Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

Long shot question perhaps, but are there are any of you are coeliac or need to stay away from gluten related foods? It's not for me, but my mate who is going has a very strict diet because of these conditions so I thought it'd be nice to see if I could find and recommend some places to eat at EP that serve food catered to such needs?? Even one or two spots, to keep from having to rely on a packed lunch the whole weekend.

From their website

"Not forgetting those with special dietary requirements there will be a selection of vegetarian, coeliac and vegan options available as well as child friendly portions with a focus on local, organic and fair trade ingredients."

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭morrissey1307

Long shot question perhaps, but are there are any of you are coeliac or need to stay away from gluten related foods? It's not for me, but my mate who is going has a very strict diet because of these conditions so I thought it'd be nice to see if I could find and recommend some places to eat at EP that serve food catered to such needs?? Even one or two spots, to keep from having to rely on a packed lunch the whole weekend.

It does say on the site they have foods to cater for those who are coeliac and veggies. Doesn't name any places but I'm sure you're not too far from some wherever you are

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BrianosaurJr

Ah nice one, i'll let her know that so. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Smurf666

check out ''The Gluten Free Kitchen Company'' on Facebook they are there this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rebelreded

lbj666 wrote:
    monday

Tiny teen ðŸ˜ÂðŸ˜ÂðŸ˜Â

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Martin_D

pmalone wrote: »
    OK .. gonna try one more time ...

DOES SALTY DOG HAVE A BAR?

Sorry for shouting .. but I have asked twice already.

NO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

I am pretty sure they have a cocktail bar or sometihng

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

Martin_D wrote: »
    NO

Salty dog does have a bar, its outside the arena so they have a good selection, they also do mean toasties...

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

So I'm with podpads and with them being in pink moon this year could anyone tell me what pink moon is like? Is there decent showers and toilets like the boutique area and is there a bar in there and some decent food places??

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

Does anyone know if Shamir is doing 2 sets? Just wondering cos he shows up in the main EP line up and then in the B&S line up underneath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

So I'm with podpads and with them being in pink moon this year could anyone tell me what pink moon is like? Is there decent showers and toilets like the boutique area and is there a bar in there and some decent food places??

Yes, they have showers and toilets, I thought they were decent (well, better than the arena). There was a decent food joint last year and I think it's been upgraded this year and there's a bar this year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭markcellardoor

HausOfTony wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Shamir is doing 2 sets? Just wondering cos he shows up in the main EP line up and then in the B&S line up underneath.

Probably not unless he's one of the secret guest slots on the Other Voices stage which I doubt he is.

The site usually announces a number of the bigger B&S acts on their lineup page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭pmalone

HausOfTony wrote: »

My guess is that he is. It was the same with Glass Animals last year. EP announced them .. then later B&S also announced them ... turn out they played twice n the Sunday ... went to both... class

Shamir was announced in a similar way this year .. so my guess is in EA earlier on the Saturday ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Is Shamir any use?

Synode wrote: »
    Is Shamir any use?

no sure if sarcasm or just poor taste in sh1t hot music..

Edit: have you heard his album? .. well holy god Synode. Its one of the finest things this year.

Is Shamir any use?

Great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

My guess is that he is. It was the same with Glass Animals last year. EP announced them .. then later B&S also announced them ... turn out they played twice n the Sunday ... went to both... class

Shamir was announced in a similar way this year .. so my guess is in EA earlier on the Saturday ...

Hopefully, really looking forward to seeing him

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

Is Shamir any use?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Is Shamir any use?

so no.

no sure if sarcasm or just poor taste in sh1t hot music..

Edit: have you heard his album? .. well holy god Synode. Its one of the finest things this year.

I can honestly say I never heard of him until someone mentioned earlier that they'll be going to see him in Body and Soul (might have been someone on the radio). I'll have to have a listen to the album later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

So half of my friends booked pod pads and have booked festihuts thinking we would be in the same boutique area.

With Pod Pads moving to Pink Moon it leaves us completely split up.

Any ideas of what we could do or if anyone would want to swap a booking?

so no.

Right so, people are taking the píss :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭novemberskye

Weather starting to look promising :-)

so no.

OK .. we are divided on this one .. I am not a big fan of R&B Pop, but this album blew me away.

I reckon this will go down a treat 3am B&S ...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭fermatstheorem

Does anyone know which campsite is quiet camping?

no official quiet camping .. your best bet is Janis Joplin. That was very chilled last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

There is no quiet camping but join will be relatively quiet up the back or else warhol behind the large trees

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sputnick123

Heading down on Thursday with campervan. Haven't done campervan thing before so does anyone know if there are food stalls open on Thursday?

Heading down on Thursday with campervan. Haven't done campervan thing before so does anyone know if there are food stalls open on Thursday?

no I don't think there is anything open on the thursday night. You cant even leave the campervan field. Bring a BBq and a few burgers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 wollycheep

Yes, they have showers and toilets, I thought they were decent (well, better than the arena). There was a decent food joint last year and I think it's been upgraded this year and there's a bar this year too.

There is a Pamper Parlour in Pink Moon...... what's that?

Advertisement