Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ipad Mini chargers

• 03-09-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

My ipad mini wire for charging stopped working - so ended up getting a knock off which worked for a while but fell apart. I want to get a decent cable for it thats not too expensive (i.e. apple prices). Juice is supposed to be good for iphones. What makes and stores would people recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭djdunny

if your ipad mini is still in warranty apple will replace the cable for you provided there is no visible damage to the cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭cocaholic

djdunny wrote: »
    if your ipad mini is still in warranty apple will replace the cable for you provided there is no visible damage to the cable.

I've had it a year and a half so I assumed warranty was just for a year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭djdunny

cocaholic wrote: »
    I've had it a year and a half so I assumed warranty was just for a year

ah ok yea then it would be out if warranty. I think I remember someone saying that Dealz were doing Belkin ones pretty cheap. might be worth looking there.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭cocaholic

djdunny wrote: »
    ah ok yea then it would be out if warranty. I think I remember someone saying that Dealz were doing Belkin ones pretty cheap. might be worth looking there.

Thanks!

Advertisement