Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Ah.

Glad I beat him now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Forgotten password 99

I won the bronze tournament first time :).But i got calhanoglu as my best player :( .All the tournament is pace and over the top through balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Just won division 1 at my first attempt, quite happy with how this fifa has gone now:
    12 Seasons
    7 titles won
    3 promotions
    0 relegations

And the side that brought me division 1 with 8 wins on the bounce:

ae3fa4ff8cc390cd7699c20239579f45.png

Highly recommend dat guy Welbz, 12 goals in 6 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone know when they adjust price ranges? Wanna try and get Bale regular as cheap as possible. Already dreaming of that Suarez-Bale front line

awec wrote: »
    Ah.

Glad I beat him now. :)

It doesn't really matter unless its a single match.

Considering there's a bronze tournament running a lot will need to use bronze bench to rest their players.

I know personally I never use subs so my slots are always filled with the next game in mind fitness wise.

• Advertisement

Anyone know when they adjust price ranges? Wanna try and get Bale regular as cheap as possible. Already dreaming of that Suarez-Bale front line

I think its on wednesdays

AdamD wrote: »
    I think its on wednesdays

I'll wait til next Wednesday then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

I'll wait til next Wednesday then :P

You can buy him on reddit for about 400k

http://www.reddit.com/r/BuyMyFUTPlayer/

Just make sure you buy him off someone who is vouched for so you get the coins back after you buy the player

, He will get reduced to around that price next Wednesday because he's still no selling at his minimum price

gizabeer wrote: »
    You can buy him on reddit for about 400k

http://www.reddit.com/r/BuyMyFUTPlayer/

Just make sure you buy him off someone who is vouched for so you get the coins back after you buy the player

, He will get reduced to around that price next Wednesday because he's still no selling at his minimum price
    Did not know this existed! Damn

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

AdamD wrote: »
    Just won division 1 at my first attempt, quite happy with how this fifa has gone now:
    12 Seasons
    7 titles won
    3 promotions
    0 relegations

And the side that brought me division 1 with 8 wins on the bounce:

ae3fa4ff8cc390cd7699c20239579f45.png

Highly recommend dat guy Welbz, 12 goals in 6 games.

That's one of my favourite formations, what instructions do you use with it?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Honest question: how do you afford a team like that after just 12 seasons? Did you get lucky in a pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Played with a couple of PL players recently for the first time, Costa in an ST position and Rooney in a CAM are beasts, can you recommend the 3 best PL players for the following positions that have the same price range as Costa and Rooney plz: CDM, ST, LM, RM, CB and Goalkeepers cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

alwald wrote: »
    Played with a couple of PL players recently for the first time, Costa in an ST position and Rooney in a CAM are beasts, can you recommend the 3 best PL players for the following positions that have the same price range as Costa and Rooney plz: CDM, ST, LM, RM, CB and Goalkeepers cheers.

Matic, sturridge, if bolaize/schrule, navas, kosiceny and if you can afford 30k go for coutuois if not then de gea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

alwald wrote: »

CDM: Ramires
    ST: Remy/Sturridge
    CB: Koscielny/Mangala
    GK: Courtois

awec wrote: »
    Honest question: how do you afford a team like that after just 12 seasons? Did you get lucky in a pack?

Did a small amount of trading at the start, packed Matic and Sanchez in that anniversary tournament reward last week.

@speckydodge: No instructions, balanced. Sometimes go attacking, team pressing and high pressure if I find myself without the ball a lot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Still can't get rid of my higher cards. Robben, IF Pogba and a few other 200k cards just won't budge at all, despite att.boosts, chem cards...

Ah well. Have 600k left, and have decided to start building a Man United team. Too many IF cards to ignore at this stage :P

That's weird. There doesn't appear to be any If Fellaini cards up :S

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Fire sale everything must go. Selling all my players apart from my bundesliga team. Getting bored playing UT. Any suggestions for a new team? Have close to 1.5 mill to spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

No price range update today, have the money to buy Hazard, Toure, and Aguero now but all going for their min and I dont mind waiting a few days to save 100k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

This is the worst fifa I have ever played in my life... I absolutely destroyed the last 4 players but lost each game?? Must have hit the woodwork 8 times in those 4 games. And whats. With my 2 cbs both going for the ball and bumping off each other and they both falling on the ground while the st has a free run in to goal?????? Oh ya and we might aswel all have tim howard in goal since he make 17saves in a game without conceding 1 goal.. I genuinely do hate this game. Constant lag in 9 games out of 10.. I play cod and gta and no lag.... what a piece of **** this game is .. ive jyst uninstalled it from my xbox what a waste of 70euro

• Advertisement

No price range update today, have the money to buy Hazard, Toure, and Aguero now but all going for their min and I dont mind waiting a few days to save 100k

when are the price range updates coming out?

when are the price range updates coming out?

they've been out midnight Tuesday the past 2 weeks. other updates before that were random but it seemed to be starting a pattern. i'm hoping tonight and that it's just a day late because of the bank holiday weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

they've been out midnight Tuesday the past 2 weeks. other updates before that were random but it seemed to be starting a pattern. i'm hoping tonight and that it's just a day late because of the bank holiday weekend

I always thought it was after totw came out that ranges were changed then later on tonight

I always thought it was after totw came out that ranges were changed then later on tonight

no check the dates on these tweets

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/583058041068630016

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/583267728556969984

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Haven't played UT in a few weeks since Bloodborne came out, do people not sell in form cards anymore?

I wanted to create a team with in form Fellaini and Herrera but there doesn't seem to be any on the market.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Haven't played UT in a few weeks since Bloodborne came out, do people not sell in form cards anymore?

I wanted to create a team with in form Fellaini and Herrera but there doesn't seem to be any on the market.

Noticed the same. There were only 6 Carricks when I went looking too :(

Price bands has destroyed the markets, for IFs at least. The new cards don't seem to be getting listed as much for some reason. Don't know if it's people not buying packs, or if when they do, they just keep or quick sell the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Packs are too expensive now. With the price bands you can probably just buy the players you want (within reason) rather than playing the lottery and ending up with 3 s**t players and 7 contract cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

The price band concept is a good one but current implementation isn't good enough. There are 8 players in this weeks Totw that are not available on the transfer market...

I think ea will bring back double in form happy hours. Would help a bit I think.

I'd love to see EA drop the coin price for packs...love opening them but can't justify spending 7.5k when I'll receive 1.5k in junk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Yep cheaper packs would be be very helpful. 3k for a premium gold pack seems a lot more reasonable. At least the chance of you making your money back would be a lot higher. Fairly sure the only people that bought those 25/50/100k packs were the ones who bought coins from coinsellers.

There should also be a higher reward for things like winning a division. Maybe like 70-100k reward for winning division 1. Things like this would make the price ranges slightly more tolerable.

Advertisement