Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Steroo wrote: »
    Let us know how much of a search ?

Sweating!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Unfortunately won't make it this year, kids and family holidays are taking preference this year. Hope everyone has an amazing weekend, be safe and enjoy. Can't wait for the EP 2016 thread, so who would you like to see play lol...,

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dublingaa

So few questions (1st time camper :-) ) so is there different directions when driving to red car park? Don't want to end up in green as I heard they just direct you were ever ?

Is it ok to walk back to your car each day ?? Get more drink etc :-) and lastly which campsite looks the better oscar or Joplin ? Distance to carpark/toilets/hopefully not get robbed :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

tickets back onsale on ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

tickets back onsale on ticketmaster

What's happening there??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭deremol

Folks... Can anyone help me out???

I have a weekend camping ticket and I need to swap it for a family camping ticket...
    I am really stuck.. can meet in stradbally at any time tomorrow to swap..

Please please please!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

Hi All,

Looking forward to the weekend, not long to go now.

Does anyone know from last year if the guards let you do breath tests before you drove out on Monday morning. No matter how little I drink on Sunday I'll still be sweating bullets driving out on Monday.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Steroo wrote: »
    Let us know how much of a search ?
    It was a token search... Under 2 minutes... Easy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

pilot1087 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone know from last year if the guards let you do breath tests before you drove out on Monday morning. No matter how little I drink on Sunday I'll still be sweating bullets driving out on Monday.

Thanks

I have a little electronic breathalyser in the car, dunno how accurate it is but it's handy to have. If you go to halfords, they usually have ones in stock too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

pilot1087 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thanks

I've heard if you ask them perhaps they might do a test for you, depends on the garda member I'd say.
    Just cut your alcohol intake on Sunday or drink early and finish early. Eat plenty of food on Sunday also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jilly14

Thinking of going to the picnic last minute. Live locally so wont be camping. Does anyone know if there will be taxis running outside the main gig tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭deremol

Taxi outside all main entrances.. Stewards should be able to direct you..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Jilly14 wrote: »
    Thinking of going to the picnic last minute. Live locally so wont be camping. Does anyone know if there will be taxis running outside the main gig tomorrow night?

Some crowd do a taxi service,not sure where. try ep facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

dublingaa wrote: »
    So few questions (1st time camper :-) ) so is there different directions when driving to red car park? Don't want to end up in green as I heard they just direct you were ever ?

Is it ok to walk back to your car each day ?? Get more drink etc :-) and lastly which campsite looks the better oscar or Joplin ? Distance to carpark/toilets/hopefully not get robbed :-)

Gardai will direct you to Red car park
    no problem going back to the car
    Oscar is closer to the car park and arena than joplin but a lot more rowdy. joplin is a further 5 minnutes away and gets people coming from work late on the friday,less cockheads

• Registered Users Posts: 29 DH90

Lads... let's all get wrecked tomorrow!!! But ya know... be sound about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

4:30pm at the salty dog tomorrow. Be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

How long does it take for the jimi hendrix campsite to fill up guys do ye know or are they all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Don't think I'll make 4.30 but should be there for bbb.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭TenPicnics

Hi folks, first time poster on here but long time reader and very grateful for all the terrific info over the years, particularly on EP.

As my name suggests, I've enjoyed 10 EPs (missed the first one in 2004 as was on hol - never made that mistake again!). I am gutted to miss my 11th this year due to an accident last night, I wish all of you who are going a fantastic time. In case any of you regular posters want PinkMoon accom, I have a 2 person tent there for sale at face value (175 euro). Would like it to go to a good home so let me know if any of you would like it. That's for 2 wristbands, you wouldn't be sharing with a stranger. Unless you want to, of course!

I also put the offer on Toutless, user name Cliodhna.

Happy Picnic to all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

TenPicnics wrote: »
    Hi folks, first time poster on here but long time reader and very grateful for all the terrific info over the years, particularly on EP.

As my name suggests, I've enjoyed 10 EPs (missed the first one in 2004 as was on hol - never made that mistake again!). I am gutted to miss my 11th this year due to an accident last night, I wish all of you who are going a fantastic time. In case any of you regular posters want PinkMoon accom, I have a 2 person tent there for sale at face value (175 euro). Would like it to go to a good home so let me know if any of you would like it. That's for 2 wristbands, you wouldn't be sharing with a stranger. Unless you want to, of course!

Happy Picnic to all.

Hi there I'm interested in your pink moon tent. We have a group of 14 going down with 2 of those excluded from the pink moon. Can you pm me your number please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I am freezing tonight. Dreading the outdoor sleeping tomorrow night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭slfcarro5

Hi all,
    I have a campervan ticket for sale if anyone is looking for one. Was going to bring my own but it hasn't been fixed in time 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 29 DH90

ElleEm wrote: »

boots, 2 pairs of socks (1 normal pair, one heat insulator pair), jeans, shorts underneath, tshirt, jumper, drug rug, jacket.... the perfect combination to survive the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,733 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

ElleEm wrote: »

Beercoat.

That is all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

Hi I am thinking of getting the train to Portlaoise instead of the bus and then a shuttle bus from the town. How long does this take? Is the traffic crazy?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭TenPicnics

Ruxjit wrote: »
    Hi there I'm interested in your pink moon tent. We have a group of 14 going down with 2 of those excluded from the pink moon. Can you pm me your number please?

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,733 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

TenPicnics wrote: »

I also put the offer on Toutless, user name Cliodhna.

Happy Picnic to all.

I hope whoever is injured is ok soon :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

bc dub wrote: »
    Hi I am thinking of getting the train to Portlaoise instead of the bus and then a shuttle bus from the town. How long does this take? Is the traffic crazy?

Depends on traffic , I got the shuttle bus from the train station in 2013 and it was quick up until the Timahoe road where it was a snails pace up until we turned into the bus park.

Im getting the shuttle bus again this year so fingers crossed its not too long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭MW2FAN

Anyone know what hotel the artists stay in?✌️

Advertisement