Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

useded wrote: »
    Anybody have the link to the off licence at EP?

Electric picnic website news section..

But €50 for 24 cans is madness!!

http://www.electricpicnic.ie/news/online-licence-now-open

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

RBMA stage times are out now.

Friday:
    22.00 - 00.30 Daire Carolan
    00.30 - 02.00 Space Dimension Controller
    02.00 - 04.00 Paul Woolford

Saturday:
    22.00 - 00.30 Wino Boys
    00.30 - 02.00 Lerosa
    02.00 - 04.00 Todd Terry

Sunday:
    12.00 - 16.00 Gentlemans Academy Disco Brunch

22.00 - 23.15 Lunar Disko
    23.15 - 00.30 TR One
    00.30 - 02.00 New Jackson
    02.00 - 04.00 Krystal Klear

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Don't bring the kids on Sunday, you will really struggle with the extra people and your own tiredness after weekend. Bring them Friday and get rid of them Saturday some point.

Definitely bring them though. Body and soul is magical for them. Soul kids area is class. I always bring them through jimi Hendrix for a walk, and to get those heavenly milkshakes in the place there.

I always bring them to rave in the woods about 10ish to see lasers before the craziness. And wander through salty dog and trenchtown.

The first year we brought them, they hit the wall about four on Saturday, dropped them to grandparents and back again.

EDIT: we are getting rid of kids Saturday evening and night this year. They would not be able for Blur till 1.30am. But they are coming back sun morning again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

andreac wrote: »
    Might be a stupid question, but do these already have juice in them when you buy them or are they empty? Might check out euro giant hear me for them.
    Thanks

Here are the pouches!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Does anyone know when the 90s disco is on?

I love bad 90s techno. In a twisted way, this is going to be one of the highlights of the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Don't bring the kids on Sunday, you will really struggle with the extra people and your own tiredness after weekend. Bring them Friday and get rid of them Saturday some point.

Definitely bring them though. Body and soul is magical for them. Soul kids area is class. I always bring them through jimi Hendrix for a walk, and to get those heavenly milkshakes in the place there.

I always bring them to rave in the woods about 10ish to see lasers before the craziness. And wander through salty dog and trenchtown.

The first year we brought them, they hit the wall about four on Saturday, dropped them to grandparents and back again.

EDIT: we are getting rid of kids Saturday evening and night this year. They would not be able for Blur till 1.30am. But they are coming back sun morning again.

Be sure to bring em into despacio for the craic.

Don't know what time it's open from but according to the app, 2 Unlimited are on Friday, Mark McCabe on Saturday and the Vengaboys on Sunday!

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the 90s disco is on?

I love bad 90s techno. In a twisted way, this is going to be one of the highlights of the weekend.

it will be scattered over the weekend in the Electric ireland tent. Which is tiny .
    Off course if you wanted some awful 90 techno , you can always find it in some cattle mart nightclub down the country every weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

RBMA stage times are out now.

Friday:
    22.00 - 00.30 Daire Carolan
    00.30 - 02.00 Space Dimension Controller
    02.00 - 04.00 Paul Woolford

Saturday:
    22.00 - 00.30 Wino Boys
    00.30 - 02.00 Lerosa
    02.00 - 04.00 Todd Terry

Sunday:
    12.00 - 16.00 Gentlemans Academy Disco Brunch

22.00 - 23.15 Lunar Disko
    23.15 - 00.30 TR One
    00.30 - 02.00 New Jackson
    02.00 - 04.00 Krystal Klear

Was Woolford already announced and i didnt see him or are these new additions

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

Just saw some sneaky pics! my friend is a photographer and is down there today for a sneak preview. She wont allow me to post them but says its al fairly standard, the ground is surprisingly Ok but to at least leave wellies in the car and she had a free lunch at Kinara Kitchen stand.

Wagon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

how was the kinara kitchen food?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

how was the kinara kitchen food?

Judging by the big smug grin on her face as she shovelled a mouthful in the pics she sent me, bloody good.

Not that Im jealous/bothered or anything :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Just heard that the Pamper Palace is not in Pink Moon now. Very disappointed with that as was looking forward to getting hair washed and blow dried one of the days as i cant cope with not washing my hair for 3 days :-(

Its only in the Jimi Hendrix now.

nmg_ire wrote: »
    Was Woolford already announced and i didnt see him or are these new additions

They were all announced about 2 months ago. Like the line up down there this year but don't know why they have changed the start time to 10pm the past two years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭novemberskye

Just heard that the Pamper Palace is not in Pink Moon now. Very disappointed with that as was looking forward to getting hair washed and blow dried one of the days as i cant cope with not washing my hair for 3 days :-(

Where did you hear that? It's in both Hendrix and pink moon according to site map

Also some pics on the ep app!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

The Pamper Parlour is in Pink Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

EP said it was in pink moon on Facebook yesterday.

Where did you hear that? It's in both Hendrix and pink moon according to site map

Also some pics on the ep app!

Just announced on pink pamper Facebook page in comments. I've messaged pink moon themselves to ask if it's definite. Not impressed at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

They were all announced about 2 months ago. Like the line up down there this year but don't know why they have changed the start time to 10pm the past two years.
    it seems very odd to me how late they start.
    there's thousands of people sitting around their tents for most of the day, and there's a Red Bull bar and area right beside the campsites that they could have open and selling Red Bull drinks from.
    obviously loads of people would just bring their own drink, but they'd still sell plenty of RB+Spirit drinks for 8 quid or whatever, so would surely make loads of money?
    they could have a few young Irish DJs playing for peanuts too.

So is there a pamper parlour and a Pink Pamper place? Are they diff companies?
    Pink pamper fb page saying only in jimi hendrix now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

So is there a pamper parlour and a Pink Pamper place? Are they diff companies?
    Pink pamper fb page saying only in jimi hendrix now.

OK I just noticed that on the EP official site map it is only in Hendrix ... I have removed it from the app map. You will only see that if you update map from Tools.

back to lunch ... :)

Does anyone know what the beer frontier is? its on the site map. Is it a place selling heineken owned craft beers by any chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

lbj666 wrote: »
    heineken owned craft beers
    Contradiction there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

It is exactly that.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

there's thousands of people sitting around their tents for most of the day, and there's a Red Bull bar and area right beside the campsites that they could have open and selling Red Bull drinks from.
    obviously loads of people would just bring their own drink, but they'd still sell plenty of RB+Spirit drinks for 8 quid or whatever, so would surely make loads of money?

Never actually seen that lineup somehow.
    Strange alright but they must just want to keep everyone in the main arena as long as possible

Seems strange alright. You'd imagine there are a lot of DJs that would be willing to play for a free wristband alone. In 2013 it was brilliant heading down there in the evening time having a bit of a dance while it was still bright out, really doesn't make sense. At least they have the disco brunch on the Sunday but that ends at 4pm which is very early, a lot of people will only be resurfacing around then after the Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ned_strange

lbj666 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the beer frontier is? its on the site map. Is it a place selling heineken owned craft beers by any chance.
    If its the same place im thinking of i think i got few paulaners there last year.

If its the same place im thinking of i think i got few paulaners there last year.

Balls, nothing but headache inducing sh1te so.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭ab4248

don't worry about it, that message is aimed at day trippers, you'll be fine heading into Z on Friday, that's what I'm doing also.

Im coming from the south. Will they divert us to green for pink moon or do we need to come at it from a different route?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

how do I contact them do you have to book in or whats the craic

Advertisement