Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up various networks

Options
  • 03-09-2014 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭

Hoping someone can advice

I have 3 phones from 3 different networks and I need a way I can top them up over the internet which is fast and secure

The ideal site for me is that this site would remember my mobile phone numbers and I just pay by credit card and top up quick and easy

Any suggestions please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

You could get Dashlane. It's a browser app that remembers passwords and cards.

Set it up, and with a few clicks it'll remember the relevant passwords, PIN codes, and insert the correct cards you wish to use. Its very fast.

The premium version is around €13 for the year, but it is excellent for saving passwords and keeping secure online. There are many other services available, but your milage may vary.

Best of luck.

Advertisement