Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

leakyboots wrote: »
    :eek:

Someone makes that cock-up every year ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 DH90

I asked this already, but just want another opinion. Can non-campers enter trenchtown? Seems ridiculous if they can't!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

DH90 wrote: »
    I asked this already, but just want another opinion. Can non-campers enter trenchtown? Seems ridiculous if they can't!

Nope only people with camping tickets can get to Trenchtown

Nope only people with camping tickets can get to Trenchtown

Cheers for the heads up! Ridiculous really! We're trying to get a mate through to the campsite on Sunday night, hopefully we'll figure something.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

DH90 wrote:
    Cheers for the heads up! Ridiculous really! We're trying to get a mate through to the campsite on Sunday night, hopefully we'll figure something.

You can on Sunday night, they don't check at that stage for wrist bands, once it's late enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Yeeeer all packed :pac:

I'm usually in a panic trying to get stuffs crammed into my bag but after all these years I guess I got good at the packing and knowing what to bring!

Trying to do a 20 minute cram of stuff I might like

Coming from Dublin and in the BYEco campsite. Any particular route I should take coming into the event? Or just follow the usual signs and get ushered into the car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

MW2FAN wrote: »
    Anyone know what hotel the artists stay in?✌️

i've only heard of any being in the heritage hotel locally

You can on Sunday night, they don't check at that stage for wrist bands, once it's late enough

Sound! I thought they might be more lenient by that time, cus do they really care that much about people camping the last night?!?! Where there's a will....

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Reded

Nah you have to unhitch the caravan and park the car in the carport.
    Scratch that I just checked there you can park beside the caravan

Am currently in the caravan and we are hitched up.. It's optional!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,731 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hoped to get a good night's sleep until about 7:30. Woke at 5:30 :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Packing the car....wahay

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Any early birds that go in through the quarry, give a shout about how the ground is please. Also I assume they are doing the Disneyland fencing, zigzag for miles to the wristband stall?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

tickets back onsale on ticketmaster
    Fatfrog wrote: »
    What's happening there??

Probably selling any returns. Hopefully any touts get stuck with a load of tickets today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Oh my god SANTA!!!

Picnic, I mean oh my god PICNIC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Hey folks . What's the best campsite to
    Shoot for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

tickets back onsale on ticketmaster

Like clock work. This is why I kept telling people not to be paying touts. Must screenshot this to post next year when the exact same panic happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Hey folks . What's the best campsite to
    Shoot for ?

Depends what your into. Wilde and hendrix are kinda your up all night camps. The ones a bit further from da festival are a bit quieter I believe. We always stay in wilde just because it's closer to our car.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

daft as punk have it on their fb page that they are playing tonight at 9. on in the bandstand in b&s. not on clashfinder or app.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭A.Gorilla

Have a brilliant weekend everybody....stay safe :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

MW2FAN wrote: »
    Anyone know what hotel the artists stay in?✌️

I's say it varies but I've seen some at breakfast at a hotel in Killenard a few years. A lot of them would just bus it back to Dublin though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Enjoy everyone!! Have fun, stay safe & as always don't be a dick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Fatfrog wrote: »
    don't be a dick ;)

Wait what

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

With a heavy heart (and a dislocated patella) I had to cancel my plans and sell my ticket this week.

Enjoy the weekend folks, I saw Interpol and Parquet Courts last weekend, both definitely worth a punt if you are free at those times.

<unfollows thread due to bitter jealously >

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

lc180 wrote: »
    With a heavy heart (and a dislocated patella) I had to cancel my plans and sell my ticket this week.

Enjoy the weekend folks, I saw Interpol and Parquet Courts last weekend, both definitely worth a punt if you are free at those times.

<unfollows thread due to bitter jealously >

I have gotten to the point where i can actually say no to going to festivals, was at a point where i couldn't say no for a while bit of an addiction.

Selling my Body and Soul ticket this year was a tough call, but the weekend passes quickly enough.

Get well soon man , dislocated patella is a sore dose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

ElleEm wrote: »
    I am freezing tonight. Dreading the outdoor sleeping tomorrow night!!

Looking forward to my Podpad :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

After visiting three shops that had sold out, managed to lay my hands on a screwcap Capri Sun! (and left the last one on the shelf for another luck Picnic attendee hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭deremol

One last go at this...

I have a weekend ticket ...looking for a swap for a family ticket..
    if anyone knows anyone going in the main entrance with a family dont waste it please.. I need to get a swap :( ... can meet in stradbally at any time today..

Tks..

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

deremol wrote:
    I have a weekend ticket ...looking for a swap for a family ticket.. if anyone knows anyone going in the main entrance with a family dont waste it please.. I need to get a swap ... can meet in stradbally at any time today..

You'd be extremely lucky to get that swap at this stage mate, unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 PBB

It's picnic day at last, the sun is trying to break through the clouds and only 4 hours left in work...

Will spend the majority of that time trying to decide between Heartless Bastards and My morning Jacket.. damn those schedulers...

Advertisement