Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭EaSwe

EaSwe wrote: »
    Lads, if I arrive down at EP at 3pm will I have any chance of buying a camping chair ? I don't suppose there's any way to pre-reserve one? Simply wont have the room/carry-space for one how I'm travelling?

Hate to be passive aggressive, but *signal boost*

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

Hate to be passive aggressive, but *signal boost*

No way to pre book that I know of. No one can tell if they'll be sold out or not, best option is to get someone you know thats going earlier to grab one for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭novemberskye

Just tried ticketmaster there now and think they are gone again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

According to Andy Bell's twitter Ride are playing the friday

If this was true it would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

Trenchtown and Salty Dog etc. aren't open until after midday on Friday.
    there is nothing open; stages, food stalls, campsite etc on the Thursday.
    the only thing that is open is the campervan field.

Ya I was skeptical, although at B & S this year there was a bit of craic on the night before the festival started properly, although I was volunteering at that and this time I'm just a "Joe Normie" so wouldn't get into the volunteer campsite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

Trenchtown and Salty Dog etc. aren't open until after midday on Friday.
    there is nothing open; stages, food stalls, campsite etc on the Thursday.
    the only thing that is open is the campervan field.

The trenchtown area is open to volunteers on the Thursday, they used to have djs playing but nothing last year

• Registered Users Posts: 11 musikaaaaaa

I wonder where the tickets on ticketmaster are coming from?

There were loads on get me in for ridiculous prices but they have all disappeared over the last 2 days. Possible that ticketmaster took them back to sell on their own site?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

dubscottie wrote: »
    Found a ticket on Rathgar Ave, Dublin 6 this evening.

If its yours or know anyone that lost one in that area give me a PM.

The name is on the ticket so Ill know if your genuine.

You should ring ticketmaster. If it was bought online, which it must have if the name was on it, then they might have a number for the customer and can hopefully sort cancelling it & getting them a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Lads, if I arrive down at EP at 3pm will I have any chance of buying a camping chair ?

Of course there will. They wouldn't really make much money if they ran out at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

There were loads on get me in. Possible that ticketmaster took them back to sell on their own site?

I think you mean their other site. Get me in is part of ticketmaster.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

2 Bears and Blur on at the same time. I'm livid I am

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭EaSwe

Effects wrote: »
    Of course there will. They wouldn't really make much money if they ran out at that stage.

Thanks :) First time EP atendee, where do you find the people selling the camp chairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

2 Bears and Blur on at the same time. I'm livid I am

To just see Blur or see John Hopkins then catch the rest of Blur or to go see John Hopkins, catch some of Blur and then go to Roisin Murphy is a dilemma for me.

I'm leaning towards watching all of Hopkins set, getn ssome beer /food then going to see roisin Murphy and just forgetting all about blur.
    I really like Roisin Murphy and her live performances are supposed to be very fun which is basically what her songs are to dance to.

Thoughts anyone? Am I making the right decision?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

Forgive my stupidness, why are people bringing masking tape?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭guylikeme

RastaRed wrote: »
    Forgive my stupidness, why are people bringing masking tape?
    Cant say i know but to guess..

Patch the tent.
    Hold the boobs in.

Looks pretty certain Ride are playing the Friday night. No time and stage set yet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

For those looking for the collapsible/re-sealable Capri sun style bottles, Penny's are selling them. €1.30 for 2.

Penny's I got them from was Artane Castle, beside the tills.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 iasc87

Got my hands on two tickets today and have been trying to sell them for face value. Surprised at how difficult it is to sell them considering its sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Looks pretty certain Ride are playing the Friday night. No time and stage set yet

all the times are already released.
    they're playing the Electric Arena on Saturday at 22:30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Mr Ghostie, did you see times for other voices and the trailer park anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

I know this a long shot, Is anyone selling Pink Moon Camping tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Paddy2012

Andy Bell is now contradicting that on twitter saying they're definitely playing Friday. My guess is they'll open the electric arena stage earlier with Ride subbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

Ruxjit wrote: »
    I know this a long shot, Is anyone selling Pink Moon Camping tickets?

contact pink moon themselves, people might cancel etc.

But the band themselves are saying they are now playing Friday and to ignore the EP announcement. Possibly had to reschedule for some reason. Great news really. So many clashes the sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Blur's new album is awful scutter.

I can't get into their music no matter how hard I try, yer mans voice is so whiney. Good performers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

contact pink moon themselves, people might cancel etc.

Good Idea I sent them an email.

In the mean time if anyone else like to off load, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Mark 00

Steroo wrote: »
    Went to Euro Giant & couldn't find the Capri Sun type bottles ... and camping chairs sold out! ;(

Any other places I can get the drink smuggler bottles??

I got them in Dealz on Moore St this evening. Dealz should have them everywhere unless they're already sold out.

I brought them (and the collapsible 10L water carrier) to Glastonbury this year. After a day they really started to taste terrible, really strong plasticky taste. I'm not sure whether it was the heat or if they generally just get that way. I'll know by Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Roscoe P Coltrane

I arrived onsite this evening and its looking very good. Ground is holding up well and they have pushed the main arena back to open more space- if you've been there before, mindfields is back kinda where the comedy tent was and everything has been shifted around for extra space. Pink moon does look very good- a bit further back & bigger with the pods added in. Good vibes from everyone with all daying organisation is better this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

anyone know anywhere in the city centre you could get the folding water bottles?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Dapics wrote: »
    To just see Blur or see John Hopkins then catch the rest of Blur or to go see John Hopkins, catch some of Blur and then go to Roisin Murphy is a dilemma for me.

I'm leaning towards watching all of Hopkins set, getn ssome beer /food then going to see roisin Murphy and just forgetting all about blur.
    I really like Roisin Murphy and her live performances are supposed to be very fun which is basically what her songs are to dance to.

Thoughts anyone? Am I making the right decision?

I saw Blur at Hyde park this year and its the sole reason I'm going this weekend. It was the best gig of my life.

Then again, they're my favourite band of all time so I'm very biased.

Advertisement