Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

srm23 wrote: »
    that should have read BUS TICKET not actual EP ticket!

Buy direct from Bus Eireann, I think the deadline for postal tickets from Ticketmaster was Tuesday or Wednesday night.

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=367

You'll have to pick it up on the day from the BE tent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

maximoose wrote:
    Doubt there will be any more. Adverts.ie is crawling with tickets for face value or less

Mates in Belfast and wants to buy with credit card. Is afraid he'll be stuck with forgeries otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Ok, so see ye at Salty Dog at 4.30pm then mooch to BBB! Hopefully get there in time. Got waaaay too much to do in the morning. Early start.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Sometimes we even get wood chip on the mud instead of straw .. posh eh?

Hah fair enough. I was thinking more along the lines of stages and number of acts. Mud is mud I suppose..'aint no getting away from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Just saw something on the website and it's not clear. Can I bring my kids if they don't have a ticket? We have weekend camping tickets but it reads like kids are free if 12 or under. Just need to register them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Just completely an aside but does anyone know if there is any kind of directive with EP to use any left over camping gear or anything to send to Calais???

Anyone ever use these before? I saw them last year but never had a chance to look into it (I also didn't have Heineken cans).

http://www.electricpicnic.ie/news/heineken-cold-rooms-return

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yep, shall be using them again this year as lidl vouchers made Heineken a better price :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Orion wrote: »
    Just saw something on the website and it's not clear. Can I bring my kids if they don't have a ticket? We have weekend camping tickets but it reads like kids are free if 12 or under. Just need to register them.

If they are close to looking old bring id or some sort for them, 13 - 17 are not permitted in the festival

maximoose wrote: »
    Yep, shall be using them again this year as lidl vouchers made Heineken a better price :)

I'm in the same boat! Is there a limit to how many you can put in? and I assume you can't leave them there all weekend?

• Advertisement

Don't think there's a limit on the amount you put in. You can leave them there as long as you like, just remember it closes at 11pm on the Sunday and make sure you get them all out!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭morrissey1307

Warm cans are part of the festival experience!

Plus with 3 and 4 degrees anticipated for night time, that should keep 'em cool for the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

lbj666 wrote: »
    Great cause those two definitely know who they are.

You got that wrong. I'd say the reason they are on is because Dave is a massive fan. He even went over on his own to see them play in Manchester a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Just completely an aside but does anyone know if there is any kind of directive with EP to use any left over camping gear or anything to send to Calais???

I think BYE Camping had an arrangement like this last year so may be worth while contacting them about it

info@beyourenvironment.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Ah was hoping to catch Ride but sounds like they're clashing with Daithi in B&S now. If anyone hasn't seen him before he's well worth checking out, put on one of the best shows at EP two years ago!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Funkfield wrote: »
    Vengaboys over Intersnooze any day.

Ha , Its actually a tough clash for me . I seen Interpol at Oxegen 2008 and loved it but have not seen them since. I feel they are one of those bands you either like or hate . However Vengaboys could be a lot of fun or horrendously bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

OK Folks,

I am about to head home and get the campervan sorted for heading up tonight.

I might have some signal up there later, but if not I will see some of you tomorrow at

4.30pm @ Salty Dog and then Other Voices @ 5.00pm

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Peterd66

The builder working on our house during the summer played drums with NAD at Glastonbury back in the day. Very interesting guy.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Effects wrote: »
    You got that wrong. I'd say the reason they are on is because Dave is a massive fan. He even went over on his own to see them play in Manchester a few months ago.

Wow, how on earth did Dave manage to present on daytime radio with such musical insight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

If they are close to looking old bring id or some sort for them, 13 - 17 are not permitted in the festival

They don't even look 12 - they're tiny. But does that mean they can just accompany us and don't need their own tickets? That can't be right but it does read that way.

• Advertisement

lbj666 wrote: »
    Wow, how on earth did Dave manage to present on daytime radio with such musical insight.
    You'd be surprised. He plays music himself and is also fluent in a number of languages. Russian included. I guess a job is just a job sometimes.

penguin88 wrote: »
    Ah was hoping to catch Ride but sounds like they're clashing with Daithi in B&S now. If anyone hasn't seen him before he's well worth checking out, put on one of the best shows at EP two years ago!

Chances of seeing Daithi again vs seeing Ride again?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

They don't even look 12 - they're tiny. But does that mean they can just accompany us and don't need their own tickets? That can't be right but it does read that way.

Pretty sure that one you have them pre registered then when you arrive they'll get their own wristbands which will allow them and you access to Soul Kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

See you on the other side folks. I'll be at the BBB, so if I'm brave I'll say hello! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

1 ticket admits 1 adult and up to two children under 12.

13-17 year olds not allowed.

Must have a Family Camping ticket to camp in the family camping site.

You can bring children to the general campsites but it's not advisable in my opinion. If you have any questions PM me as this is our 4th year doing the family thing.

Will be at BBB and shall look out for Pablo in his Ampelmann t-shirt

Have a good weekend folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Peterd66

sadie06 wrote: »
    1 ticket admits 1 adult and up to two children under 12.

12-17 year olds not allowed.

Must have a Family Camping ticket to camp in the family camping site.

You can bring children to the general campsites but it's not advisable in my opinion. If you have any questions PM me as this is our 4th year doing the family thing.

Just to clarify I think it is 13-17 not allowed.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Effects wrote: »
    Chances of seeing Daithi again vs seeing Ride again?

Very good point, however Daithi was one of my must sees whereas I have just been checking out Ride this week for the first time...so will probably go with the former!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,733 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

10 mins and counting to finishing work! tick tock :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

everlast75 wrote: »
    10 mins and counting to finishing work! tick tock :D

20 mins left for me... it was the slowest day everrr! :mad:
    And I still have so much to do..
    Shall see you all at Booka :D
    Have a great picnic everybody :)

Advertisement