Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Anyone have like an ultimate checklist they can post....just home from work, loads to do and head is up me hole!

Aye me too, got me drink and MDMA powder sorted though!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

andreac wrote: »
    They are meeting at main stage at 5 after salty dog for booka brass band too.

Booka bb is on the other voices stage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

there was someone last week looking for an extra place, can't remember who, but try search the thread and you might find it.

e: it was dublinjen:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=96745848#post96745848

Cheers, i'll PM her and see if she's still looking.

gebbel wrote: »
    Leaving Dublin at 6pm tomorrow, is it likely that we will encounter heavy traffic? Want to have the tents pitched etc. in good time for Underworld at 10.30pm.

No problem

gebbel wrote: »
    Leaving Dublin at 6pm tomorrow, is it likely that we will encounter heavy traffic? Want to have the tents pitched etc. in good time for Underworld at 10.30pm.

No problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 smirkydee

zuluchio wrote: »
    For anyone interested, I have updated my timetable with Ride's move to Friday.

Thank You, just what I was searching for

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Doniekp

Looks like i'll have 2 free slots available for the BYE Eco campsite as 2 mates have pulled out.

If anyone's arriving early on Friday morning and fancies being an Eco Warrior send me a PM.

Hi there,
    I would take those two places If there still available.
    I like the idea of Eco site. Leave it as you found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭menuisier

Hey,

will there be a plastic bottle station on the way in to put the spirits into a bottle and do they supply the bottle!?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

You need to have everything in plastic bottles when you get to security. So do it before you leave your house!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

last year they gave out to me because I brought my own bottles! they wanted me to have paid the 2 euro per bottle at their 'decanting station' or whatever they called it. I still got my bottles in but they were a bit dicky about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Will any stands at EP be selling sleeping mats or something similar? Im being told the ground is gonna be freezing tomorrow night

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Anyone have like an ultimate checklist they can post....just home from work, loads to do and head is up me hole!

Note I scratched out the suncream and bbq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Will any stands at EP be selling sleeping mats or something similar? Im being told the ground is gonna be freezing tomorrow night

I wouldn't think so. My brother forgot his sleeping bag two years ago and could not purchase one anywhere on site.

Ruxjit wrote: »
    Aye me too, got me drink and MDMA powder sorted though!

There's my checklist

You would want to be there very early. Must be near a shopping centre that has them. I know homestore and more had them. Inflatable mattress and pump.....the mutts nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

sadie06 wrote: »
    I wouldn't think so. My brother forgot his sleeping bag two years ago and could not purchase one anywhere on site.

You'd think someone might have a camping supply stall....I'd say they'd make a fortune...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

I don't mean sleeping bags or air beds I mean those yoga mat type things, anybody know if they have them for sale on site? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DamienOB

1 ticket for weekend for sale. Person pulled out. Face Value 195 if anyone wants it PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

I'm bringing the caravan ... Can I park car beside it or have to bring car to carpark after ?? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Steroo wrote: »
    I'm bringing the caravan ... Can I park car beside it or have to bring car to carpark after ?? Thanks

You can park beside it ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Steroo wrote: »

Nah you have to unhitch the caravan and park the car in the carport.
    Scratch that I just checked there you can park beside the caravan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Campervan queue is about an hour from the road to the field right now. We are in the middle of it right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

Campervan queue is about an hour from the road to the field right now. We are in the middle of it right now...

Let us know how much of a search ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Nah you have to unhitch the caravan and park the car in the carport.

We got to park beside ours but that was 2012 so maybe it changed since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

andreac wrote: »
    We got to park beside ours but that was 2012 so maybe it changed since then.

Your right just checked there again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,835 ✭✭✭Alkers

Campervan queue is torturous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Cheers, i'll PM her and see if she's still looking.

If any more spots come free i'd love to go to that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭kenn0

Hi all
    Anybody make it in to campervan campsite yet?
    Do they keep campervan ticket?
    Do they give you a pass if you want to come out and go back in tomorrow or Saturday?
    See you all tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

anyone know if/when/where Tom Misch is playing anywhere? cant find him on clashfinder or irishtimes, but hes on a few EP2015 playlists ive seen

Heineken Sound Atlas Saturday 6 till 7.
    http://www.electricpicnic.ie/line-up/artist/tom-misch

Also, just spotted that Mother DJs are now in Electric Arena Saturday night at half ten, in addition to B&S Sunday night. Filling in Ride's original slot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

that's the bag packed, booze in the boot and just need to grab the wellies from the shed in the morning.
    Sleep well folks...while ye can:D

Advertisement