Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing Ammunition

Options
  • 03-09-2014 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what is involved in importing 100 rounds of rifle ammunition into Ireland? Basically I want a specific brand that is not stocked here. Is it possible and if so how can might I go about it?

Hugh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

It's pretty simple paperwork on this end, as bravestar has pointed out.

Bear in mind though, the regulations in the sending country may mean that they have to send to an dealer here. Be sure to check with the people you're buying from before getting the import license on this end.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

HughF wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what is involved in importing 100 rounds of rifle ammunition into Ireland? Basically I want a specific brand that is not stocked here. Is it possible and if so how can might I go about it?

Hugh

I was the same 2 years ago and I saved myself a lot of hassle. Rang Patrick carley in wexford and he had them for me within a week. And got them couriered Straight upto me. Excellent service and price was very good too

Advertisement