Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche advice

Options
  • 03-09-2014 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering has anyone had experience of Safari creche on Hanover Street Dublin 2. Looking to move my 18 month old from current creche. Any other recommendations for crèches in the d2/d4 area would be great too!

Feel free to pm me if it doesn't suit to post.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 catkit

No personal experience, but you can check inspection reports online too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,056 ✭✭✭✭neris

are you in a creche in that area at the moment? I know 2 but dont want to say incase one of them is the one your moving from

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kerrymaid11

hi neris sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 22 fmichelle_4cn

Hi, just wondering has anyone had experience of Safari creche on Hanover Street Dublin 2. Looking to move my 18 month old from current creche. Any other recommendations for crèches in the d2/d4 area would be great too!

Feel free to pm me if it doesn't suit to post.

Thanks a mill

Is it good for sarafi creche? I looking for a creche around this area at moment.

Will you pm me please if it doesn't suit to post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

My friend has their two there and has had no complaints that I know of anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 fmichelle_4cn

bp wrote: »
    My friend has their two there and has had no complaints that I know of anyway.

thanks for the advice

Just get a call from safari, their wobbler room is full and there are 4 kids on the waiting list already. I have to look for other creches in the area :-(

Advertisement