Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eflow fines

Options
  • 03-09-2014 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have recently received an eflow /nra/pearse and Fitzgibbon letter to say I owe 5000 euros and if I want a breakdown of the charges I should write to them its ridicoulous that I have to pay 500 euros for tolls that equate too approx. 50 equals 3 euros = 150 euros

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 liamwelan

I explained there was mitigating circumstances and none of the above authoathries have addressed them just that I would have to deal with the debt collectors pearse and Fitzgibbon does anybody know anybody in the media who I could voice to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

You'd be better off posting in the transport forum. This is the Public Relations forum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

liamwelan wrote: »
    I have recently received an eflow /nra/pearse and Fitzgibbon letter to say I owe 5000 euros and if I want a breakdown of the charges I should write to them its ridicoulous that I have to pay 500 euros for tolls that equate too approx. 50 equals 3 euros = 150 euros

Somewhere along the way you would have gotten a letter telling you about the charges you owe and also the penalty for not paying.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Are you asking for advice/opinion, or did you just want to inform boards that you received a letter?

Advertisement