Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taito GNET

Options
  • 03-09-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭

Got this board recently but have no use for it, have no cards and no huge interest in whats available for it so hoping to move it on for what it cost me.

€60

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Excellent price, can't see that lasting long :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Got this board recently but have no use for it, have no cards and no huge interest in whats available for it so hoping to move it on for what it cost me.

€60
    Does it have the bios job done on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

No its a pure unadulterated version.

Don't have a copy of the hacked BIOS to put on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

If I didn't already have a hacked one of these I'd snap it up at that price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Will you hold this for me while to talk to Kerbdog?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

No its a pure unadulterated version.

Don't have a copy of the hacked BIOS to put on it.

If I get you the hacked bios can you flash it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    If I get you the hacked bios can you flash it?

I think so ya, I read over the process but just don't have the code to do it.

I'm going to pass, I won't be tateing my screen anytime soon but the Gnet demands it.

Someone else should have the pleasure of owning it, and get it flashed with the mod bios as well!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement