Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playschool in Portlaoise

Options
  • 04-09-2014 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all, where or what do you think is the best playschool in Portlaoise? What do I need to look out for? Or when do I need to start looking, Id be hoping ds would start next Sept or even after April, he'll be 3 in April, so I'd prob need to start looking?? Any advice??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

The youngest one here is currently in Darling Buds, seems to be doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thanks for reply is that on mountmellick rd.....do they have many kids there?? I'm so lost when it comes to all this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

zsha wrote: »
    Thanks for reply is that on mountmellick rd.....do they have many kids there?? I'm so lost when it comes to all this!
    I must be thinking of another one, it's off Mountrath Rd! He's my brother so I'm not as involved with his schooling. I'm not entirely sure about his one because he's just doing the afternoon class which doesn't have as many.

I do know Darling Buds though as my other brother went there before and at the time there were a decent amount of kids, he enjoyed it.

Thanks for that had a look at it, think they have two one off mountrath rd and one on mountmellick rd.
    Thanks always good to hear feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 37 helqui

Hi, sinead winters montessori in beladd upper is a great school. Check out her facebook page if you are on it that is!

• Advertisement

Thanks will have a look at that. Had never heard of that one before

Advertisement