Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 zuluchio

I see from the road signs that they are directing all Friday traffic in to the red car parks again this year. It would be nice if they could have a non camping car park, as last year when I got back to my car on the Friday night the entrance to the field was closed, and I had to go through 2 other fields and a small road before eventually getting out on to the N80.

Can't wait for Friday. Ham Sandwich are the perfect start to the weekend for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Slobberdawn

Am I blind or is the Comedy Tent schedule for Sunday missing of that list?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

zuluchio wrote: »
    I see from the road signs that they are directing all Friday traffic in to the red car parks again this year. It would be nice if they could have a non camping car park, as last year when I got back to my car on the Friday night the entrance to the field was closed, and I had to go through 2 other fields and a small road before eventually getting out on to the N80.

Can't wait for Friday. Ham Sandwich are the perfect start to the weekend for me.

Not a chance am i parking in Red car park. Im coming in back roads from Vicarstown and will turn right on the main street and go to car park Z as that's close to Pink Moon. Shouldnt be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Might skip out on the end of the Manics to go see Girl Band - anyone who has seen both think this is a good idea?

Tame Impala/Florence is a headache (the other half is a huge Florence fan) but for the most part, my clashes were between bands on my 'must see' list and my 'might check out' list so no tough decisions to make!

Girl Band are very much worth checking out, have seen them a few times now and have never been disappointed. I'm in the same boat regarding Florence and Tame Impala. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Am I blind or is the Comedy Tent schedule for Sunday missing of that list?

Is it possible that the tent is only open on Saturday?

Thought it was weird too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,835 ✭✭✭Alkers

Is there a printer friendly line up anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Slobberdawn

connundrum wrote: »
    Is it possible that the tent is only open on Saturday?

Thought it was weird too

No, there are acts on the full list that aren't on on Saturday.

Entertainment.ie don't have it shown on Sunday either.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭fits

The frost should kill off the wasps quickly enough. Its going to be mighty cold though! Although Im not going to EP, I am camping saturday night elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

When I put in everything I want to see, they are 12 clashes over weekend. But only one major one Strypes & Florence.

I really looking forward to this EP, only about 5\6 bands that I really want to see, as in there will be blood and tantrums if I miss them.
    What that means is I'm going to end finding a lot more jewels in weird places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Simona1986 wrote: »
    Is there a printer friendly line up anywhere?

Download pablos electric picnic app

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

zELkklM.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Has anyone ever come in through Athy? Does the traffic be bad along the route? I'll be doing it about 11am on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Best hangover breakfast at EP?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Anyone know any good scratch djs playing this year??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

paulieeye wrote: »

A Skillz

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

There is so much on over the weekend, that instead of trying to put some order on my viewing i'm just gonna run with it

LostArt wrote: »
    A Skillz

Cheers.

found this guy: dj mek playing B&S on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

xxyyzz wrote: »

Beer first thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

paulieeye wrote: »

Well nu mark and cut chemist will be there with Jurassic 5 but i couldn't tell ya anymore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭novemberskye

stevire wrote: »

Thanks for that. I'll have a look out there this evening :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Mooro

I am driving down on Friday but will be driving home on Friday night. Heard that there might be an issue leaving the Red Car Park at night. Where is the best place to park if I want to get out without much hassle?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭GhostMutt30

really lookin forward to jurassic 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

I'm the ultimate gobsh*te. Have accommodation booked but don't have a ticket and can't get one.

What's my chances of getting in if I just head down, whether touts or official?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I'm the ultimate gobsh*te. Have accommodation booked but don't have a ticket and can't get one.

:pac: How did you manage that? Did you think you had one?

I doubt you'll get one until Sunday when you might catch someone leaving who'd willing to give their wristband

• Registered Users Posts: 12,823 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Slim to none. I would advise to sit on Toutless for the day. You may get lucky if you're quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Have you tried here?

https://www.facebook.com/events/705862926176864/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

I kept putting off buying the ticket, as wasn't sure if I could go, totally my own fault.

I'll head down and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭yupya1

xxyyzz wrote: »

Beer takes too long..Wine is your morning friend! But not too much! !
    Or a burrito.

What's the nearest car park to Wilde and best way of getting into that car park?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

You might get one on friday but it could be a long wait. Have a mate who went down on friday at lunchtime. Didnt get a ticket until 8pm. You might get lucky but you might not. Theres a few going up on toutless the last few days so keep an eye on that every half hour and be the first the message!

Advertisement