. Since Depay was phenomenal in my FM save, decided to give him a whack in Fifa, and he's been great too, well able to walk through defenders. Snedijer is off the back of the fact that Dutch strikers feel too slow, so converted him from CAM to CF, and he contributes to goals. He's still not massively fast, but he has good dribbling and shooting, I find.

Nearly everything is coming from the Dutch trio on the left. Have 1m to improve the team still, but not sure how.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Haven't published my team in a while actually. Currently running with...

ubZIpMx.png

Since I got stuck with a Robben who, even if he sells, is worth about 300k less than I paid for him, I decided to try and build a team with him. Since Depay was phenomenal in my FM save, decided to give him a whack in Fifa, and he's been great too, well able to walk through defenders. Snedijer is off the back of the fact that Dutch strikers feel too slow, so converted him from CAM to CF, and he contributes to goals. He's still not massively fast, but he has good dribbling and shooting, I find.

Nearly everything is coming from the Dutch trio on the left. Have 1m to improve the team still, but not sure how.

Mullers SIF is a great cf in that false 9. I do love sneijder too tho. His long shots are ridiculous.

Debating selling my SIF Suarez to finalise the funds for tots robben. Will Prob play him as a 7 Chem striker.

• Advertisement

Find it funny people are finding it hard to trade.

When I read here about the changes I logged in just to see how it was.

Had 200k that I didn't manage to sell off so put together a silver team and play.

Made nearly a million trading silver players in a few days.
    Able to sell 90% BIN for double my outlay so its just a continuous cycle of selling.

I never trade gold or IFs, so the changes wouldn't have effected me at all.

I would say though the main reason I was making so much was the app being down... Was similar in Sept when the app was down I was cleaning up on manager cards.

Aim is to get at least half a legend team as they're unstoppable again...
    Played a lad last week with 9 of the best legends, every touch is perfect, tackle is clean... Funnily I was beating him 1-0 with a silver prem team when he quit at HT :D.

Just tipping away at cups until I get the legends through silver trading.

Trading ain't the problem for me I always just traded consumables my problem is that I had about 12 million worth of players but all of sudden they were worth less then 2 or 3 at most and most of them I still cant sell for bin prices so in reality they are worse again.
    Yhh the prices of the top cards came down but if I cant sell players what's the point.
    Also I have major issues with listing, I have over 2000 rare gold contract card wort about 600k min but for me to list 100 of them at a Time it would take me near an hour or more of solid sitting in front of my ps4 because the stupid price starts off at 5000 bin automatically so I have to bring each card down individually each time.

Advertisement