Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

what informs are good these days ? any I look at are either extinct or are going at or near their min

Any of the popular ones going near their min are fine. Even a guy like IF Smalling. Buy them at their min and flip them for 2k more. You do need to be buying a few so that they'll have an impact on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Just wondering have many of you won the premium player pack tournament online and if so whats your best pull? Ive won it about 15 times and the best player I got was David Luiz :pac:

Those packs are 25k to buy each so thats 375k coins worth of packs opened lol.

Im beginning to wonder if those packs are even worse than the ones you buy.

On a side note, Reus scored 113 goals in 59 games as a striker. Im in a good run online but hes just immense. 7 chem too.

awec wrote: »
    Anyone want to tell me how I can boost my coins up? I have about 22k at the moment. Realistically to take my team to the next level I'd need many about 10 times that at least.

I'm in Div3 at the moment, I usually alternate between 2 and 3.

Silver players, mainly premiership.
    Rose, Townsend, Ward-Prosse, Cleverley etc
    There's plenty of guys I've being selling for double my outlay.

You'd need to just test it a while to see what guys are worth what but there's about 20 there that can be got for 1 to 6k and sold for 1000-3000 profit per card.

Can pick up a few during the day but you'd need to be on after 12-1am to get good chunks.

I've made over a two million in about two weeks but I was on for hours and putting loads of time into bidding.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

I decided to try and field a Spanish squad. 50k bought me a nice little outfit :) a shortage of CB's saw me include Pepe, trying to stick to Spain as much as possible though. I have Torres as sub striker and he's gotten a few beauts, surprisingly :D

yB5U7B3.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I decided to try and field a Spanish squad. 50k bought me a nice little outfit :) a shortage of CB's saw me include Pepe, trying to stick to Spain as much as possible though. I have Torres as sub striker and he's gotten a few beauts, surprisingly :D

yB5U7B3.png

what's the overall opinion about IF Tello and IF Castro, I am very interested about these 2 players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I imagine that team's gonna get caught on the counter with those work rates

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Transfer market is back for the Mobile version of the game, but you need to log into facebook. Really hope they can do something similar for the web app

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/588038978500222976

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Does it affect Facebook at all? Thrilled that it's back but really dont want the hassle of every transfer I make going on a feed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Does it affect Facebook at all? Thrilled that it's back but really dont want the hassle of every transfer I make going on a feed....

Looks like its only for Mobil version and not the actual companion app.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Me don't do bakebook :(

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,813 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

yB5U7B3.png

Ye got all those players for 50k?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

the two In forms are only 30k ish together,the rest of the team is cheap too.

I clearly need to build a new team!

What's the story with that, are EPL players generally more overpriced than other European leagues?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

awec wrote: »
    I clearly need to build a new team!

What's the story with that, are EPL players generally more overpriced than other European leagues?

if you want cheap and op, I'd go with the Russian league or Serie A. But yeah, premier league tends to have a lot more higher demand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Guys recently in the past couple of weeks i have become absolutely horrendous at defending. I'm pretty good at scoring goals so because of this most my games usually end up with really high score lines. This tots i want to build 2 really solid squads i can rotate every game.

So could someone help me build two really good squads that are creative, usually dominate possession and don't leak goals easily. I have about a million coins to spend. I really want to improve my record. Currently it is somethign like 138-29-80, which by my standards isn't great

(a defensive formation would be great - not 5 at the back)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Guys recently in the past couple of weeks i have become absolutely horrendous at defending. I'm pretty good at scoring goals so because of this most my games usually end up with really high score lines. This tots i want to build 2 really solid squads i can rotate every game.

So could someone help me build two really good squads that are creative, usually dominate possession and don't leak goals easily. I have about a million coins to spend. I really want to improve my record. Currently it is somethign like 138-29-80, which by my standards isn't great

(a defensive formation would be great - not 5 at the back)

I use a 4321 atm.
    Pedro-Suarez-Bale
    Pogba-Isco-Matuidi
    Evra-Chiellini-Silva-Aurier/Van Der Wiel
    Buffon/Sirigu/Handanovic(6 chem brick wall)

2 midfielders with good physical and defending works really well. Solid back 4 and your top 3 probably won't stop scoring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

These are the two squads i have been using. Attacking wise it is going great but i can't defend for my life. As i said inmy last post i'm thinking of scraping it and building a new team in a different defensive formation such as 4141 or 4222.

c59e5ccda985c81786c19fc3317f6b95.png

43fb24ac2fc21f934089d358c3cca3e2.png

Took me a month to sell 1000 fitness cards now I only have 10,000 contract cards to sell worth about 3 million I think I might get them done by fifa 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

jayo26 wrote: »
    Took me a month to sell 1000 fitness cards now I only have 10,000 contract cards to sell worth about 3 million I think I might get them done by fifa 17.

Haha I had 650 rare gold contracts , I started selling them 2 months ago and I still have 150 to sell :(

So 10,000 you have no chance of selling them all lol

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Haha I had 650 rare gold contracts , I started selling them 2 months ago and I still have 150 to sell :(

So 10,000 you have no chance of selling them all lol

I'm a man on a mission I'm determined haha, if the bloody web app was back up and running Id stand a chance, quiet day with work today so get a few hundred done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Is it just me or can anyone actually find IF Lewandowski or Handanovic on the market this week? I'm on ps4 so far I haven't seen one of either.

People are holding onto them because they know EA will rise their price soon enough. Has happened to a lot of good in forms in recent weeks

Only way to get one is to keep refreshing and hope you get lucky but I wouldn't get my hopes up. This has been one of the bad things about price ranges, prices in general are down but then stuff like this happens

People are holding onto them because they know EA will rise their price soon enough. Has happened to a lot of good in forms in recent weeks

Only way to get one is to keep refreshing and hope you get lucky but I wouldn't get my hopes up. This has been one of the bad things about price ranges, prices in general are down but then stuff like this happens

Have players prices gone up?!! I think people will just hold on to them for a while. Next week there should some available. Took a week for bales IF to come on in any numbers.

No matter how often I check There's no Toty Ronnie popping up tho... 😢

Was impossible to get IF Fellaini or Herrera when I was looking last week :(

Gonna take a crack at trading silvers...

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Have players prices gone up?!! I think people will just hold on to them for a while. Next week there should some available. Took a week for bales IF to come on in any numbers.

Yhh bales cards started selling yesterday because ea increased his price range they were selling for silly money, I'm not even looking forward to tots at this rate.

Pyjamarama wrote: »

Some of the better in forms have had their price gone up, but i think every regular player has had their price go down

TOTY Ronaldo's been extinct since price ranges arrived

Some of the better in forms have had their price gone up, but i think every regular player has had their price go down

I think if I had paid that much for TOTY Ronaldo and then saw his price cut by 60%, I wouldn't sell him either :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

For FIFA 16, if they are going to tick to price ranges (I assume they will) they should think about giving everyone a set starting pot of coins.

People can then purchase a relatively good player for each position or one superstar (It's like a permanent extension of the loan system they brought in this year).

Or alternately, start as normal but for the first time you gain promotion to each division you get a big enough lump of money to get a good team together. If you go back down and back up again you just get a reasonable reward for this.

Something like this would mean that it could be a little fairer and more interesting for everyone.

Thoughts?

Toty Ronaldo was extinct before the price bands (on ps). There was a day when a bunch came up on the market and people thought it was Ea releasing them. Pretty much the last card I really wanna try.

• Advertisement

Just bought three packs and got feck all :(:(

Advertisement