Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

can't beat the chunky chips stand too though

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

mimimcmc wrote: »

have you seen the home fries guys? they were at body and soul and have been spotted around several other festivals. Buttery new potatoes, then fried in a pan and topped with chilli, cheese anything you like.

Droooooooolllls!

have you seen the home fries guys? they were at body and soul and have been spotted around several other festivals. Buttery new potatoes, then fried in a pan and topped with chilli, cheese anything you like.

Droooooooolllls!

mmmmmmmmust check them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

I love chips! - Pieminister, mash, gravy is a life saver though

BananaR wrote: »
    I love chips! - Pieminister, mash, gravy is a life saver though

ep2013 I swear I got them chunky chips every day! their garlic mayo is unraiiiil!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Droooooooolllls!

where are these? sounds great!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Gangs are playing Salty Dog at 8.20 on the friday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

i might have to make a food lineup for myself

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rebelreded

Mr.S wrote: »
    Sorry guys, guess it's not coming!

Had no reason to doubt the contact.

Pitty.

Now roll on good weather!

There is definitely another announcement and I know of one (at least) high profile Irish band that it on it. I am merely presuming that there are more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

rebelreded wrote: »
    There is definitely another announcement and I know of one (at least) high profile Irish band that it on it. I am merely presuming that there are more.
    The Coronas I presume? they said on radio a few weeks ago that they were playing EP...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

The Coronas I presume? they said on radio a few weeks ago that they were playing EP...

Please no.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I wouldn't even drink corona let alone listen to it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭-=al=-

There is a really really good Indian place that I can't remember the name of atm but it was bloody lovely! They have a dude outside giving business cards all the time.

I usually find myself nibbling around the different places on the starter kinda stuff from their menus rather than have one big giant meal at once but you just gota accept the food prices and enjoy it.

I done the bring lots of your own food stuff in the past and just can't be arsed anymore. There's too much good stuff to try there :pac:

they are very new, just seen them at body and soul and at something in merrion square

-=al=- wrote: »
    There is a really really good Indian place that I can't remember the name of atm but it was bloody lovely! They have a dude outside giving business cards all the time.

I usually find myself nibbling around the different places on the starter kinda stuff from their menus rather than have one big giant meal at once but you just gota accept the food prices and enjoy it.

I done the bring lots of your own food stuff in the past and just can't be arsed anymore. There's too much good stuff to try there :pac:

That's Kinara Kitchen, Pakistani restaurant from Ranelagh. Best restaurant of its kind in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

LostArt wrote: »
    Poor bodhrandude must be devestated with the lack of announcement, he even called out a boardie who usually has info on the EP board

Not too bothered, theres loads in the line up to keep me going and quite a few a friends playing in some of the smaller stages. I'm sure they might still announce tomorrow, I would understand if they didn't bother but I would find it strange that they would increase capacity while decreasing the main arena line up by 14 or 15 acts. Didn't someone say that there was 74 acts announced for the main arena but 90+ acts announced in 2013 and 14.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Fiachb7 wrote: »
    Just got accepted as a volunteer, actually can not wait! :D

I'm glad it worked out, is that the Earth Guardian one.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Maybe Mr.S was correct,not as if ep is tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

they are very new, just seen them at body and soul and at something in merrion square

They were at Knockanstockan too, i ate there twice in one day they were so amazing! Oh i hope they are at ep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭endainoz

declanleo wrote: »
    Maybe Mr.S was correct,not as if ep is tomorrow

Aw man let it be the frames!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Slobberdawn

Why don't you just tell us who this band is?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Why don't you just tell us who this band is?

Please please please don't be Kodaline

Maybe the Cranberries. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sputnick123

endainoz wrote: »
    Aw man let it be the frames!

That would be amazing - here's hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Maybe the Cranberries. :pac:

Highly unlikely. Thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

mmmmmmmmust check them out!

Home Fries definitely a good call if they're there - yum yum :)

Kinara Kitchen was great two years ago and then last year the queues kept scaring me off. Hoping to get to them this year.

Mindfield is a good spot for coffee when you need your fix - by Sunday afternoon I am likely to be found huddling somewhere in the Leviathan tent with a paper cup of caffeine goodness from the Amnesty guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

Grace Jones - can someone explain to me what the F this is about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Steroo wrote: »

I seen her in 2008 before Underworld and she was great craic

Pink Mooners - Just got an email. I remember someone saying ages ago that the walk to the main arena was a pain. Not anymore wihoo:
    New for this year is a gate from the Pink Moon Campsite to directly access the arena. Please note this will only be open when the arena is open, if you are returning from late night entertainment (such as salty Dog or the Trailer Park) then you will need to access Pink Moon through the wooded path entrance (the same route you will use for arrival). Gate opening times will be displayed on the arena gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

They were in the trailer park last year, highly recommend them! They are experimenting with new dishes this year aswell.

• Advertisement

Steroo wrote: »

She is a black Jamaican singer who had a string of hits back in the 1980s, her music is a combination of stylistic reggae inspired pop and disco funk. She made the headlines when she appeared on the Russell Harty show and misinterpreted something he said and beat him on the head with her handbag. Her group had the amazing Jamaican luminaries Sly and Robbie as her rhythm section, they also produced her records and played with her live in the 1980s. She used a different band during her tour that took in the Electric Picnic in 2008 where her stage show consisted have a huge boardwalk which she stepped down at the start of her show in the Electric Arena. Heres a link to her wiki bio. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Jones

Advertisement