Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Anyone know where I'd pick up a cheap hand truck yoke?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Canneverfindit

connundrum wrote: »
    Anyone know where I'd pick up a cheap hand truck yoke?

Tesco had them for a fiver a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if they were very sturdy at that price or if they are still in stock but they were def there...

Just looked - Halfords have a festival trolley for €15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Just heard on the news about Electric Picnic being cancelled. :eek: The event licence wasn't in place and too late to process now. Ah just kiddin', had ya panicing there.

J o e wrote: »
    Just heard on the news about Electric Picnic being cancelled. :eek: The event licence wasn't in place and too late to process now. As just kiddin', had ya panicing there.

Oh you bollox!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Just heard on the news about Electric Picnic being cancelled. :eek: The event licence wasn't in place and too late to process now. As just kiddin', had ya panicing there.

I'd still show up and wreck the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,720 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Jurassic 5, MSP and FATM all on the Sunday is perfect really. Can't wait. Wish I could do the whole 3 days but thems the breaks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Just heard on the news about Electric Picnic being cancelled. :eek: The event licence wasn't in place and too late to process now. Ah just kiddin', had ya panicing there.

Its not been held in croke park

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

setanta74 wrote:
    Big shout out for Feile!!!..I am a '91,'92 & '93 veteren..hence the mad interest to see Ride who I saw in '91. You will love the Picnic and will be amazed at the difference between what they have now and what we had back then

Orion wrote:
    Did three myself - 90-92. 91 was a disaster because they had no bars inside Semple so people passed out with drink before they went in. They copped on to that for 92 again. 90 was still the best though - they had no clue what they were doing. No organisation, no security, no official campsites - was a complete mess - and fantastic for it.

Orion wrote:
    Just saw something on the website and it's not clear. Can I bring my kids if they don't have a ticket? We have weekend camping tickets but it reads like kids are free if 12 or under. Just need to register them.

I'm from Thurles and was just 16 for first feile. No accommodation sorted for all the people coming, so my mother rented out all the beds in our house, she said I could sleep on floor of sitting room. Sod that so I left Thursday and came back on Monday or Tuesday.

It was so bizarre seeing our local town like that.

EP is so civilised compared to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Just looked - Halfords have a festival trolley for €15

Festival trolley, sure where would ya see the likes of it?! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,997 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Someone asked about donating camping stuff earlier - pack it up and take it to Global Green on Monday morning

Taken from Villagers tweet, retweeted by EP
    (Not allowed to post links yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Whereabouts near main stage is boards meet up for BBB?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Someone asked about donating camping stuff earlier - pack it up and take it to Global Green on Monday morning

Taken from Villagers tweet, retweeted by EP
    (Not allowed to post links yet)

https://twitter.com/wearevillagers/status/639469496466604032?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

andreac wrote: »
    Whereabouts near main stage is boards meet up for BBB?
    There it is on last years map.. but it's in the same place again
    361064.jpg

They are meeting at main stage at 5 after salty dog for booka brass band too.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Folks what is the story with getting spirits in? Is there a sealed 500ml bottle rule? I remember in previous years it wasn't an issue as long as it was in a plastic bottle. Has that changed.

Countdown has begun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭fits

Bon weekend boardsies! Im definitely envious.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭hugeglobe

For those looking to save space, the bag that sleeping bags come in can be quite handy. You can stuff clothes into it and use it as a pillow and it can also be used during the night to carry your cans around instead of bringing a bigger bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

They are meeting at main stage at 5 after salty dog for booka brass band too.

I thought they were playing the other voices stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I'll see you all at 4:30 at the salty dog. I'll be the guy drinking buckfast out of a plastic water bottle :pac:

• Advertisement

I thought they were playing the other voices stage?

Oh so they are. Now I'm confused

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Oh so they are. Now I'm confused

No confusion, Salty Dog Stage (NOT Main Stage) at 4.30pm then on to Other Voices (NOT Main Stage)for Booka Brass Band. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 zuluchio

zuluchio wrote: »
    Here is my one, one page per day (PDF on Google Drive)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6iJQR38HkYmMGxyc3dOYmkxcTg/view?usp=sharing

For anyone interested, I have updated my timetable with Ride's move to Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 smirkydee

Does anyone know if there's a nice day by day timetable like what electric picnic used to provide?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Leaving Dublin at 6pm tomorrow, is it likely that we will encounter heavy traffic? Want to have the tents pitched etc. in good time for Underworld at 10.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ned_strange

zuluchio wrote: »
    For anyone interested, I have updated my timetable with Ride's move to Friday.

nice one on the timetable , verry handy to have it all on one page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Looks like i'll have 2 free slots available for the BYE Eco campsite as 2 mates have pulled out.

If anyone's arriving early on Friday morning and fancies being an Eco Warrior send me a PM.

Edit: Gone Now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

gebbel wrote: »
    Leaving Dublin at 6pm tomorrow, is it likely that we will encounter heavy traffic?
    Yeah. All the after work crowd heading down at that time.
    Want to have the tents pitched etc. in good time for Underworld at 10.30pm.
    Still enough time to get set up I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Anyone have like an ultimate checklist they can post....just home from work, loads to do and head is up me hole!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Looks like i'll have 2 free slots available for the BYE Eco campsite as 2 mates have pulled out.

If anyone's arriving early on Friday morning and fancies being an Eco Warrior send me a PM.
    there was someone last week looking for an extra place, can't remember who, but try search the thread and you might find it.

e: it was dublinjen:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=96745848#post96745848

Advertisement