Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

jayo26 wrote: »
    Who do u have internet with mate and do you use WiFi or wired connection? Id be more inclined to think its your internet setting or ports more so then the game itself, id say I've had about a handfull of disconections in FIFA on ps4
    same here I've had a handful of disconnections in fut in about 200 games. my internet is ~3mb, and on wifi most the time with only 40% connection as well.

BullBlackNova, i'd be inclined to think the same as jayo

Normally, I'd agree with you but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm with UPC, use a wired connection (have used wireless too) and (and this is the kicker) I've actually moved house in the meantime and am experiencing the same issues! So I'm either incredibly unlucky with wiring, or the servers need a kick up the hole! I play GTA V and Far Cry 4 online too and have never experienced connectivity problems, it's just FIFA.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Argh! That bloody kick-off-run-the-pitch problem. Usually ok trying to stop it but lost a semi finals there 2-1, both goals to the issue :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I rarely ever have connection problems on FIFA, using wireless on Eircom eFibre..guess I'm a lucky one? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Since my last post here a couple of weeks ago, i decided to take a break, went back yesterday and i'm currently on a 23 game unbeaten streak, 2 league titles in the bag, same players, same way of playing.

I played ut when fifa 15 was released, was on division 4 when I gave up, had a recoding of won 39 drew 8 and lost 38. I came back about two weeks ago and have won 40 games and lost only 8. Won division 1 and the a couple of cups.

The games feels more like seasons than before. I'm enjoying it more now and my team is pretty ****. As above tho, there is 20 game losing streak on the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Normally, I'd agree with you but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm with UPC, use a wired connection (have used wireless too) and (and this is the kicker) I've actually moved house in the meantime and am experiencing the same issues! So I'm either incredibly unlucky with wiring, or the servers need a kick up the hole! I play GTA V and Far Cry 4 online too and have never experienced connectivity problems, it's just FIFA.

Have u always been with upc mate in both houses? Have u always used same router?
    When I was with Vodafone before I use to get a lot of disconnection with fifa but I could pls call of duty all day long and never have a problem it was to do with the nat settings and port settings that ea use for FIFA but since I've changed back to eircom and got a new router from them I've never had a problem, i still think its a problem on your side more so then on ea side mate. Make sire your router doesn't have firewall built in and turned on and that all ports are open for the ip adress of your playstation ect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

duffman13 wrote: »
    I played ut when fifa 15 was released, was on division 4 when I gave up, had a recoding of won 39 drew 8 and lost 38. I came back about two weeks ago and have won 40 games and lost only 8. Won division 1 and the a couple of cups.

The games feels more like seasons than before. I'm enjoying it more now and my team is pretty ****. As above tho, there is 20 game losing streak on the way!

Got to 31 without a loss and its seems its time i lost a few games, as i've had 5 defeats in a row, and the deflections are back, just conceded 4 goals in 2 games where he took a shot, my keeper dived but the defender blocked it and it fell to his striker middle of a goal for a tap in, also conceded a goal from a corner where i usered Gary Cahill but he got beat in the air by the corner king himself, Cesc Fabregas......Time for another break me thinks

Hey guys do any of you play fifa ultimate team on pc? Just thinking about building myself a good gaming pc but wondering what if fifa is like on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Got to 31 without a loss and its seems its time i lost a few games, as i've had 5 defeats in a row, and the deflections are back, just conceded 4 goals in 2 games where he took a shot, my keeper dived but the defender blocked it and it fell to his striker middle of a goal for a tap in, also conceded a goal from a corner where i usered Gary Cahill but he got beat in the air by the corner king himself, Cesc Fabregas......Time for another break me thinks

The higher your skill rating goes, the tougher opponents you get matched against. Think its called the ELO system. This can often lead to a sudden belt of losses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

with the new spotify app on playstation is it possible to play songs in the background while playing fifa, specifically on ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

with the new spotify app on playstation is it possible to play songs in the background while playing fifa, specifically on ps3

If it works the same as ps4 then yes. Was playing fifa while changing the songs using Spotify on my phone but music was playing through the playstation. It's class

• Advertisement

If it works the same as ps4 then yes. Was playing fifa while changing the songs using Spotify on my phone but music was playing through the playstation. It's class

Wouldn't think its possible on ps3 as it doesn't have same multi tasking capabilities as ps4 does.

Anybody come up against lads trying finesse shots from around 30-40 yards from goal, im finding that my keeper (Joe Hart) seems to think the shot is going over the bar so doesnt try to save it, and it drops in the net, is there anything i can do to make him save them

Anybody come up against lads trying finesse shots from around 30-40 yards from goal, im finding that my keeper (Joe Hart) seems to think the shot is going over the bar so doesnt try to save it, and it drops in the net, is there anything i can do to make him save them

Sounds realistic from Joe hart :):):) but seriously I don't think much you can do keepers are so hit and miss in the game.

Sounds realistic from Joe hart :):):) but seriously I don't think much you can do keepers are so hit and miss in the game.

I just played a match where i lost 1-0, he bombarded me with chip passes trying to get doumbia in, defended them all easily until the 91st min, where i headed one of them back to hart, the ball bounced towards his chest, bounced of it and into the net, i really wish i had recorded it.

I just played a match where i lost 1-0, he bombarded me with chip passes trying to get doumbia in, defended them all easily until the 91st min, where i headed one of them back to hart, the ball bounced towards his chest, bounced of it and into the net, i really wish i had recorded it.

Would u really want to punish yourself more, have u tried any of the other keepers

Would u really want to punish yourself more, have u tried any of the other keepers

Ive Mignolet now, hes not bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Have u always been with upc mate in both houses? Have u always used same router?
    When I was with Vodafone before I use to get a lot of disconnection with fifa but I could pls call of duty all day long and never have a problem it was to do with the nat settings and port settings that ea use for FIFA but since I've changed back to eircom and got a new router from them I've never had a problem, i still think its a problem on your side more so then on ea side mate. Make sire your router doesn't have firewall built in and turned on and that all ports are open for the ip adress of your playstation ect.

Same router, everything!

Will check out for firewalls and ports this evening - thanks!

Same router, everything!

Will check out for firewalls and ports this evening - thanks!

Id reckon that's what it is mate,

I just fell in love with Gareth Bales if card ohh my what I wouldn't do with that card if I had it :):):) it would look sexy beside surez :) 3-5 million on playstation ill never have it

I just fell in love with Gareth Bales if card ohh my what I wouldn't do with that card if I had it :):):) it would look sexy beside surez :) 3-5 million on playstation ill never have it

Saw it there. Looks incredible. :(

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Saw it there. Looks incredible. :(

95 pace great shooting great physical tall mmmmmmmmmm yup awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Haha someone has a topless Gareth Bale photo on his wall :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Just play the normal one up top at 7 chem and he'll be more than good enough. 2nd best striker in the game after Ronaldo.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Haha someone has a topless Gareth Bale photo on his wall :D:D

No I'm only into the digital version of him other then that I'm not that way inclined haha,

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Just play the normal one up top at 7 chem and he'll be more than good enough. 2nd best striker in the game after Ronaldo.

ohh you mean like this :):):):):)

fkbplg.jpg

he aint bad but his if looks cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ohh you mean like this :):):):):)

fkbplg.jpg

he aint bad but his if looks cool

How does that team play like

How does that team play like

Its not bad mate I'm in div 1 mostly but I wouldn't count myself that good at the game so the team must be good haha,
    I change it around alot I've settle on Suarez up front he ain't fast but his ball control is lethal and he is brilliant finishing, i use bale up top i fond him way better then second in form griezman. Isco and neymar speak for them selves they are good same as the defence and i think Perez as a cdm is the most underrated player in the game in that position he is brilliant with both feet he is fast and strong and has good defensive stats and he has high defensive workrate.

Think I'm going to take a break from building the "best" team I can and then having the see-saw ride that is seasons, and try and go after the Silver and Bronze cups. Already have plenty of decent silver PL players anyway, and hopefully if the teams are more balanced, there's less issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Think I'm going to take a break from building the "best" team I can and then having the see-saw ride that is seasons, and try and go after the Silver and Bronze cups. Already have plenty of decent silver PL players anyway, and hopefully if the teams are more balanced, there's less issues.

Silver cup is a blast but bronze teams are just a pain. Playing with players with such poor control just turns the game into a kick and run affair which I find full. Especially when all your games are either against a team of 90 pace players or a starter team.

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Silver cup is a blast but bronze teams are just a pain. Playing with players with such poor control just turns the game into a kick and run affair which I find full. Especially when all your games are either against a team of 90 pace players or a starter team.

I have fond memories of a Korean Bronze team last year that I loved, but I've never tried silver properly so leaning that way anyway.

Anyone know if Kane is worth the coins :P

Advertisement