Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a small issue with my flagstone's

• 03-09-2014 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

hello all

just have a small issue with my flagstones in my garden,,,i used armoclad concrete sealer,,,which dried yellow rather than clear,,

im having awful trouble trying to remove the awful looking colour from the flagstone's.

does anyone have any tips on how to remove the yellowish sealer colour without damaging the flagstones themselves

cheers for any replies

d

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭rje66

hello all

just have a small issue with my flagstones in my garden,,,i used armoclad concrete sealer,,,which dried yellow rather than clear,,

im having awful trouble trying to remove the awful looking colour from the flagstone's.

does anyone have any tips on how to remove the yellowish sealer colour without damaging the flagstones themselves

cheers for any replies

d

have you a pic. And what kind of slabs are they??

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭sanbrafyffe

thanks for reply

they are a tubbermore(mayfair) would be the brand and they have a pimpled rough finish on top

cheers d

Advertisement