Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Mullers SIF is a great cf in that false 9. I do love sneijder too tho. His long shots are ridiculous.

Debating selling my SIF Suarez to finalise the funds for tots robben. Will Prob play him as a 7 Chem striker.

Yh Muller is very good he has brilliant finishing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone tried UP Sanchez and SIF Cazorla? Want to put em in my F9, Rodrigo isn't doing the job for me anymore...

Anyone tried UP Sanchez and SIF Cazorla? Want to put em in my F9, Rodrigo isn't doing the job for me anymore...

Cazorla is very good mate I had him while back he pretty lethal free kicks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Futbin is pack, for PS at least

http://www.futbin.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Got Alaba and Torres in a free pack, hate how I can't dispose of them for a profit.

• Advertisement

Dancing round the house nearly waking everyone up at 4 in the morning. Why ? Bale in a pack. That's why. Untradeable but don't care, best card I've ever owned nevermind packed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Dancing round the house nearly waking everyone up at 4 in the morning. Why ? Bale in a pack. That's why. Untradeable but don't care, best card I've ever owned nevermind packed

He's amazing. One of the best players in the game, ticks all the boxes needed in Ultimate Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got Hazard there, about flipping time I got somebody decent from a pack.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=i0jPAz1TnLPN5:ps3

So after months of trading i finally got the team that i've been looking to play with for a while. The distractions of buying the likes of SIF Suarez has made it take longer than I thought but very happy with how it plays. Great balance and obv some OP players. For those with the coins TOTY Kroos is INSANE.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Fifa has become stale due to transfer caps,I can't sell players to change my team, which is boring. Also the free packs are dirt I have got fat frank lamp as my highest rated player in my free packs. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Fifa has become stale due to transfer caps,I can't sell players to change my team, which is boring. Also the free packs are dirt I have got fat frank lamp as my highest rated player in my free packs. :(

I got Marcelo :D slotted nicely into my F9 hybrid! Class player, outmuscles quite a lot of players off the ball

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Saw Messi's price band had him just over 2m. Grand, I though. Shall sell up Robben, Pogba, Vidal, Agureo, Hazard, DiMaria....should have more than enough.

Not even close :( Guts me that at one stage, I had round 4m worth of players :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Saw Messi's price band had him just over 2m. Grand, I though. Shall sell up Robben, Pogba, Vidal, Agureo, Hazard, DiMaria....should have more than enough.

Not even close :( Guts me that at one stage, I had round 4m worth of players :(

The one thing I would say is that is that the price bands are just going to keep dropping and the reason for this is that Ea wants the tots players to be affordable and a similar price to last year.

It really sucks not to be able to sell players but this is just the deflation that had to happen. I think by tots Ronaldo will be down to about 1m. Keep on trading (which is easy enough but time consuming on the console) and you'll end up in s good spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Have a bit of joy with these new packs. Thomas Muller, IF Griezmann and a few solid players like Gaitan but it is damn annoying that I can't sell anyone - I don't even care about making the huge profit, but I've got squads full of 70-80 rated players who I will literally never use.

Between that and the disconnection (constantly!), this year's FUT has been the one I've enjoyed the least by quite a bit.

• Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Same. Picked up Kompany today in the free pack which is by far the best player I've got in a pack.

Have a bit of joy with these new packs. Thomas Muller, IF Griezmann and a few solid players like Gaitan but it is damn annoying that I can't sell anyone - I don't even care about making the huge profit, but I've got squads full of 70-80 rated players who I will literally never use.

Between that and the disconnection (constantly!), this year's FUT has been the one I've enjoyed the least by quite a bit.

Which is a shame as i think gameplay wise its up there with 12 as the best Fifa of recent years. :(

Which is a shame as i think gameplay wise its up there with 12 as the best Fifa of recent years. :(

I haven't had any problems with disconnection this year at all or last years one, I haven't had any problems that way since I upgraded to the ps4 it was a big problem for me with ps3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

awec wrote: »
    Same. Picked up Kompany today in the free pack which is by far the best player I've got in a pack.

Got Benzema and Rodriguez in the pack yesterday, very nice indeed.

Also I have noticed that I am getting more IF players in packs. Got 2 IF Gibbs (can't GIVE the spare one away), and got a second IF Sane who I managed to shift for minimum 10k price. I now have an entire 11 of IF players who I try out for 1 match each round, with varying degrees of success.

And even though it can be an incredibly frustrating game, sometimes if is worth it.
    Was 3-0 down in a match on Friday and I know I was onto a hiding when he had Kompany sent off and gave me a peno just at half time,
    10 mins in the second half I am 6-3 up and he quits! Made my day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

jayo26 wrote: »
    I haven't had any problems with disconnection this year at all or last years one, I haven't had any problems that way since I upgraded to the ps4 it was a big problem for me with ps3.

I've had FIFA 15 on XBox 360 and PS4 (just timing... silly me.) and it was unbearable on both. The 360 version was unplayable an awful lot of the time and the PS4 version has some problems still. It's really irritating - I've lost count of the amount of times I've been kicked from a session after 70+ minutes in a game and gotten no coins for taking part.

Until this week, I actually hadn't played FUT since Christmas because I had been so annoyed by the whole stop-start of it.

I've found FUT to be a lot better recently on XB1 in terms of connectivity. Used to get a ratio of about 3:1 of games searched for vs games successfully started but it's pretty much 1:1 now.

• Advertisement

I've had FIFA 15 on XBox 360 and PS4 (just timing... silly me.) and it was unbearable on both. The 360 version was unplayable an awful lot of the time and the PS4 version has some problems still. It's really irritating - I've lost count of the amount of times I've been kicked from a session after 70+ minutes in a game and gotten no coins for taking part.

Until this week, I actually hadn't played FUT since Christmas because I had been so annoyed by the whole stop-start of it.

Who do u have internet with mate and do you use WiFi or wired connection? Id be more inclined to think its your internet setting or ports more so then the game itself, id say I've had about a handfull of disconections in FIFA on ps4

Who do u have internet with mate and do you use WiFi or wired connection? Id be more inclined to think its your internet setting or ports more so then the game itself, id say I've had about a handfull of disconections in FIFA on ps4

same here I've had a handful of disconnections in fut in about 200 games. my internet is ~3mb, and on wifi most the time with only 40% connection as well.

BullBlackNova, i'd be inclined to think the same as jayo

What's the best place to lookup prices etc for players? futhead seems broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Futbin.com or Futfocus.Com

You cant look up market price anymore when the web app is down, I use futwiz but I think futhead gives the same details too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Since my last post here a couple of weeks ago, i decided to take a break, went back yesterday and i'm currently on a 23 game unbeaten streak, 2 league titles in the bag, same players, same way of playing.

Since my last post here a couple of weeks ago, i decided to take a break, went back yesterday and i'm currently on a 23 game unbeaten streak, 2 league titles in the bag, same players, same way of playing.

Doesn't mean you're not playing better, or paired against weaker players than last time. If you took a break cause you were frustrated then you were prob not on your a game and are now more relaxed and playing better.

The run of 20 straight defeats is around the corner don't worry :):)

The run of 20 straight defeats is around the corner don't worry :):)

Oh i know

• Advertisement

Doesn't mean you're not playing better, or paired against weaker players than last time. If you took a break cause you were frustrated then you were prob not on your a game and are now more relaxed and playing better.

Not on my game, im putting it down to, that its a computer game, you win and then you lose, i'm playing the exact same way, trust me im still frustrated cos im still meeting the Ibarbo's and Doumbia's guys, but the Deflections or Defensive slips that would get them in on goal hasnt happened yet, but they will

Advertisement