Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I have fond memories of a Korean Bronze team last year that I loved, but I've never tried silver properly so leaning that way anyway.

Anyone know if Kane is worth the coins :P

Mexican league is the best value for silvers imo. But I love playing with my Bundesliga team (with Can in as CDM obv).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Mexican league is the best value for silvers imo. But I love playing with my Bundesliga team (with Can in as CDM obv).

Oh wow, the Mexican league looks super cheap for what it's offering. Definitely going to take a crack at that....

Ooooh, I just found my favorite ever card picture ever...

186992.png

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/15603/jesus-duenas/

Oh wow, the Mexican league looks super cheap for what it's offering. Definitely going to take a crack at that....

Arroyo is prob the best silver player i've used this season. 77 Strength and 5 star skills... yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I can finally almost afford regular Bale (40k off) and complete my FIFA :D Aguero, Suarez, Yaya and Bale - my highest rated cards. Maybe next year I'll go for the Messi/Ronaldo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Can anyone comment on IF Menez? Looking to add to the firepower of my French squad. Would probably play him CAM.

Can anyone comment on IF Menez? Looking to add to the firepower of my French squad. Would probably play him CAM.

IF isn't amazing but his SIF felt substantially better, as is often the case with IFs. Good in this case since the SIF is waaay cheaper.

Got to the finals easily enough with my Silver Mexicans. Then the usual ****ing of the bed happened in the way it does with Fifa :rolleyes: Goalkeppers running for balls they're not told to and there's no way they'll reach first, defenders pinging balls off the back of teammates heads, bounces that land directly onto the oppositions feet which precedes the most wonderful of volleys from a mile away.

Think I'm going to take a break from building the "best" team I can and then having the see-saw ride that is seasons, and try and go after the Silver and Bronze cups. Already have plenty of decent silver PL players anyway, and hopefully if the teams are more balanced, there's less issues.

I can't win cups this year at all when I used to be able to win 4/5 in a row in previous years.

I've never won the silver cup though its hard to even find an opponent which limits chances.
    Lost it a good 7/8 times at least, couldn't win the paddy's in 3/4 attempts and same for the new bronze, lost the final on penalties last time on attempt 3.

Something different about UT this year, I thought I may just be crap at this FIFA but on my break from UT I won seasons in one sweep going 60-13-13 compared to 160-40-80 in UT.

It's impossible to consistently keep scores down in UT, whereas in seasons I was averaging 0.60 against in 50 odd games the month I was playing it.

I'm hoping when I have an overpowered team I get my dues a bit more.
    Aiming for a 442 with one side being legends until I can hopefully finish it with 11.
    Sitting on 1.1 million now so another 800k or abouts for Neville, Sol, Freddie Ljun, JJ and Henrik.

I've played one lad with 10 legends and they're flawless- perfect touches, passes etc same as last year even though those things seem harder in general in 15.

I'm hoping when I have an overpowered team I get my dues a bit more.

You'd think so, wouldn't you.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Forgotten password 99

Do many of you guys watch fifa youtubers. I would mainly watch NepentheZ and airjapesfifa

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Do many of you guys watch fifa youtubers. I would mainly watch NepentheZ and airjapesfifa

spencer is good as is nepenthez

I know everyone says it but the likes of KSI and W2S used to be good but have gone to ****e now

I know everyone says it but the likes of KSI and W2S used to be good but have gone to ****e now

i definitely agree with you about KSI. W2S is sometimes bad and fake but is sometimes good for laugh :0

i definitely agree with you about KSI. W2S is sometimes bad and fake but is sometimes good for laugh

According to people on twitter, they're now getting rid of price ranges, and just brining in set prices

If its true it really will be the death of fut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

According to people on twitter, they're now getting rid of price ranges, and just brining in set prices

Yh that totally defeats purpose of the whole game, all the had to do was stop coin glitching make their servers more secure,

Pretty sure that's just a bull**** rumour that's getting press. Defo not going to happen.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Pretty sure that's just a bull**** rumour that's getting press. Defo not going to happen.

yeah i dont think it is, i just got excited when i first seen it

just hate the way whenever they do maintenance, it always gets extended. got kicked from a game round 4, and maintenance supposed to end at half 7 but got extended to 9, and even then it prob wont be back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

They just posted on twitter the down time have been extended until 10pm UK.

yeah i dont think it is, i just got excited when i first seen it

just hate the way whenever they do maintenance, it always gets extended. got kicked from a game round 4, and maintenance supposed to end at half 7 but got extended to 9, and even then it prob wont be back
    They just posted on twitter the down time have been extended until 10pm UK.

im a genius :pac:

• Advertisement

I only watch some of Nepenthez's videos..his others annoy me, idk why. I'd watch Ralle and Japes the odd time and there was some other Irish Youtuber(can't remember his name) but he hasnt appeared in my sub boxes for a while now.

I only watch some of Nepenthez's videos..his others annoy me, idk why. I'd watch Ralle and Japes the odd time and there was some other Irish Youtuber(can't remember his name) but he hasnt appeared in my sub boxes for a while now.

eldeniro 90 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

wow ea are ridiculous. Maintenance supposed to be finish at 10am after being extended and its still down with no update.

eldeniro 90 ?

no there's another guy. Came back in FIFA 14, had a really good RTG series and had some obscene obsessions with random players such as Mavinga.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

no there's another guy. Came back in FIFA 14, had a really good RTG series and had some obscene obsessions with random players such as Mavinga.

Sabre0001 - https://www.youtube.com/user/sabre0001

Axwell wrote: »

Had a look through my subs! Was actually Philpotto..class Youtuber. Always enjoyed his videos and just seen he has a few fifa 15 ones now

Anyone here playing the new bronze tournament.Think i might give it a try since the pack glitch is back.

• Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

How does this team just have a 71 rating? Genuinely curious. Just played a guy and this was his team.

tNn9z+

When I played him the rating was actually 79 cause some of the cards were the in-form variant etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Bench of 50 rated players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

awec wrote:
    How does this team just have a 71 rating? Genuinely curious. Just played a guy and this was his team.

I'd say his bench was all bronze low rated players, bringing the team rating down.

Advertisement