Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post tatoo laser removal

Options
  • 03-09-2014 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,880 ✭✭✭

I have had 10 sessions of tattoo laser removal so far. The skin were the tattoo is being treated feels rough when I touch it i.e you can feel the design of the tattoo on the skin when you touch it if that makes sense If anyone has had laser removal is this normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

billyhead wrote: »
    I have had 10 sessions of tattoo laser removal so far. The skin were the tattoo is being treated feels rough when I touch it i.e you can feel the design of the tattoo on the skin when you touch it if that makes sense If anyone has had laser removal is this normal?

I have the same thing I had about 12 sessions. I think it pretty unavoidable to be honest to some degree but if at any point the laser has been set to high and blisters burst it will leave you with more scar tissue.

This area will also be more sensitive to whilst getting a cover up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,880 ✭✭✭billyhead

I have the same thing I had about 12 sessions. I think it pretty unavoidable to be honest to some degree but if at any point the laser has been set to high and blisters burst it will leave you with more scar tissue.

This area will also be more sensitive to whilst getting a cover up.
    cheers for the reply. I am not aiming for a cover up but just a hopefully complete removal

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jinx9000

hey,

after 8-10 sessions are your tats gone i.e. completely gone or just really heavily faded.

have one that i'm 50:50 thinking of getting removed

cheers,

rob.

jinx9000 wrote: »
    hey,

after 8-10 sessions are your tats gone i.e. completely gone or just really heavily faded.

have one that i'm 50:50 thinking of getting removed

cheers,

rob.

They are just faded not completely gone and that's after 12 sessions. It was one bloody expensive mistake:o

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jinx9000

cheers,

so prob another 3-4 sessions to go then

was it done in a tattoo studio or medical laser place?

robert.

• Advertisement

jinx9000 wrote: »
    cheers,

so prob another 3-4 sessions to go then

was it done in a tattoo studio or medical laser place?

robert.

Half in a Tattoo parlour and the other in a laser removal clinic

Advertisement