Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Yep cheaper packs would be be very helpful. 3k for a premium gold pack seems a lot more reasonable. At least the chance of you making your money back would be a lot higher. Fairly sure the only people that bought those 25/50/100k packs were the ones who bought coins from coinsellers.

There should also be a higher reward for things like winning a division. Maybe like 70-100k reward for winning division 1. Things like this would make the price ranges slightly more tolerable.

This!!!

Tournaments and division titles should give rewards like 20k worth of coins. The Champions Shield is a joke. 2k and a 1 time only untradeable gold pack is just taking the piss tbh.

• Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'm not sure about Ps4, but on Xbox I find it unrealistic to gather up coins just by playing games. On a good season you'll earn what, 10-14 k coins? Take out the cost of contracts etc in that and it's hard to save up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

awec wrote: »
    I'm not sure about Ps4, but on Xbox I find it unrealistic to gather up coins just by playing games. On a good season you'll earn what, 10-14 k coins? Take out the cost of contracts etc in that and it's hard to save up.

Yhh there is no value in playing seasons only way to do it is trade but that's so hard to do now and not because of price bands its because the mobile app os still not back up and it probably wont be.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Fairly sure the only people that bought those 25/50/100k packs were the ones who bought coins from coinsellers.

Bought plenty with my legit earned coins when I had coins to spare. Never got much of worth though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Why has there been no IF hazard when he has been the best player in the premier league?

• Advertisement

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Why has there been no IF hazard when he has been the best player in the premier league?

I guess because at no stage have they judged him to be worth of being the top player in his position in the world over the season, based on each individual game world :/

I'd imagine he'll get a TOTS card, but he needs one exceptional game (as opposed to being so, so consistent) to nab an IF card.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I guess because at no stage have they judged him to be worth of being the top player in his position in the world over the season, based on each individual game world :/

I'd imagine he'll get a TOTS card, but he needs one exceptional game (as opposed to being so, so consistent) to nab an IF card.

Did he a motm card or anything no?

No, I don't think so :/ They tend to be for non-league performances anyway.

Have spent the last few days trying to build a team which works in Depay, Lacazette and Bale. This is what I'm at this morning, and I'm loving it....

gyZeHPr.png

Pretty much any of the 5 guys up front can walk the ball into the net; am five wins outta five now but I'm sure that won't last long. Have 600k in the bank too but not sure where to invest it...Need to convert Depay into a LM for 1 more point of Chem. can't afford the IFs of Lahm, Boateng or Neuer. maybe Carvahal though.

No, I don't think so :/ They tend to be for non-league performances anyway.

Have spent the last few days trying to build a team which works in Depay, Lacazette and Bale. This is what I'm at this morning, and I'm loving it....

gyZeHPr.png

Pretty much any of the 5 guys up front can walk the ball into the net; am five wins outta five now but I'm sure that won't last long. Have 600k in the bank too but not sure where to invest it...Need to convert Depay into a LM for 1 more point of Chem. can't afford the IFs of Lahm, Boateng or Neuer. maybe Carvahal though.

Do you find any difference in having 7 chem or having 10 chem?

jayo26 wrote: »
    Do you find any difference in having 7 chem or having 10 chem?

Before that team, I had Bale and Depay up front in the winger roles, with Suarez in the middle, and they were scoring way more goals. In the pictured formation, their goalscoring return has dropped, but they still are nabbing an assist each per match, so it's different role for them. But I feel I'm having more luck with that team and it's 7 Chem players than I was when I had them with 10 Chem :)

90% of my goals are "Get the ball from Depay and Bale to Lacazette and Griezmann, and dribble it in", with the other ten being "Chip it to Pogba and let him score a thunderbastard of a goal." :P

• Advertisement

Before that team, I had Bale and Depay up front in the winger roles, with Suarez in the middle, and they were scoring way more goals. In the pictured formation, their goalscoring return has dropped, but they still are nabbing an assist each per match, so it's different role for them. But I feel I'm having more luck with that team and it's 7 Chem players than I was when I had them with 10 Chem :)

90% of my goals are "Get the ball from Depay and Bale to Lacazette and Griezmann, and dribble it in", with the other ten being "Chip it to Pogba and let him score a thunderbastard of a goal." :P

I love Suarez he is still on more goals then games played for me and he is on over a 100 games now I've never had that before,
    I was using sif griezman up front with him he wasn't scoring as much and I found he has terrible stamina as he was always tired in second half I'm now using neymar is striker position beside Suarez and they both scoring now and I replaced neymar on left mid with pedro.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Prices were changed again there last night. Nothing said by EA's twitter but prices have changed, not by a lot mind

http://www.futwiz.com/en/priceranges/11-04-2015/all/all

Lads I need help or just answers even . Its like this game is holding a grudge against me, everything goes against me . Every single goal kick the other team wins 99% of them. Every 50/50 ball I lose. Every time I clear a corner the other player is set up for a shot, every they clear a corner their striker is in on goal. I was in on goal with aguero there a min ago and mangala caught up with me and just pushes me out of the way and I even have the hunter card on aguero. Every threw ball I try is over hit even tho im doing everything perfect. My players keep bouncing off each other aswel and giving away lots of goals over it. And another thing its like whoever im playing only has to press y back in their defence and theyre in on goal. Sorry about the long rant but I literally cant take it anymore , im an average player and I dont mind getting beat but its like im being cheated out of it every time.

Maybe its my team or am I missing something?

Lads I need help or just answers even . Its like this game is holding a grudge against me, everything goes against me . Every single goal kick the other team wins 99% of them. Every 50/50 ball I lose. Every time I clear a corner the other player is set up for a shot, every they clear a corner their striker is in on goal. I was in on goal with aguero there a min ago and mangala caught up with me and just pushes me out of the way and I even have the hunter card on aguero. Every threw ball I try is over hit even tho im doing everything perfect. My players keep bouncing off each other aswel and giving away lots of goals over it. And another thing its like whoever im playing only has to press y back in their defence and theyre in on goal. Sorry about the long rant but I literally cant take it anymore , im an average player and I dont mind getting beat but its like im being cheated out of it every time.

Maybe its my team or am I missing something?

Are you ok mate????

Look we are all here to help just don't do anything stupid.......

We all hate the game but fook we keep going back coz we love it even tho it fooks us over we just take it just cant live without it... We share your pain.

Are you ok mate????

Look we are all here to help just don't do anything stupid.......

We all hate the game but fook we keep going back coz we love it even tho it fooks us over we just take it just cant live without it... We share your pain.

Lol im alrite now, I won a game after that :P but na honestly this game is ruining my life :D

Lol im alrite now, I won a game after that :P but na honestly this game is ruining my life :D

I know how you feel I cant wait for the golf to come along in june ha,

What division are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I've lost roughly 300k since I bought Suarez just over a month ago :(

I know how you feel I cant wait for the golf to come along in june ha,

What division are you in?

Ha im in division 3 kinda stuck in it tbh

I've lost roughly 300k since I bought Suarez just over a month ago :(

Lost 500k on Robben. Bought him the day before price bands came in too :(

Anyway, dominated my way out of Div 4 with 7 straight wins....and now can't buy a win in Div 3. My goalkepper has suddenly turned **** :rolleyes: Troucing legends and TOTY players in Div 4, but the "difficulty spike" between divisions seems way, way to steep.

Ha im in division 3 kinda stuck in it tbh

Yh the higher you go up the more frustrating the game gets, I'm floating between div one and two and It just winds me up so bad sometimes lol.

• Advertisement

Yh the higher you go up the more frustrating the game gets, I'm floating between div one and two and It just winds me up so bad sometimes lol.

Maybe im better off staying in div 3 so ha

Maybe im better off staying in div 3 so ha

For your own sanity ha take a break play the cups

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I'm also rotating between div 3&2.. Get promoted, come within a few points of promotion to div 1, relegated next season to div 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Forgotten password 99

I was in division 1 for along time,but i could never win it.
    Then i got relegated to division 2 and i lost all my games i could not understand it.
    I gave up UT for a week and then I won all my games in division three yesterday :).

Lost 500k on Robben. Bought him the day before price bands came in too :(

Anyway, dominated my way out of Div 4 with 7 straight wins....and now can't buy a win in Div 3. My goalkepper has suddenly turned **** :rolleyes: Troucing legends and TOTY players in Div 4, but the "difficulty spike" between divisions seems way, way to steep.

Div 3: sevent wins
    Div 4: 1 win and 6 losses :(

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Div 3: sevent wins
    Div 4: 1 win and 6 losses :(

It does swing wildly. Last week I won division 1 with 7 wins 2 draws and a loss. The next season I was relegated back to division 2.

Are there many people still trading?

• Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Anyone want to tell me how I can boost my coins up? I have about 22k at the moment. Realistically to take my team to the next level I'd need many about 10 times that at least.

I'm in Div3 at the moment, I usually alternate between 2 and 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Did you try selling gold consumables like contracts or fitness cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

awec wrote: »
    Anyone want to tell me how I can boost my coins up? I have about 22k at the moment. Realistically to take my team to the next level I'd need many about 10 times that at least.

I'm in Div3 at the moment, I usually alternate between 2 and 3.

Have you used up all your bonus coins for the various levels in the store?

As for trading with 22k capital i'd say consumables is the way to go. Buy contracts for as low as you can (mass bid on them) and then sell for slightly more. Once you get more capital you can make a ton through informs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Have you used up all your bonus coins for the various levels in the store?

As for trading with 22k capital i'd say consumables is the way to go. Buy contracts for as low as you can (mass bid on them) and then sell for slightly more. Once you get more capital you can make a ton through informs.

what informs are good these days ? any I look at are either extinct or are going at or near their min

Advertisement