Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Is there anything official on this? In the past pink moon and boutique have been opposite sides of the main arena.

Aye, there was something official a few weeks back. One big glamping site now!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rebelreded

ewj1978 wrote:
    Aye, there was something official a few weeks back. One big glamping site now!

It's not. I've seen a map. Pink Moon is where it's always been. Boutique camping is close to the Timahoe rd as usual. Very little changes apart from BYE campsite out near Tour de Picnic drop off, Wilde using old BYE space and addition of Despacio tent. There is also an overflow campsite near the camper vans. All very similar to last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Banatamon

threein99 wrote: »
    Dont they have wheelbarrows on site to rent ?

Thought I seen them before, never used them though as the first can always tastes sweeter when you are struggling to put it to your mouth because your arms are in bits from lugging in all your stuff :cool:

They used to have wheelbarrows on site, but I havnt seen them the last 2 years. Maybe one day they will invent a biteable can for handsfree drinking!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Banatamon wrote: »
    They used to have wheelbarrows on site, but I havnt seen them the last 2 years. Maybe one day they will invent a biteable can for handsfree drinking!

I used to manage the company that did that, they no longer do ep now, I did hear through grape vine there could be something in place this year connected to a charity

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Any word for the boutique camp? Should get a mail today I expect...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

I've a question for anyone who has used the hot tubs in body soul.
    I remember going to book one for four people and it came to 25 euro each, but if just two wanted to book in, is it still 25 each or is it 100 for the hot tub (meaning 50 each) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

Ugh, Corona's are on half 7 main stage Friday. I guess I'll be at Despacio 'if it's open then'..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Ugh, Corona's are on half 7 main stage Friday. I guess I'll be at Despacio 'if it's open then'..

yep , very underwhelming

http://entertainment.ie/summermusicfestivals/article/The-Coronas-have-just-been-added-to-next-weekends-Electric-Picnic-bill/11/369490.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭navosa

Where did you hear that?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

navosa wrote: »
    Where did you hear that?

Danny was on the Ian Dempsey show this mornin..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

foooooock sake!
    they also confirmed on their facebook! :mad:
    Let's all meet up at Despacio at that time, should be great craic!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Good God….I will be nowhere near that! What a crap addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Well The Reflex is playing Casa Bacardi at 8 so I'll be happily occupied!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Ah there will be plenty on in the other stages. Not to worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Fatfrog wrote: »
    I would expect a few fairly large changes, an extra camping field at the very least!!

There was a huge field lying empty beside caravan park last year. Easily accommodate the extra numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭dublinjen

My boyf has a guilty pleasure for them. Looks like we'll be splitting up on Friday so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Fingers crossed that the Electric Arena and one or two others will be open at the time so I can avoid that.

Funny timing to announce the addition of a band who (as bad as they are) are popular enough to shift tickets. Must have been a late add-on.

Wonder if that is our lot? I'm happy regardless!! Already so much on that I'll be missing stuff due to clashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Danny was on the Ian Dempsey show this mornin..

Is this some kind of sick joke?people still listen to Ian dempsey?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭dublinjen

declanleo wrote: »
    Is this some kind of sick joke?people still listen to Ian dempsey?

Obviously. The wireless lives on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Can never understand the hate for Coronas on here. I quite like them. Not a major fan, but I like the songs that get played on the radio

• Advertisement

But same rule applies only after 1am can you bring your carry out into the main arena the licence was extended last year for the first time

1am damn. Thought the bars closed at 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

mimimcmc wrote: »
    I've a question for anyone who has used the hot tubs in body soul.
    I remember going to book one for four people and it came to 25 euro each, but if just two wanted to book in, is it still 25 each or is it 100 for the hot tub (meaning 50 each) ?

Should just be €50 total - €60 max

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Synode wrote: »
    1am damn. Thought the bars closed at 10pm

no , friday and saturday they stay open later than that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Ah there will be plenty on in the other stages. Not to worry.

Lads have the corona's been allowed play EP before. I always had this impression they weren';t let for "cred" purposes but i could be wrong in that.

Bless'em, such a hard working band.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

did they allow alcohol in after 10pm last year or was it 1am?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Will there be an updated map released at some stage before Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Bars were closed at 10 last year same as every other year.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

xxyyzz wrote: »
    Will there be an updated map released at some stage before Friday?

Sitemap out Monday. Saw a reply to a comment on the Facebook page a few days ago.

But same rule applies only after 1am can you bring your carry out into the main arena the licence was extended last year for the first time
    Bars were closed at 10 last year same as every other year.

Can anyone confirm which it is. 10pm or 1am? I presume you can bring drink in as soon as the bars close

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 greggharris

Pink moon . Anyone know what the self inflating mattresses are like in Pink moon or should we bring own air bed?

Advertisement