Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water charges

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Aber2012

So what I'm doing is filling out the form on behalf of my tenants, there are no signatures involved. This way I can be assured that the bill will arrive in their name otherwise if they fail to register the bill comes to me! Seems like the most sensible thing to do really. They are happy for me to do that, and obviously I have their pps details from the registration

• Registered Users Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭joeysoap

the annual allowance is 30,000. presumably broken into quarters for billing purposes. If you don't use up the allowance in any one quarter is the balance carried forward to the next quarter? and if you don't use the allowance in the year do you a refund for the year overall. ( I can understand not being allowed to carry any unused portion forward to the following year, but will it be used to reduce earlier quarters billing?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

joeysoap wrote: »
    the annual allowance is 30,000. presumably broken into quarters for billing purposes. If you don't use up the allowance in any one quarter is the balance carried forward to the next quarter? and if you don't use the allowance in the year do you a refund for the year overall. ( I can understand not being allowed to carry any unused portion forward to the following year, but will it be used to reduce earlier quarters billing?

This question is much to complicated for IW to answer at this time. :D

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Advertisement