Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

The 2 Bears are also on Saturday:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1614563875425918/

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PadraigOK

Django Django are playing Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭gandalfio

PadraigOK wrote: »
    Django Django are playing Sunday.

Source?

gandalfio wrote: »
    Source?
    It's listed on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

pmalone wrote: »
    today I got the sticker for the campervan ... but it isn't a ticket ... IIRC, previously i got a regular ticketmaster ticket as well as the sticker ...

do you have a ticket or sticker?
    It used to be a regular ticket but changed to the sticker thing last year or the year before

• Advertisement

Battles now have Sat down on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

Good few EP acts are playing the End of the Road festival on the same weekend, that has its day by day announced

http://endoftheroadfestival.com/2015/06/day-splits-revealed-brakes-added-2015-line/

Just a matter of narrowing it down to the two other days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Yeah, Its always so late, been checking Songkick to try to figure out who's playing when but no luck so far. I just know Ride are playing the Friday night

I know , just tell us the bloody days. It hardly matters even if they are trying to flog programmes, they can still keep the times from us.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭gandalfio

pmalone wrote: »
    today I got the sticker for the campervan ... but it isn't a ticket ... IIRC, previously i got a regular ticketmaster ticket as well as the sticker ...

do you have a ticket or sticker?

Last year the sticker sufficed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Festival No 6 has the day splits out too, there is some EP acts in there too.

FN615-MASTERLINEUP1.jpg

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭pmalone

gandalfio wrote: »
    Last year the sticker sufficed

I was sure I had a ticket last year .. maybe not ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

it's like they wait for people here on boards to figure out who is free at what times and what would be the most suitable running order..

Festival No 6 has the day splits out too, there is some EP acts in there too.

Toddler Chill-out Zones? ... Good luck with that.

..but should be a band's name

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭GhostMutt30

looking forward to seeing the Trailer Park this year the new designs look great craic

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

suddenly have a feeling that Midge Ure will be announced

That's a very random sudden feeling to have !!??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sputnick123

Ok sorry for childish question but i think someones having a laugh at my expense. Been to a good few EPs but never camped. What are the showers like? I am being told they are open and communal - assume they're taking the piss.....please tell me they are???

Ok sorry for childish question but i think someones having a laugh at my expense. Been to a good few EPs but never camped. What are the showers like? I am being told they are open and communal - assume they're taking the piss.....please tell me they are???

There are usually both options - there are usually private shower cubicles + open communal ones for those who are not bothered to queue as long and are less reserved about that sort of thing :)

BananaR wrote: »
    That's a very random sudden feeling to have !!??:confused:

ha I guess so, I just saw the other day that he's playing proms on the pier next weekend, then txfm randomly threw in live version of Vienna in the middle of an Electric picnic playlist, and he's friends with Bob, so...I dunno

BananaR wrote: »
    There are usually both options - there are usually private shower cubicles + open communal ones for those who are not bothered to queue as long and are less reserved about that sort of thing :)

Thanks BananaR........Phew!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

ha I guess so, I just saw the other day that he's playing proms on the pier next weekend, then txfm randomly threw in live version of Vienna in the middle of an Electric picnic playlist, and he's friends with Bob, so...I dunno

You sure it was in the middle of the triple play?seems like an odd one. Be a cracking addition. Maybe Mr.S could shed some light on this

declanleo wrote: »
    You sure it was in the middle of the triple play?seems like an odd one. Be a cracking addition

Wasnt in the middle of the triple play but was snuck in amongst I think Chvrches and Tame Impala. Might mean nothin but got me thinking...

Wasnt in the middle of the triple play but was snuck in amongst I think Chvrches and Tame Impala. Might mean nothin but got me thinking...

sweet pun

This means nothing to me

Midge Ure does seem like a sort of choice for an EP artist, retro 80s synth rock/pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Paddy2012

The End of the Road and festival number 6 day splits aren't that big of a help except to confirm the day acts are not playing. East India Youth is playing end of the road on the Friday and the Sunday at EP so it's likely Tame Impala, Django Django, Low, Pond, Natalie Prass and Metz are too but who knows as This is the Kit are playing Saturday at EP and the Sunday at end of the road.

I see reports that there are chancers selling campervan tickets for 200 Euros on the EP facebook page, that is out of order.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,512 ✭✭✭✭fits

anyone else not feeling it this year? I am a bit worried that the 50K capacity is just too much. very much toying with selling the tickets...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

ah no it'll be very full but it'll still be a good laugh hopefully there will be enough room for everyone so it doesn't feel too packed everywhere though

fits wrote: »
    anyone else not feeling it this year? I am a bit worried that the 50K capacity is just too much. very much toying with selling the tickets...

Definitely noticed the difference last year with extra tickets sold then also so cant imagine even more people this year. Hope its ok because it could ruin it if its too packed. Still CANT WAIT though :-)

• Advertisement

fits wrote: »
    anyone else not feeling it this year?

Beyond excited!!! Finish up work this Friday after 15+ years in the same company. taking some time off. EP is going to be blow-out central and no return to work fear to content with afterwards. CAN NOT WAIT!

Advertisement