Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

how do I contact them do you have to book in or whats the craic

They are open from 12 on Fri to take bookings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

RBMA stage times are out now.

Friday:
    22.00 - 00.30 Daire Carolan
    00.30 - 02.00 Space Dimension Controller
    02.00 - 04.00 Paul Woolford

Saturday:
    22.00 - 00.30 Wino Boys
    00.30 - 02.00 Lerosa
    02.00 - 04.00 Todd Terry

Sunday:
    12.00 - 16.00 Gentlemans Academy Disco Brunch

22.00 - 23.15 Lunar Disko
    23.15 - 00.30 TR One
    00.30 - 02.00 New Jackson
    02.00 - 04.00 Krystal Klear

That's a great way to end the weekend for me anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

ab4248 wrote: »
    Im coming from the south. Will they divert us to green for pink moon or do we need to come at it from a different route?

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

I have submitted an update ... It will probably be about 2 hours by the time it gets on the play store.. If you have auto updates switched on you will get it and the map will work properly.

hi, what is the name of the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

andreac wrote: »
    They are open from 12 on Fri to take bookings

Bookings always collapse as they get over whelmed, becomes a wait and see and you can lose an hour or more.

In Pink moon they call it a pamper palace but its just a table or two with hairdryers and straighteners (you cannot bring your own) and you can sort yourself out after a shower or whatever.

There wont be stylists there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

PM sent.

can i have pm 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭guylikeme

The accessible camping area...

How far is that walkwise from Red Car Park. Have seen the map and praying it aint to scale

Bookings always collapse as they get over whelmed, becomes a wait and see and you can lose an hour or more.

In Pink moon they call it a pamper palace but its just a table or two with hairdryers and straighteners (you cannot bring your own) and you can sort yourself out after a shower or whatever.

There wont be stylists there

Oh if they have that ill be sorted. I only want a hairdryer to dry my hair after a shower really.
    I went to book in to Pink Pamper back in 2012 and like you said, they were mental busy so i never bothered in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

guylikeme wrote: »

How far is that walkwise from Red Car Park. Have seen the map and praying it aint to scale
    AFAIk, accessible camping is accessed from Timahoe road, so there should be no need to park in red... Ask EP on their facebook to be certain. They are pretty good at responding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

550m from the main entrance so you'll need to add the distance to the red car park which at best will be 300m and at worst 850m. There's parking at the accessible camping area too and it looks to be the same access as for campervans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

can i have pm 2?

OK :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Would Friday just hurry up already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I found it to be a very long walk. You can park on the accessible campsite if you get a pass. I did that in 2013 but camped in Oscar Wilde.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

That one who quit her job so she could make the picnic is in for some dose of the fear when she hits the pillow on monday.

I am sorry , i actually don't get the hysteria over this festival anymore.

Ok, panic over lol.

Got this back from Pink Moon directly.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your email.

Pink Moon have their own pamper area with hairdyers/straighteners/mirrors for customer use.

Just confirmed what you said too Beansy :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

lbj666 wrote: »
    I am sorry , i actually don't get the hysteria over this festival anymore.

What hysteria? I think you're overstating everyone's excitement at attending an excellent festival

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Mooro

What's the story with charging phones at the festival? Is it much hassle? Am I better off sourcing a battery pack charger?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,824 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Not related to me but has anyone bought print at home tickets from a tout?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 wollycheep

Just heard that the Pamper Palace is not in Pink Moon now. Very disappointed with that as was looking forward to getting hair washed and blow dried one of the days as i cant cope with not washing my hair for 3 days :-(

Its only in the Jimi Hendrix now.

Definitely saw that there was a pamper Parlour on the site map.....hopefully its in both campsites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 wollycheep

Ok, panic over lol.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your email.

Pink Moon have their own pamper area with hairdyers/straighteners/mirrors for customer use.

Sorry, just saw this..... yay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 ianeglington

is anyone here volunteering with the body and soul side of the festival this year?
    also, cant get my head around boards - can someone post their list for me to double check mine against?

Appreciate it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭beansybeansy

Ok, panic over lol.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your email.

Yep but if you feel like a treat do a seaweed bath in the body and soul area, lovely, private super relaxing. They always have the hot tubs but I had one at Body and Soul on the sunday and they said they were bringing them to EP.

I felt brand new after one. Best €30 I have ever spent at a festival

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Mooro wrote: »
    What's the story with charging phones at the festival? Is it much hassle? Am I better off sourcing a battery pack charger?

Yes. You can carry your charger around and not be without your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

The Nal wrote: »

There are no print at home tickets this year

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Mooro wrote: »

there will be bits&bobs stalls that will have "secure" charging as well as the Three presence inside the arena area itself.
    lbj666 wrote: »
    That one who quit her job so she could make the picnic is in for some dose of the fear when she hits the pillow on monday.

What I miss?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

The Nal wrote: »

Assuming the tout is the one who bought the ticket to begin with, Ticketmaster will have issued them with hard copy proper tickets over the last week or so.

They need to track down the tout and get these.

I'd suggest they not do this alone.

Is there some Heineken fridge thing where you can buy crates down there? I seem to remember that from a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Folks,
    Whe you are get the wrist band on the friday do you have to go to the main entrance or can you go through the paintball entrance if you are pink moon?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Is there some Heineken fridge thing where you can buy crates down there? I seem to remember that from a few years ago

Yeah, €50 though

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    Yeah, €50 though

Not terrible at €2 per can considering you don't have to carry it. Do you know what its called? I can't find it online

Advertisement