Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Hey Pablo.. just checking.. Map wont load on the android app for me.. uninstall and install. no crash just blank screen..

OnePlus one
    Android 5.1.1(CM12.1)
    Maps 9.13.0
    Play 7.8.99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Hey Pablo.. just checking.. Map wont load on the android app for me.. uninstall and install. no crash just blank screen..

OnePlus one
    Android 5.1.1(CM12.1)
    Maps 9.13.0
    Play 7.8.99

For some reason play store is showing you the 1.0 version ... you need 1.1

try this:
    In Play Store -> My Apps -> see if there is an update for the app ..

if that doesn't work .. then the dreaded reboot will work .. sorry .. its a problem in the play store ..

Thanks for the App Pablo, Epic work!

you're welcome :)

Folks,

If you like the app (or if you don't), please leave a rating and/or review on the play store. Some fella left me one star with no comment!!! and he is bringing my numbers down.

I'm not fishing for 5 stars, but I know its better than 1 star.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

For some reason play store is showing you the 1.0 version ... you need 1.1

try this:
    In Play Store -> My Apps -> see if there is an update for the app ..

if that doesn't work .. then the dreaded reboot will work .. sorry .. its a problem in the play store ..

I've had this with other apps just this morning, clearing the Cache on Play Store worked for me.
    Folks,

If you like the app (or if you don't), please leave a rating and/or review on the play store. Some fella left me one star with no comment!!! and he is bringing my numbers down.

That's lousy, you did a great job. 5 stars from me and if that 1 star p**ck shows up on Friday he's in for it....

On lighter note, San Miguel 24 cans for 24e in Tesco. Watch out for me - I'll be the drunk guy speaking english in a spanish accent over the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

OnePlus one
    Android 5.1.1(CM12.1)
    Maps 9.13.0
    Play 7.8.99

I'm rocking the same as you (CM12.1 nightlies) and the maps works for me. I did get the updated app last night though.

Well done PabloAndRoy, great app. The quality of the map is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

Folks,

just left you a review love the little appy so handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Ah sorted.. Clear cache on play store application..

Fantastic app all round.. Lovely job!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,741 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

5 star rating submitted - top job sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

electric picnic virgin here, sorry if this is the wrong forum and obvious question but.....

whats the story with bringing booze to EP?.... will be driving down... how much if any are people allowed to bring in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

jobless wrote: »
    electric picnic virgin here, sorry if this is the wrong forum and obvious question but.....

whats the story with bringing booze to EP?.... will be driving down... how much if any are people allowed to bring in?

48 cans

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭risteardo

Folks,

first time for me using your app, like it a lot. it will get a lot of use over the weekend. rating given. cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

Great app, will really be a help. Will it be updated tomorrow with the new acts and stage times? Really really excited for the weekend!

Great app, will really be a help. Will it be updated tomorrow with the new acts and stage times? Really really excited for the weekend!

when the clashfinder gets updated you can update the timetables from tools .. or just leave that switched on so that it asks if you want to do get a new timetable every time you start.

OK .. I have to go and do my actual job that I get paid for ... will be back tonight ...

Thanks to all for the positive reviews ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

when the clashfinder gets updated you can update the timetables from tools .. or just leave that switched on so that it asks if you want to do get a new timetable every time you start.

Excellent stuff, take a bow

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

Great job on the app. Review submitted!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Are there wi-fi zones at Electric Picnic? I haven't been to one since 2010 so I'm just curious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Have to say the app is brilliant..fair play Pablo. Reviewed and 5 starred

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BrianosaurJr

More stage times announced incl. Rankin Woods, Other Voices.

Go to Dublin Concerts homepage. I can't post links because I'm new here :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Slobberdawn

More stage times announced incl. Rankin Woods, Other Voices.

Go to Dublin Concerts homepage. I can't post links because I'm new here :(

They were already announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BrianosaurJr

My sincerest apologies....

Must have seen them all together and assumed some hadn't been announced. all I seen yesterday was main stage, b&s and one or two others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

They were already announced.

Think there's more on it alright

http://www.dublinconcerts.ie/52596-electric-picnic-2015-stage-times/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,003 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Thanks Brian :-)

Quick driving question - if you follow the directions from Dublin it looks like you pass the green car parks before the red, can you just drive onto red or is a case of go where they tell you?

And what about if you looped round the back roads to come from the other side?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Another day, another frankly massive addition to the Hot Press Chatroom line-up at Electric Picnic 2015 The kings of modern psych rock, Tame Impala, will be playing the festival this Sunday, September 6, and on the very same day they'll be joining Team HP in the Chatroom for an extensive chinwag - See more at: http://www.hotpress.com/Tame-Impala/news/Tame-Impala-confirmed-for-Hot-Press-Chatroom/15007352.html#sthash.ghUfQ2BV.dpuf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Quick driving question - if you follow the directions from Dublin it looks like you pass the green car parks before the red, can you just drive onto red or is a case of go where they tell you?

And what about if you looped round the back roads to come from the other side?

If you look at the info on the website, the directions from dublin bring through the R roads and arrive coming from the west, so you reach the red cark park first.

Someone who regularly does it from dublin will tell you more.

lbj666 wrote: »
    If you look at the info on the website, the directions from dublin bring through the R roads and arrive coming from the west, so you reach the red cark park first.

Someone who regularly does it from dublin will tell you more.

Ah, seems I can't read directions! :-|
    Cool, sounds straight forward then (watch me get lost now!)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

On Saturday May 23rd, 2015 Ireland made history by establishing a nation truly of equals.

We're delighted to reveal that JOE.ie will have a special event called How The YES Was Won taking place at Electric Picnic celebrating that incredible day, when Ireland became the first country in the world to say 'YES' to marriage equality by popular vote.

How The YES Was Won will bring together some of the key players behind the YES Campaign including Rory O’Neill (aka Pantibliss), Minster of State for Communities, Culture and Equality - Aodhán Ó Ríordáin, the man who created this incredible mural - Joe Caslin, Patrick Sweeney of YES Equality, the Irish Times’ Una Mullally and other special guests.

It's a brilliant line-up that will all be moderated by JOE.ie Editor, Paddy McKenna.

Get your phone out, get the reminders on - this all goes down at 10.30am on Sunday morning, September 6th at Body & Soul Main Stage.

That's an early start but just imagine the good vibes and inspiration you can top-up on before your final day's assault on the festival. You'll be flying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭useded

Anybody have the link to the off licence at EP?

Advertisement